What's new

MQM has started to show there colours

Voting started in time (8 AM) in FATA but not at Karachi's posh NA-250 (11 AM)? Who's stopping? TTP? No its Karachi's TTP i.e. MQM #JaagPK

And also from many another area's too MQM thugs doing there work

I have mentioned you in previous post please spread the message

Voting started in time (8 AM) in FATA but not at Karachi's posh NA-250 (11 AM)? Who's stopping? TTP? No its Karachi's TTP i.e. MQM #JaagPK

And also from many another area's too MQM thugs doing there work

where are your PS 90 candidates who got arrested because of bank fraud?

Dr. Arif Alvi: RANGERS ARE BRINGING IN BOXES! PTI - Hang in there! It is the day for Naya PAkistan #NA250

Poor Doctor Alvi? Hien?
PTI In Karachi No chance, Do it Anyway!
Sorry To Tell The truth, Tell Rangers To Bring boxes Full With Ballot Papers, Cause Empty Boxes Will Not Going To Do The cure its nearly Imposible To fill Them Against MQM In Karachi! Or May Doctor Alvi, S Own Family Would Be Voting for MQM?:devil::devil::lol::lol:

Poor Doctor Alvi? Hien?
Sorry To Tell The truth, Tell Rangers To Bring boxes Full With Ballot Papers, Cause Empty Boxes Will Not Going To Do The cure its nearly Imposible To fill Them Against MQM In Karachi! Or May Doctor Alvi, S Own Family Would Be Voting for MQM?:devil::devil::lol::lol:

alvi is a show off guy, he is not important, he doesnt even belong to this constituency, caught stealing electricity using kunda, the real guy was haroon from PTI who should have been given ticket

Poor Doctor Alvi? Hien?

I think from defence area PTI has 40% chance to win against MQM because all the people there are rich and educated they know who is good and who is not/

I think from defence area PTI has 40% chance to win against MQM because all the people there are rich and educated they know who is good and who is not/

Rich & Educated Are The Targets, In Karachi Theze Days?
Dont You think , They Still Want To Live Thier Lives After Elections? & dying For PTi, Theze Defence Peoples Of Karachi, thn It Means We Are Talking To Carrots?
These peoples, Never go To Thier Own Relatives Death In The Day, Bt If In The Night With Whisky & Soda Yes Sure?

MQM daar gayi hai PTI saay! proven now

you ill Know By The Evening, Bt Really Many Young Ones In Karachi Really Like PTI, Thats A Fact Bt The Other Fact Is, MQM Cant Be Defeted By Any Means till This time, Peoples Who Lost Thier Loved Ones Durring Fake Opreations Lunched By PMLn & PPP govts, Will Never Vote Anyone Else Thn MQM!
PTI Becoming 3rd On Vote Casting, Its Huge Victory Itself, Nothing More Thm That In Reality?
It Can Make PTI To, Take its Place From ÀNP In provincial Seats, That Wou
D Be great, Cause MQM Thinks They Better Adjustables With PTI Thn ÀNP, Anyway!

MQM disrupting all polling booths in karachi 7 also killed an MQM-H candidate & firing in landhi also done!

MQM exposed and scared of PTI proven. even Imran was not allowed to hold a rally in karachi.

A lady voter of NA-250..

Now those in #NA250 who weren't coming out to vote, are now just pissed & more determined after reports of rigging. Will vote no matter what

Now I have no soft spot for MQM. They can go to hell.

Are you done with voting?

A lady voter of NA-250..

Now those in #NA250 who weren't coming out to vote, are now just pissed & more determined after reports of rigging. Will vote no matter what

i just pray that what you said is correct! because clearly they are delaying the casting of votes on purpose inorder to make people get frustrated & leave.

constant disruption of the election process MQM is the best at it. khud jalaoo aur phir duniya ko bataoo aur rooo!

[video]http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/karachi-mein-mqm-ki-dhandhli-video-manzar-aam-par-agai/[/video]

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom