What's new

MQM Cuts The Comedy Show#N246

Biggest MISCONCEPTION ever. Its just Hype that has been Created in reality its Safer area and Property Values are Quite High there comparable to Nazimabad. If Fear Factor Existed then that Value would be Equalent to Sohrab Goth rather.
Do you see any Mustafa Kamal type person in MQM now as I know he did delivered in a short period of time?

Dp you see any Mustafa Kamal type person in MQM now as I know he did delivered in a short period of time?
Not in the Leadership Currently but I would say APMSO could bring some of them to their Leadership.

Not in the Leadership Currently but I would say APMSO could bring some of them to their Leadership.

I hope they find one; much of the problem for Karachites as far as law and order is concerned is lack of their representation in the local assigned Law Enforcement personal (I meant local thanas) IF they start focusing on increased participation in local law enforcement agencies that would be really beneficial... again with the assumption that THUGS and CRIMINAL elements are either eliminated or sent to jails.

I hope they find one; much of the problem for Karachites as far as law and order is concerned is lack of their representation in the local assigned Law Enforcement personal (I meant local thanas) IF they start focusing on increased participation in local law enforcement agencies that would be really beneficial... again with the assumption that THUGS and CRIMINAL elements are either eliminated or sent to jails.
Law and Order is First Priority while Eradicating Corruption and Local Bodies system are second and Third Priorities Respectively.

That is because they have DECENT Management Skills of Public Gathering. In Azizabad the Load Shedding is SCHEDULED at Fix Time Frame and an average Resident Start their Generators at least 5 Minutes before Load shedding. PTI has been Campaigning there for like 3 weeks didnt even BOTHER to know about Load Shedding Period of that area is itself quite Laughable.

So before making that comment did you even bother to check some facts? Or do you just like to fart in the breeze so people won't notice? I specifically talked about STREET LIGHTS, not the jalsa lights.

Karachi Electric (formerly KESC) already gave statement that street lights are NOT under KE's authority which means MQM shut down street lights on purpose.

Here is the message from Karachi Electric's Facebook page, read this and refrain from spreading misinformation here.

20213_894882117236397_5062442971198226570_n.png

So before making that comment did you even bother to check some facts? Or do you just like to fart in the breeze so people won't notice? I specifically talked about STREET LIGHTS, not the jalsa lights.

Karachi Electric (formerly KESC) already gave statement that street lights are NOT under KE's authority which means MQM shut down street lights on purpose.

Here is the message from Karachi Electric's Facebook page, read this and refrain from spreading misinformation here.

View attachment 216249
KESC and KMC somehow working together with street lights thingy in Karachi. It's not concern with MQM coz it's not in administration stuff.
We will turn off streetlights in the morning for you, KESC offers KMC | Pakistan Today

KESC and KMC somehow working together with street lights thingy in Karachi. It's not concern with MQM coz it's not in administration stuff.
We will turn off streetlights in the morning for you, KESC offers KMC | Pakistan Today

Wow! Thanks for the news from THREE YEARS AGO (2012), this is 2015, if you have something from 2015, please provide it just like I have provided Karachi Electric's statement that they released yesterday with regards to PTI jalsa. Now don't make excuses. Street lights turned off => most likely MQM cheap harkat.

Once again, this is April 19th, 2015

20213_894882117236397_5062442971198226570_n.png

Wow! Thanks for the news from THREE YEARS AGO (2012), this is 2015, if you have something from 2015, please provide it just like I have provided Karachi Electric's statement that they released yesterday with regards to PTI jalsa. Now don't make excuses. Street lights turned off => most likely MQM cheap harkat.

Once again, this is April 19th, 2015

View attachment 216254
I am not an expert with the persons who have any kind of phobia sickness, MQM phobia? I can't help.

@NaMaloom
I understand the "streetlights" debacle could be blamed on MQM but what about the "generator blast" issue? who did that...?

@NaMaloom
I understand the "streetlights" debacle could be blamed on MQM but what about the "generator blast" issue? who did that...?

Who knows? Atleast I am not blaming MQM for the generator issue until PTI finds out exactly what happened. But as for street lights, MQM definitely prime suspect.

I am not an expert with the persons who have any kind of phobia sickness, MQM phobia? I can't help.

Its not a 'phobia' if its completely rational. Phobia is by nature 'irrational'. The logical conclusion would be MQM and its thugs have PTI-phobia, irrational fear of PTI and of losing Karachi vote bank to PTI in a fair election.

Who knows? Atleast I am not blaming MQM for the generator issue until PTI finds out exactly what happened. But as for street lights, MQM definitely prime suspect.
Like the way you said it in a naive innocence way...honestly :D

exactly :rofl:
just like PTI , PPP and PMLN bring out people on Biryani plate ? hahaha
mqm people can only think that . the people who come in PTI jalsa ussually go and feed people on streets .why dnbt mqm try baryani jalsa in lahore, islamabad, multan, peshawar, queetta .
yeah right as there are no target killers avaliable to them their

Supporter, my brothers are Ex-workers of MQM. I lived in an MQM dominant area. Dastagir. I know this stuff very well :). I am pretty sure that enticing a Sunni-Shia fight, disposing off your own people. Killing about 300 people in factory, etc are not any form of self defense, they do not kill their own workers when they leave, they kill them when their work is done. If MQM was being targeted by anti-mahajir groups, then they should not have formed an alliance with them, like they are doing now, with PPP, etc. What you have seen were the decent people who joined MQM not knowing about their hidden crimes, just like my bros, when they learn about it, they immediately leave or distance themselves from this curse. I have no soft corner for other parties, such as JI, ANP or PPP either. MQM is just the worst offender in all of these.

Do you know why did Mustufa Kamal leave :)

Galy milo bahi ...................... I am awam and welcome to my agenda of drowning these politicians one day :butcher: :D

Back
Top Bottom