What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

yes their corruption is better and finest then "MQM bhatta khori", when your nawaz forms govt, he eats away all the tax money of pakistani people.

these stories are made just to defame MQM, because this party has emerged from karachi, i lived in karachi, never saw them collecting bhatta, go to karachi and ask from the business men, how much bhatta they collect, youll be shocked to learn the misinformation existing in your province..

Yes ..

Misinformation ..

I live all my life here & Doing Business for so many years ..

Not heard of Bhatta except in Lyari .. where PPP have hold ..

I am of the impression that MQM is the true secular party of Pakistan with secular leaders. Good for Pakistan if one more party emerges strongly.
Probably the one party which does not always shout about Kashmir. And consequently will not be able to solve it because the others will cash their 'soft' stance towards India. But their rise in influence will make other parties feel that relations with India need not be shunned. I would like to see MQM in the role of the largest opposition in Pakistan with PPP in power. In that configuration the country will be doing its best and its relations with India will be best IMO.

nahi nahi. yeh bhe mqm ki policy hay. they dont want him to come to pakistan. or else he would have taken the first flight back :toast_sign:

Sir, wo wali flight to phir uper ki hi ho gi..
Space Shuttle without the engine.

HE 'cant' come back because he know he will be dead in a couple of days after touching the pakistani land!!!!

plus he is enjoying his life there why the hell he needs to come back yaar!!! and yeah he cant become PM or the president as he has been charged of burning the pakistani flag, that too at Mizar-e-Qaid (pakistani ka qaid mqm wala nahi :rofl: )

Yes ..

Misinformation ..

I live all my life here & Doing Business for so many years ..

Not heard of Bhatta except in Lyari .. where PPP have hold ..
then you must get your ears checked dude!!!! bhatta/car snatching/mobile snatching/kidnapping are the 'petrol' on which mqm is 'driven'

someone i know his car was stolen the first thing he did was consult the nearest MQM sector.... guess why :rofl:

how can you guys like MQM??? man they have a history for being ganng related i mean i do not want tmy money going to drugs red light district ECT.... ja know?

then you must get your ears checked dude!!!! bhatta/car snatching/mobile snatching/kidnapping are the 'petrol' on which mqm is 'driven'

someone i know his car was stolen the first thing he did was consult the nearest MQM sector.... guess why :rofl:

now you may also blame MQM for "bus mafia" which is actually the pathan mafia lol. the condition in which karachi is now is becoz of pathan mafia who doesnt want karachi to prosper industrially.

wasnt nawaz sharif and benazir in exile during musharraf's time, was not the PPP and MLN working without them

btw people say that members of MQM want this guy dead, and to renew the party, altaf has killed many true leaders of MQM and since then MQM became his jagir. when he left pakistan the party is hardly run by him, he just gets his name every where.
hardly is ran by him??? get your facts straight dude... Altaf bhai jo bolta hai wohi hota hai... remember the good old, karachi main rehna hai to altaf bhai kehna hai

and just one more thing why on every post of MQM the pic of altaf is there but none of any of other leaders of MQM?? dude that alone shows the power of altaf in the party!!!

now you may also blame MQM for "bus mafia" which is actually the pathan mafia lol. the condition in which karachi is now is becoz of pathan mafia who doesnt want karachi to prosper industrially.
dude i am not favoring one mafia over another here!!!! get your facts straight!!! :)

hardly is ran by him??? get your facts straight dude... Altaf bhai jo bolta hai wohi hota hai... remember the good old, karachi main rehna hai to altaf bhai kehna hai

and just one more thing why on every post of MQM the pic of altaf is there but none of any of other leaders of MQM?? dude that alone shows the power of altaf in the party!!!

yaar yeah kia baqwas hai, are you even realistic, aap bhi kia altaf bhai ko bhatta dete ho, aur in ki party ko support kerte ho aur altaf ka gun gate ho jo aman se karachi main rehte ho, what a foolish talk.

yaar yeah kia baqwas hai, are you even realistic, aap bhi kia altaf bhai ko bhatta dete ho, aur in ki party ko support kerte ho aur altaf ka gun gate ho jo aman se karachi main rehte ho, what a foolish talk.
dude altaf bhai kiya in do takay ki kisi bhi parties ko bhata nahi daita...

main jis party ko support karta hoon bhai woh to zayda bari hi nahi usko choro.... main har us kay against hoon jo nafratain jaga kar politics karay!!!

yaar what i said is all over karachi in wall chalkings... remember somewhere around 2005 there was a rumor that MQM has been divided, aur uskay baad jo howa woh aap bhi jaantay ho :)

2ndly yeh thread (aur baki kay bhi) MQM kay favor main hain tabhi yahan bol raha hoon agar ANP walay aa kar kuch kehtay to unkay against bhi bolta, same goes for all the ethnic parties!!!!

and when do they intend to leave? we dont want bhatha system in rest of pakistan. keep ur mustafa kamal to urself. we dont want him in punjab at such a huge price.

U people say that MQM collects bhatta in Karachi, then MQM get votes only from karachi, and why they are so strong in karachi, u should not b worried abt it, if MQM starts collecting bhatta then karachiites will stop supporting MQM, have u ever thought that all people(from outside karachi) says that MQM is mafia and collects bhatta in karachi, but 90pc of karachiites always votes for MQM, they have no problem with MQM. but the outsiders(outside from karachi) have problems, we karachiites are happy that we have got our leaders on which we can feel proud, if we talk abt parties other then MQM, they always get votes but never work on public expectations, thats why their votes decreases, MQM is the only party whose support is always increased, bcoz they work on the expectations of public, for other parties people vote them but after one month they never own their vote, they feel bad that they have voted for this party, but for MQM people give vote for the first time, having no strong expectations, but after few months they are fans of MQM, it looks lyk u r jealous from our leaders, our shining Mustafa Kamal and our party, look what we have Mustafa Kamal, MQM, but u have nothing, other then Nawaz sharif , Zardari. U looks jealous, bcoz u have nothing other then z man and ns, and karachiites have MQM.

nahi nahi. yeh bhe mqm ki policy hay. they dont want him to come to pakistan. or else he would have taken the first flight back :toast_sign:

So what is ur prob, if he is not in pakistan? He is the chief of the most organized party of pakistan, and he already said that he will never take part in elections.

and u r suggesting mqm as a replacement? at least PML n doesnt go to ppl and force them to give money out of their businesses. their corruption is better than mqm bhatha khori

So ur jealousy made corruption legal, we(MQM) dont need support from people like u.

And always u people say that mqm takes bhatta from businessmen, but can u tell me why the majority of businessmen are supporter of MQM?

Seriously i didnt expect this from moderator !

You guys are very bad at KARAPSHAN thik se karana nahi aata aap logo ko.aap log hamare yaha se kuch leaders import karen .perfoemance behatar hogi.

Aameen

Back
Top Bottom