What's new

MQM Cuts The Comedy Show#N246

Mobilizing in such a number when they are facing Media Trial and Worse Maligning Campaign since 1990s is itself a huge SUCCESS on its own. Even so called so many Media analyst wouldnt have anticipated this response.
Media trial? Rangers caught convicted criminals from your headquarters.

Or are you denying that ever happened?

Media trial? Rangers caught convicted criminals from your headquarters.

Or are you denying that ever happened?
Yes Media Trial by launching Maligning Campaign against them and calling accusing whole MQM of all kind of Crimes to Humanity without understanding a difference between an Organization and Individuals. All the accusations SHOULD BE DEFENDED in COURT rather then on Media.

So you are EX supporter or Worker???If you are ex worker then so much for Perception that they killed their Ex when they leave if not then Irrelevant. Bro like you I also live in Karachi and in relatively MIX locality rather then MQM Influenced or MQM Dominated one in Karachi. I have seen almost all kind of Groups activities in Karachi and let me tell you from my Experience MQM is most DECENT ONE and I am not saying as a supporter here but as an Observer. You might have your Bad Experiences with them as I have some of them too but if you have any experience of Anti MQM group in Karachi you would started Supporting them. For last 7 Years all these LEAs put the blind eye on Karachi's Crimes hence resulted in Worse Crime Track record in Karachi and that happen Across the Board not just confined to MQM. They got all the MESS of last 7 years LEA Mismanagement and for that they dont deserve to be treated like the way they are being treated here because all others were doing it and what I have Observe regarding MQM was SELF DEFENSE Rather then OFFENSE in last 7 years.

Supporter, my brothers are Ex-workers of MQM. I lived in an MQM dominant area. Dastagir. I know this stuff very well :). I am pretty sure that enticing a Sunni-Shia fight, disposing off your own people. Killing about 300 people in factory, etc are not any form of self defense, they do not kill their own workers when they leave, they kill them when their work is done. If MQM was being targeted by anti-mahajir groups, then they should not have formed an alliance with them, like they are doing now, with PPP, etc. What you have seen were the decent people who joined MQM not knowing about their hidden crimes, just like my bros, when they learn about it, they immediately leave or distance themselves from this curse. I have no soft corner for other parties, such as JI, ANP or PPP either. MQM is just the worst offender in all of these.

Do you know why did Mustufa Kamal leave :)

Yes Media Trial by launching Maligning Campaign against them and calling accusing whole MQM of all kind of Crimes to Humanity without understanding a difference between an Organization and Individuals. All the accusations SHOULD BE DEFENDED in COURT rather then on Media.
So you want them to prove in court that those criminals and weapons were found in nine zero?

Lol, arguing with any Pakistani political activist is an absolute waste of time.

So you want them to prove in court that those criminals and weapons were found in nine zero?

Knowing the fact that they let the convicted terrorists walk freely :). People now a days....

Supporter, my brothers are Ex-workers of MQM. I lived in an MQM dominant area. Dastagir. I know this stuff very well :). I am pretty sure that enticing a Sunni-Shia fight, disposing off your own people. Killing about 300 people in factory, etc are not any form of self defense, they do not kill their own workers when they leave, they kill them when their work is done. If MQM was being targeted by anti-mahajir groups, then they should not have formed an alliance with them, like they are doing now, with PPP, etc. What you have seen were the decent people who joined MQM not knowing about their hidden crimes, just like my bros, when they learn about it, they immediately leave or distance themselves from this curse. I have no soft corner for other parties, such as JI, ANP or PPP either. MQM is just the worst offender in all of these.
Ever been to Chappal Garden or Rabia City in last 7 years???If not then I would say you have never even SENSE the Glimpse of what the other side actually is compare to MQM. Both areas are very very small example if I started quoting more names. I have my share of Experience of the other side of the Picture and also of MQM side as well and for me you are LUCKY Enough to live in Safer Locality of Karachi compare to where I live as the Only Group you might have seen Operating would be MQM while I have seen many Other Kinds of Groups Operating and comparing their Activities to MQM Crime Activities I would say MQM is lot Better Option for me. As for those Killing of 300 Workers then let me tell you I have Experienced Baldia Town before and the only Groups that were most active in Baldia Town were those for whom every Pant and Shirt Wearing person was Considered an MQMer that was my Experience of Baldia Town. As for supporting PPP then they have Opposed and Support many times that clearly pointed out to be some kind of Blackmailing Involved and what else that Black Mailing could be when their Interior Minister PROUDLY said that he Distributed License to all Anti MQM Criminal Forces in Karachi so you can imagine kind of position MQM was in during PPP Govt. I dont know when and how your Family Member end up with MQM but one thing is for sure that period was NOT DECENT for MQM at all because during Musharraf's Period we have seen same MQM working quite good and actually Delivered so they have Room for Reforming themselves if they are provided Opportunity to but if they dont then people would SWITCH to someone else and no one can stop that from Happening.

Lol, arguing with any Pakistani political activist is an absolute waste of time.
COURTS Decide who is Criminals and who is not instead of Media. MQM have Submitted Weapons Licenses to Rangers as well AFAIK so they are legal according to MQM at least until PROVEN otherwise.

What makes you think I am Activist of any Political Organization????Stop being Judgmental as by this conversation you are proving to be a Political Party TROLL of PTI whom are refereed to by a unique term in Twitter.

1.8 Km long, width 100 feet Pakistan's longest flyover was full of Zinda lashen.

MQM has been in Karachi for almost 3 decades and Karachi is the same cesspit filled with crime, drugs, weapons, smugglers, ethnic violence and poverty. What do these people see in that bloated freak, Altaf Hussein? What do you MQM shills see in that party which has failed to get rid of the elements which have plagued the city?

MQM has been in Karachi for almost 3 decades and Karachi is the same cesspit filled with crime, drugs, weapons, smugglers, ethnic violence and poverty. What do these people see in that bloated freak, Altaf Hussein? What do you MQM shills see in that party which has failed to get rid of the elements which have plagued the city?
They r part of it AH is limping on bail next case is Imran farooq they will say again Sazish old mantra of pakistan politics but they keep forgetting its london where Bahi will go jail not pak .

COURTS Decide who is Criminals and who is not instead of Media. MQM have Submitted Weapons Licenses to Rangers as well AFAIK so they are legal according to MQM at least until PROVEN otherwise.

What makes you think I am Activist of any Political Organization????Stop being Judgmental as by this conversation you are proving to be a Political Party TROLL of PTI whom are refereed to by a unique term in Twitter.
Rangers Raid: ‘53 weapons seized from Nine Zero illegal’ - The Express Tribune

As far as you're second point, you think i support PTI because of what? Just because I'm questioning MQM? And I'm the judgmental one?

Like i said, complete waste of time talking with people like you.

For this Particular Elections the reason for supporting MQM is providing them the Full and Final Opportunity of 3 Years as now things have started to become peaceful and if the situation keep going towards that Direction MQM wont be able to exert any Influence in Karachi so only way left for them is to REFORM THEMSELVES like the way they did in Musharraf's Period or DIE their own Death. Muhajir Card wont work next time because MQM is OVER UTILIZING that for this Election.

Rangers Raid: ‘53 weapons seized from Nine Zero illegal’ - The Express Tribune

As far as you're second point, you think i support PTI because of what? Just because I'm questioning MQM? And I'm the judgmental one?

Like i said, complete waste of time talking with people like you.
Did Rangers Provide any List of Confiscated Weapons and other stuff from 9-0 to MQM????If not then how would you expect MQM to provide Details of something which even they are clueless of being actually Recovered from them or not.

The way you Supposed me as some Activist does gives the impression of you being Judgmental. If you have followed my Comments in many occasions you would acknowledge the otherwise and this trait of being Judgmental is quite common among Certain Political Party TROLLS in Social Media.

If you think you are wasting your Time then dont even Bother to Reply. Isnt that too hard for you or you have another Trait of those Social Media Trolls of hard to Ignore someone.

Did Rangers Provide any List of Confiscated Weapons and other stuff from 9-0 to MQM????If not then how would you expect MQM to provide Details of something which even they are clueless of being actually Recovered from them or not.

Bhai MQM submitted all licenses they had to Rangers to show weapons were registered. Out of those 53 were illegal and didnt have licenses. It doesnt take rocket science to understand this point

Bhai MQM submitted all licenses they had to Rangers to show weapons were registered. Out of those 53 were illegal and didnt have licenses. It doesnt take rocket science to understand this point
Did rangers counted every single weapon discovered during raid? In front of a magistrate or in front of media? What proves they have how many weapons discovers? It's not about a rocket science it's about law and case like this so weak to defend in courts. And why rangers leak out the evidence or news about a case even not put for a trial yet?

Back
Top Bottom