What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

jo wahan thee un ko tu maar diya ... he is more useful alive

ahhhh .... nice excise,,

many are still in Pakistan.... they didn't went abroad due to fear of being killed..

how a man who is so scared himself will rule us..!!!!!!

ya no stains on personality but he sounds like his brains r stained 4 sure

do you think passing these kind of stupid comments can do good for your bhaiiiiii,,,,, i mean altaf bhai. ????

only good talks are appreciated,,come with something substantial.
If you have only 'HIP SHOOTING', than i don't wana waste my time with you.

ahhhh .... nice excise,,

many are still in Pakistan.... they didn't went abroad due to fear of being killed..

how a man who is so scared himself will rule us..!!!!!!

he doesnt need to come here he recruits from pakistanis , for eg Mustafa Kamal a comon man not a son or in laws of a general , wadera , choudhry , gadhas etc ...

good leaders give thr nation right directions , looking at current scenarios please try and do the math , or look around you.

do you think passing these kind of stupid comments can do good for your bhaiiiiii,,,,, i mean altaf bhai. ????

only good talks are appreciated,,come with something substantial.
If you have only 'HIP SHOOTING', than i don't wana waste my time with you.

alright dont get so touchy , regarding substance you after i have noticed the sort of substance you have writen in ur previous posts on pg 4 so lets not be hippocrates here

he doesnt need to come here he recruits from pakistanis , for eg Mustafa Kamal a comon man not a son or in laws of a general , wadera , choudhry , gadhas etc ...

good leaders give thr nation right directions , looking at current scenarios please try and do the math , or look around you.

stop calling Mustafa Kamal a common man,,,,he was pretty rich man,,,,Mustafa Kamal is an MBA from University of Wales in UK and under graduate from Malaysia...common man :crazy:

And do you guys only have one man Mustafa Kamal to showcase????
ohhh sorry i forgot that others r mighty bhaiissss of their region.

=WAQAS119;815985]stop calling Mustafa Kamal a common man,,,,he was pretty rich man,,,,Mustafa Kamal is an MBA from University of Wales in UK and under graduate from Malaysia...common man :crazy:

comon man means he is not a son of a big busines man , or general/colnel sahab or choudhry sahab , or wadera sahab !!! his father or his inlaws nor they were super rich or powerful , his father was a comon man in khi . get it ??

And do you guys only have one man Mustafa Kamal to showcase????
ohhh sorry i forgot that others r mighty bhaiissss of their region

MQM had an oppourtunity for 5-6years , given that time frame please check khi developments and hopefully u will know that he changed pretty much all , what else do you expect ???

Punjab will Vote for Creators & Saviors of Pakistan in Next Election

Last edited by a moderator:
We have given everyone a chance the ganjas,the buhttos,the mullahs,the bhai.

Everyone has failed to lift the standard of Common Man.

So it is time that we give someone new a Chance.Imran Khan is the right Person.

We must give now a chance to Imran Khan.But unfortunately i don't think so he will ever get a chance because unlike others he doesn't have corrupt canidates supported by bunch of illiterates.

comon man means he is not a son of a big busines man , or general/colnel sahab or choudhry sahab , or wadera sahab !!! his father or his inlaws nor they were super rich or powerful , his father was a comon man in khi . get it ??

he is not a son of a big busines man but of a pretty rich man with tons of political linkages...

MQM had an oppourtunity for 5-6years , given that time frame please check khi developments and hopefully u will know that he changed pretty much all , what else do you expect ???

only few roads and bridges r development!!!!!!!! same development has been happening in Lahore by Shehbaz Sharif form many year including his last regime and roti scheme, free health facilities and education blah blah blah....:hang2:

so will you vote of Shehbaz Sharif now?????

=WAQAS119;816018]he is not a son of a big busines man but of a pretty rich man with tons of political linkages...

o yeh since you know him so wel any more info links u have or u just happen to guess this as well lol ?

only few roads and bridges r development!!!!!!!! same development has been happening in Lahore by Shehbaz Sharif form many year including his last regime and roti scheme, free health facilities and education blah blah blah....:hang2:

they did 2492 projects and these are the ones which are valued over 30 million and this is off 1250days .. do u think thats few !?

so will you vote of Shehbaz Sharif now?????

they sure did developed but i wont vote for them cause they didnt took a stand on taliban they want to negotiate and comprimise with Pakistani killers , they took foriegn funding i.e saudi fundo money to implement their foriegn mode of islam.

o yeh since you know him so wel any more info links u have or u just happen to guess this as well lol ?

they did 2492 projects and these are the ones which are valued over 30 million and this is off 1250days .. do u think thats few !?

they sure did developed but i wont vote for them cause they didnt took a stand on taliban they want to negotiate and comprimise with Pakistani killers , they took foriegn funding i.e saudi fundo money to implement their foriegn mode of islam.

bhi mustafa bhai ne kaam tou bhut kia hai
no doubt

Back
Top Bottom