What's new

MQM has ‘flopped’ in Punjab: PML-N MPA

All i can say is that sharifs , Bhuttos etc all are feudal lords ..... they have become richest ppl of Pakistan at the expense of poor ppl ...where else although MQM has its own fault ...still MQM is for middle class and it has worked for ppl unlike other parties who have just filled their own parties' belly ... Pakistan will greatly improve if Mustafa Kamal become its Prime Minister ........ still it is a dream very far away because just as Indain and USA ppl are trained to hate Pakistanis and Muslims ...in the same way ppl of Punjab r trained to hate MQM ...because where will these feudal lords will go if empowerment comes in the hand of middle class.....

Gay gardi is called, MQM gardi.

Did you see this Dancing Altaf of Terrorist MQM ??

:taz:

Terrorist Altaf is killing innocent people :

:sniper::sniper:

Terrorist Altaf is on his way to hell :

:flame::

Terrorist Altaf is happy that he has killed 20 Lakh people in Sindh since 1984 :

:chilli:

Terrorist Altaf loves his fellow terrorist Mustafa Kamal :

:smitten:

::blah::blah:

This was clear even before the convention,,,,,

that a party consist of bunch of ghundas cannot get success in punjab. And "people attending convention were imported" an old trick used by MQM many times...

So as per you mqm comprises of ghundaas..would you care to explain what type of PML-N and PPP members are.

I guess they would be the most innocent people on planet earth...no infact born angels. The problem with you guys is that you cant swallow other success.:coffee:

Gay gardi is called, MQM gardi.

Did you see this Dancing Altaf of Terrorist MQM ??

:taz:

Terrorist Altaf is killing innocent people :

:sniper::sniper:

Terrorist Altaf is on his way to hell :

:flame::flame:

Terrorist Altaf is happy that he has killed 20 Lakh people in Sindh since 1984 :

:chilli:

Terrorist Altaf loves his fellow terrorist Mustafa Kamal :

:smitten:

Great to hear your thoughts about MQM, but suddenly where u actially popped up from ...hell or Punjab.

Who said Altaf is innocent...but who else is innocent. These ruling classes sucking common people's blood since last 60 years or the awam electing them since last 60 years.

Come out from your self denial and accept the fact. So much for the chaudhries and Jaagirdaars.

yeap, you are very right, their suppoerters are showing typical MQM's mentality.
One can easily judge MQM's mentality by reading the above posts of their supporters.. This is really a shame.

oh please shut up. Dont try to be over smart. Damn care about wether MQM become sucessful or not...but it shows your mentality as how narrow minded person you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is MQM only the "peer"? The same goes for PPP, PML and ANP. They have their leaders and all the leaders have issues, but when one looks at these parties, it is obviously clear that these parties are already established and may continue on beyond their current leadership.

I am not sure why the debate turns into a Lahore vs. Karachi one so often and every time it does, all the trash and dirty laundry comes out on public/international forums as if we have been given the chance of a lifetime to pulverize into submission the other side. Although its all done in vain.

Those of us with biases against the parties like PPP, PML, MQM will persist.

The question to be asked, and the one going back to the topic of this thread is, should critics of MQM rejoice in the fact that the party has not been able to take off in Punjab? I think this is shortsightedness. The very thing that most of us have issues with in regards to MQM is its original ethnic roots. What the MQM is doing now is going in the diametrically opposite direction reaching out into a province that has always looked at it suspiciously.

To me at least, this is a welcome move. Bring MQM out, challenge it to change its make up, get more ethnicities in its ranks if you want an alternate beyond PPP and PML-Q. Its either this or someone like ANP or BNP making a move. Since neither of the latter two are making such moves, MQM's forays should be welcomed, even if done cautiously.

Petty linguistic politics are robbing the Pakistani nation. It is robbing all of us Pakistanis from other good viable alternates to the status-quo. If we want more of this, then by all means carry on attacking each other (which eventually will result in this thread being locked down only if it gets vulgar and insulting/personal).

Last edited:
here is a simple question for MQM supporters, just tell me one thing, MQM has been a major part of sindh aseembly since 1988 (apart from small intervals) right? they had some seats in NA as well and some ministries, right? in these 20 years why havent they been able to wipe feudalism from sindh atleast???

say punjabi ppl support em once so that they could get their hands on feudals, then MQM would say lets get seats in balouchistan/KPK as well n then we will rid pakistan of this system... shouldnt they start with sindh??? i strongly believe sindhis are suffering more from their feudals then punjabi from theirs....

Look at MQM,
this party leader in "London" they say! please don't come Pakistan just rule party by sitting their luxury room.
No feeling shame ,
MQM (Mustaqil Koomey Masla)

MANDI BAHAUDDIN CITY NEWS

Monday, June 07, 2010

MQM leaders, workers join PML-N

From Our Correspondent

MANDI BAHAUDDIN: Muttahida Qaumi Movement Upper Punjab Zonal member Amjad Hussain Ladhi advocate along with party district in-charge Safdar Nadeem, joint in-charge Mian Abdul Wahid and 156 members have joined the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz. Addressing a press conference here on Sunday, the MQM office-bearers said the party leadership was working for hidden agenda. They said the party claimed that it represented 98 per cent depressed section of the society but it was an illusion and no worker was given importance in the party decisions. They said the MQM leadership did not give importance to Sindh and the Punjab as the main focus of its politics was Karachi. They said the policies of former prime minister Mian Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif had impressed them a lot, therefore, they announced joining the PML-N. PML-N district president Dewaan Mushtaq Ahmad, party city chief Haji Usman Ahmad and information secretary Abdul Wahid Qureshi were also present on the occasion.

MANDI BAHAUDDIN: 156 members have joined the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz. MQM office-bearers said the party leadership was working for hidden agenda.

Which is what ? hopefully they wil elaborate soon. I can tell all it is to kick fuedals jagirdars out of punjab and give all the land to poors.

They said the policies of former prime minister Mian Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif had impressed them a lot,

o really which policies is it :

going Bakri on punjabi taliban or

going Bakri on India in kargil ?

is the little hiden legacy of zia and JI ?

My views on MQM are extremely complex, a mixture of admiration and hate, but this oath is the greatest thing ever:-

I,... believing that Allah is here and watching over me, swearing by His book and my mother, take oath that I shall remain loyal to the MQM and Altaf Hussain for my whole life. I will not take part in any conspiracy, planning or action against MQM or Altaf Hussain and I will not maintain any link with anyone who is involved in any of the acts mentioned above. I swear by my mother that if any conspiracy against MQM or Altaf Hussain or any act harmful to them come into my knowledge, I shall immediately inform Altaf Hussain or other main leaders, even if the conspirator be my brother, sister, mother, father, any relative or friend...I swear that I will keep every secret of my party and regard it more precious than my life. I swear that I shall accept Altaf Hussain's decision as final in any matter and obey all his decisions. If I disobey any of his decisions, I must be regarded as a traitor. I swear that I have and I will have blind trust in party leader Altaf Hussain...May God help me to remain firm and loyal to the MQM.

Source:- Amazon.com: Migrants and Militants: "Fun" and Urban Violence in Pakistan (Princeton Studies in Muslim Politics)…

Back
Top Bottom