What's new

MQM Cuts The Comedy Show#N246

I don't understand it, even MQM was involved in many illegal activities.

What are these Karachiite people admire Altaf Hussian so much? How did he get so popular forever?

Hard to find smart and honest people with high IQ level intelligent in Karachi. :undecided:

Bhai MQM submitted all licenses they had to Rangers to show weapons were registered. Out of those 53 were illegal and didnt have licenses. It doesnt take rocket science to understand this point
I never heard that Rangers have provided any List of Weapons to MQM with Details of what they actually Confiscated from 9-0. MQM has done their part by providing details of what they have but Rangers didnt any kind of official Docs to MQM for showing it.

I don't understand it, even MQM was involved in many illegal activities.

What are these Karachiite people admire Altaf Hussian so much? How did he get so popular forever?

Hard to find smart and honest people with high IQ level intelligent in Karachi. :undecided:
They are Lesser Evil compare to what Karachiite have seen other groups controlling some Pockets of Karachi.

Altaf Hussain doesnt even count here its ORGANIZATION that does. They are Strong on a very Grass Root level with better Structure as well as they have also Played their Part in Developing Karachi in the past during Musharraf's regime which was way better then Last 40 years of Performance.

Its not about IQ or Intelligence here its about Actual Representation and Karachiite would support those who try to Represent belong among the Majority status that is of Middle Class and being Liberal as well.

11026221_609214912547936_1868711913947777504_n.jpg

11157365_974143469270680_4763547439911757205_o.jpg

16h16 hours ago
Syed Ali Raza Abidi ‏@abidifactor
You can set the figure of the attendees of MQM's jalsa as per your bias. We know it was a historic success, that's what matters #MaiHoonMQM

LoL. Look at the butt hurt in the posts. Kyun lagi jalan.

Let Karachites decide who they want to vote for, not who you want them to vote for. :coffee:

Funny how when MQM does jalsa, all the street lights are working but when PTI does jalsa, suddenly all street lights stop working and the area electricity is turned off..

Funny how when MQM does jalsa, all the street lights are working but when PTI does jalsa, suddenly all street lights stop working and the area electricity is turned off..
That is because they have DECENT Management Skills of Public Gathering. In Azizabad the Load Shedding is SCHEDULED at Fix Time Frame and an average Resident Start their Generators at least 5 Minutes before Load shedding. PTI has been Campaigning there for like 3 weeks didnt even BOTHER to know about Load Shedding Period of that area is itself quite Laughable.

From the looks of things it seems Karachites have a huge trust deficit on rival parties to MQM...things on the ground are really complex.

From the looks of things it seems Karachites have a huge trust deficit on rival parties to MQM...things on the ground are really complex.
Its other way around what I think because now Karachiite have OPTIONS like PTI and JI but People of Karachi are willing to provide Last Opportunity to MQM to At least Reform themselves and return back to their Constructive Roots they showed during Musharraf otherwise 2018 Elections are just Three Years away which means they have Three Years to Either reform themselves or get Rejected and since most Criminal Elements of the Party are in Jail so they wont be able to do any kind of Rigging.

Its other way around what I think because now Karachiite have OPTIONS like PTI and JI but People of Karachi are willing to provide Last Opportunity to MQM to At least Reform themselves and return back to their Constructive Roots they showed during Musharraf otherwise 2018 Elections are just Three Years away which means they have Three Years to Either reform themselves or get Rejected and since most Criminal Elements of the Party are in Jail so they wont be able to do any kind of Rigging

Even if they do not reform themselves with a "fear-factor" so strong realistically I don't see them being rejected in a true technical sense...

Even if they do not reform themselves with a "fear-factor" so strong realistically I don't see them being rejected in a true technical sense...
Biggest MISCONCEPTION ever. Its just Hype that has been Created in reality its Safer area and Property Values are Quite High there comparable to Nazimabad. If Fear Factor Existed then that Value would be Equalent to Sohrab Goth rather.

Back
Top Bottom