What's new

MQM Cuts The Comedy Show#N246

lol...I was born in Paposh area lol I savor memories of my childhood and early youth in Paposh (5B if you know) so obviously i visited there...let me give you the news its no better.
As I mention earlier Pakistan in whole is in deep sxit accept some " special areas " even in ISD. Living abroad for long and came back home it's feel more SO chill chill!

mqm people can only think that . the people who come in PTI jalsa ussually go and feed people on streets .why dnbt mqm try baryani jalsa in lahore, islamabad, multan, peshawar, queetta .
yeah right as there are no target killers avaliable to them their

another Tiger ? lolz grow up .. not everyone living in Karachi is PTI supporter , nor MQM's ... and for what PTI did there are many videos avalible on internet where you tigers fight like Dogs on Biryani , unlike MQM supporters who are very well disciplined among any political party .. so yeah keep telling this to yourself, i can understand your frustration here , like your leader used to make " Chutiya " out of his supporters by blocking the Islamabad for 3 months and Achieve Jack Sh!t ..

MQM is going to win it.

They rig the elections - Agreed.

But even under strict control of the law enforcement agencies at the polling stations they are going to win it by a huge margin unless something they do to people is done to them by some one .. (if you know what I mean :D)

Now, coming to the fact why are they going to make it? Because the inhabitants of the area don't deserve anyone better. Because they are so much brainwashed that their eyes can't see the wrong doings of the party. Because they are still into the ethnic bullshit. Because they will vote for Altaf no matter what and because they were told to do so ..

That jalsa was not that big of success comparatively :) Karachi-ties want other political party to take MQM's position most of them are in favor of PTI. The problem is massive rigging and their terrorism, do not overlook the fact that MQM killed PTI's female candidate in the last election. You cant cast vote to any other political party in an MQM dominant area (where MQM's military wing has a strong position). And their are few areas where MQM is weak.

On 23rd's evening will refuse you bull$hit :omghaha:

enjoy that sea of people man, please enjoy it as much as you can because that all what you will get for next 20 years just like last 20 years. f'ing disgusting dirty NA 246, I swear I am never coming back to at least Karachi again.

Nobody is inviting you :lol:

enjoy that sea of people man, please enjoy it as much as you can because that all what you will get for next 20 years just like last 20 years. f'ing disgusting dirty NA 246, I swear I am never coming back to at least Karachi again.
Crying :rofl:. When an internet discussion is taken too seriously :omghaha:

It seemed like you got too emotional. Don't take these forums too seriously, and no worries my dehati bro.

I wont i promise, but NA 246 sure seems like dehat to me now, unlike defense where Nawab saab lives

Simply put, Azizabad, Karimabad, Federal B Area (Mukka Chowk) used to be seen as upper middle class areas when I was growing up in Karachi late '80s to early '90s; I spent my childhood in North Nazimabad, Shadman Town, BufferZone, Sakhi Hasan area, used to stay during summer vacations in one of my aunt's apartments 1min drive from Mukka Chowk.. But today, areas like Azizabad, Karimabad, Mukka Chowk represent urban ghettos by some standards and MQM is perfectly fine in keeping them that way to maintain its grip/hold and status quo.

The bragging rights would have been all MQM's had Azizabad, Karimabad, etc turned into Clifton and Defence in its 30 something years of existence. Sadly, that is not the case.

Miss the good old days of camel qurbaani at Farooq-e-Azam Masjid grounds.. roaming around mukka chowk on foot, playing street cricket at night at Dastagir No 9, etc. All lost to a time so innocent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom