What's new

MQM announces rally in Zardari’s favour

Let me correct you once and for all.

Karachi FEEDS NO ONE !
If you haven't depleted gray matter yet, you will find out Karachi is FED by the rest of the country.

here is how:

What does Karachi produce ? = Nothing.
Every thing which is traded through Karachi is produced by the hard work of people all across the country.
All enterprises in Karachi are built around exporting or importing or manufacturing all of which is dependent on the WHOLE country.

What else is left, II Chundrigar road, the financial Capital etc etc etc.
Well sure all the banks are situated there, but all the Karachi people go to Jobs there, because the WHOLE country puts their money in those banks.

Name any other product of Karachi, ( Except for MQM a.k.a the Proverbial Prostitute).

well obviously karachi is a big city it doesn't grows wheat or cotton it is not a small village
if you are talking about "What does Karachi produce" karachi is the centre of the fishing industry of pakistan
it is an industrial city it feeds the whole country
not to mention thousands of illiterate paindu villagers migrate to karachi in search for a source of income (in short it feeds the whole country)

Against dengue brothers i liked this rally only..

well obviously karachi is a big city it doesn't grows wheat or cotton it is not a small village
if you are talking about "What does Karachi produce" karachi is the centre of the fishing industry of pakistan
it is an industrial city it feeds the whole country
not to mention thousands of illiterate paindu villagers migrate to karachi in search for a source of income (in short it feeds the whole country)

Obviously you need to learn to think your argument through.

Well sure all the banks are situated there, but all the Karachi people go to Jobs there, because the WHOLE country puts their money in those banks.

Name any other product of Karachi, ( Except for MQM a.k.a the Proverbial Prostitute).

All banks are moving from there, even stand bank/nbp is looking for options like lhr and isb, Thanks to MQM

=salman108;2236682]Let me correct you once and for all.

Karachi FEEDS NO ONE !
If you haven't depleted gray matter yet, you will find out Karachi is FED by the rest of the country.

here is how:

Every thing which is traded through Karachi is produced by the hard work of people all across the country.
All enterprises in Karachi are built around exporting or importing or manufacturing all of which is dependent on the WHOLE countr.

haha .. and here we have the genius analyses from a fan boy of a foolish dictator " having no clues yet lecturing people on economy ""!! read below link ,hopefully you might comprehend.

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some lines :

Karachi is the financial and commercial capital of Pakistan. In line with its status as a major port and the country's largest metropolis, it accounts for a lion's share of Pakistan's revenue. According to the Federal Board of Revenue's 2006-2007 year book, tax and customs units in Karachi were responsible for 46.75% of direct taxes, 33.65% of federal excise tax, and 23.38% of domestic sales tax.[26] Karachi accounts for 75.14% of customs duty and 79% of sales tax on imports.[26] Therefore, Karachi collects a significant 53.38% of the total collections of the Federal Board of Revenue,

Again from the same source , i will quote a line read and learn about the relevance of I.I chundrigar

60% of the cashflow of the Pakistani economy takes place on I. I. Chundrigar Road.

All banks are moving from there, even stand bank/nbp is looking for options like lhr and isb, Thanks to MQM

Not MQM its our stupid estabilisment and non sense games , they wanted to play safe so they kept their stooges and racoons far away from homes , thats why such a mess ... time will tell like in the past , one of the generals will be sitting on tv and disclosing facts and reality.. its not far .. have patience

Standing by the ally: MQM chief backs Zardari, bashes Shahbaz

By Saba Imtiaz
Published: October 30, 2011

KARACHI:
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) will take a pounding on Sunday, but not just at Imran Khan’s rally in Lahore.
Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain appears to be raring to deliver a tirade against PML-N at the protest rally being organised by his party in Karachi on Sunday.

Hussain, who addressed party workers via telephone on Saturday, criticised PML-N leaders, particularly Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, allegedly using ‘derogatory’ language to refer to President Asif Ali Zardari. Hussain dismissed PML-N’s rally in Lahore on Thursday as mere hue and cry.

“They should have respected the office of the president,” said Hussain. “I find the language used at the rally regrettable. The Punjab chief minister used vulgar and derogatory language and said that people should be ‘hanged upside down’ … I will shed light on that in detail tomorrow.”

Hussain also called on PML-N workers who believe in a just cause to attend the rally, as well as the Pakistan Peoples Party, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid, Pakistan Muslim League-Functional and other religious and political parties.
According to Hussain, the PML-N wants to “jam the wheels of the democratic process”.

“The MQM will wholeheartedly support the democratic process,” he said.
While criticism is a valid right, it should be done in a civil manner, he added.
Hussain also noted how the late iconic poet Habib Jalib’s poem was ruined, referring to Shahbaz Sharif singing Jalib’s “Dustoor” at the PML-N rally. Hussain, while apologising to Jalib’s soul, sang a version of “Dustoor”, changing the words to hit out at Sharif’s Raiwind residence, his Sasti Roti initiative and the party’s “nonsensical words”.
Published in The Express Tribune, October 30th, 2011.

bhokay nangon kanglon ko khilatay hain karachi walay (who are majority MQM voters ) .. kisi main itna dil nahi jo hamain khilai
@ pak-marine

Let me correct you once and for all.

Karachi FEEDS NO ONE !

here is how:

All enterprises in Karachi are built around exporting or importing or manufacturing all of which is dependent on the WHOLE country.

@salman108

Very bad :devil::devil:

haha .. and here we have the genius analyses from a fan boy of a foolish dictator " having no clues yet lecturing people on economy ""!! read below link ,hopefully you might comprehend.

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some lines :

Again from the same source , i will quote a line read and learn about the relevance of I.I chundrigar

Insulting intelligence again are we ?

Not MQM its our stupid estabilisment and non sense games , they wanted to play safe so they kept their stooges and racoons far away from homes , thats why such a mess ... time will tell like in the past , one of the generals will be sitting on tv and disclosing facts and reality.. its not far .. have patience
Establishment,establishment, I think this blaming should be stopped. Its incompetence of our politicians that this establishment rules them. Politicians will be in control once they stop corruption or we stop sending corrupt representatives in assemblies. Any political party so far tested baring few individuals has proved to be corrupt may it be an orthodox, enlightened moderate, religious, champion democrats. Its an easy way out to blame establishment, just check their mentality during talk shows on TV, one levels allegations against other, instead of responding those we find a barrage of counter allegations. Its high time that we voters need to open our eyes, ears and importantly minds before polling our vote.

Imran khan is giving party tickets to those thugs, wadears, jagirdars and rich industrialists who left Pmln ppp jamat e islami or any other party

he has ignored those burger children who attend his party meetings and he is giving party tickets to those who never even worked for PTI
(eg rawalpindi elections, gilgit elections and other by-elections)
PTI is never going to bring any change they are doing what PPP and PMLN is doing for years they just sell party tickets to someone who has a chance of winning the elections on his own

who has PTI given a ticket to please give names!

secondly MQM first sat in the lap of MUSHARRAF A DICATATOR! then they sat in the LAP of a wadera (PPP) then when they didn't get agift of azaad kashmir seat they cried and cried and cried until they got their candy!!

and TODAY MQM is SUPPORTING WITH A RALLY THE WADERA OPENLY!! MQM is equally as bad as PPP or PML if not worse! MQM is full of propaganda drama!

please wake up!!! if not now then you never will!

Dont like it either but when insulted one is bound to reply back ! how do 1 respect when the next person dont have any for you ?

Respect is earned not begged. Looks like fake liberals here don't know that.;)

watching live speech of altaf .. haha .. funny .. background slogans say ... "Jiye Bhutto, jiye bhutto" ...

what has the world come to .. I think MQM should join PPPP ..alongwith PML-Q .. and party name should be called "PCVP" . Pakistan Corruption & Violence Party

the same MQM also took rallies in favor of Mushy the dictator & they talk to Democratic values... :D

Back
Top Bottom