What's new

MQM announces rally in Zardari’s favour

Try and note .. MQM has only choosen and appointed representatives from middle class ... Altaf leads the party , he doesnt want any seats or premier ship or presidency NOR he wants to become an SHO ... and its announced by him a dozen times. He will stay the leader until the scum gets cleared from our system.

ok then why isn't he stepping down from president of MQM and are you telling me most of the middle class of karachi likes this nach ganaa and drama? i am sure all of karachi people are GHAIRAYTI! no one wants to sit on the floor head bowed down listening to songs and nataak!

and IF ZARDARI IS A WADERA then in PRINCIPAL MQM SHOULDN'T, MUST NOT SUPPORT HIM! koylaay ki dalaali karoo gaay tou haat aur moun kalaay hi karwaoogaay!

time to wake up and finally vote some one fresh to power! and if MQM,PPP & PML can be given a chance again and again and we have seen what they have done why not give PTI a chance.

imran is definitely not the best we have but unfortunately he is the only one we have!

Altaf leads the party , he doesnt want any seats or premier ship or presidency
Even if he want to, he CANNOT because to do that you need to be in Pakistan. He is clever and making people fool by saying I don't want premiership when in fact he cannot become prime minister because he is in UK and never coming back.

you know why altaf bhai is doing all this stuff kion k becharay ki jaan wala toota zardari k hath lag gaya hai....altaf bhai ko pata hai k zardari abu ko support na kia tu un ko phansi lagni hai...or zardari bhi pori tarhan MQM ko ****** karwa raha hai.....MQM walay karayeee ki tatoooo ban k reh gaye hain.......Pehlay muhsarraf nay in ki oqaaat dekhayee...phir ayee zardari ki bari......abb agay dekhoo Altaf bhai kis ko dena pasand kartay hain bari......... :p. LAANAAT ALTAF ZARDARI PAY

PPP walay khitaab bohat detay hain apnay maray howay choron ko......so let me give khitab tu them as well :)

ALTAF Hussain = ALTAF Zardari
Asif Ali Zardari = (DOG){given by nation} :) :thinktank:

PPP walay khitaab bohat detay hain apnay maray howay choron ko......so let me give khitab tu them as well :)

ALTAF Hussain = ALTAF Zardari
Asif Ali Zardari = (DOG){given by nation} :) :thinktank:

What ALTAF Hussain and Asif Ali Zardari are getting marry ... you are kidding me .. :victory:

What ALTAF Hussain and Asif Ali Zardari are getting marry ... you are kidding me .. :victory:

hahahha.......asif ali zardari wadera hai....us nay Altaf bhai say shadi nahi ki...bal k rakheeel bana k rakha howa hai.........or saray mqm supporters in dono ki najaiz olaad banay howay hain :d :blah:

Altaf Bhai is constantly hitting his own feet with an AXE -.-

hahahha.......asif ali zardari wadera hai....us nay Altaf bhai say shadi nahi ki...bal k rakheeel bana k rakha howa hai.........or saray mqm supporters in dono ki najaiz olaad banay howay hain :d :blah:
ye zara PPP ke government aik wazarat wapis lai na to sab jhaag baith jai ga

SkRxp.jpg

punjab is the most industrialized province of pakistan we have number of industrialized city do you want me to mention the name of cities or you know it ??? do you know more than 60% exports of pakistan are related to clothing stuff and cotton etc and more then 70% of these cotton n clothing stuff is being manufactured in faisalabad alone ,, faisalabad is backbone of pakistan;s exports ,,, i am not against any one i just want to straight you people's facts you are so much mis guided :S

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Punjab has always contributed the most to the national economy of Pakistan. Punjab's economy has quadrupled since 1972.[27] Its share of Pakistan's GDP was 54.7% in 2000 and 59% as of 2010. It is especially dominant in the Service & Agriculture sectors of the Pakistan Economy. With its contribution ranging from 52.1% to 64.5% in the Service Sector and 56.1% to 61.5% in the Agriculture Sector. It is also major manpower contributor because it has largest pool of professionals and highly skilled (Technically trained) manpower in Pakistan. It is also dominant in the Manufacturing sector, though the dominance is not as huge, with historical contributions raging from a low of 44% to a high of 52.6%.[28] In 2007, Punjab achieved a growth rate of 7.8%[29] and during the period 2002-03 to 2007-08, its economy grew at a rate of between 7% to 8% per year.[30] and during 2008-09 grew at 6% against the total GDP growth of Pakistan at 4%.

Economy of Punjab, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you comparing a city of 15 million to a province of 80 million? Punjab is the biggest province and also eats up most of the budget.
Also try to take it in that Karachi has a better HDI then any city in Punjab. Its no wonder why everyone flocks to Karachi. Let me repeat Karachi is a city while Punjab is a province. Karachi holds around 15 million people while Punjab holds over 80 million people. Now this comparison is like me comparing the city of Miami to the state of California or comparing economies of Toronto to France.
Now the Wikipedia article you quoted is laughable, any person with even half a brain would know not to trust wikipedia especially when all its citations lead to nothing. Would you write an essay or even an article quoting wikipedia?

ok then why isn't he stepping down from president of MQM and are you telling me most of the middle class of karachi likes this nach ganaa and drama? i am sure all of karachi people are GHAIRAYTI! no one wants to sit on the floor head bowed down listening to songs and nataak!

and IF ZARDARI IS A WADERA then in PRINCIPAL MQM SHOULDN'T, MUST NOT SUPPORT HIM! koylaay ki dalaali karoo gaay tou haat aur moun kalaay hi karwaoogaay!

time to wake up and finally vote some one fresh to power! and if MQM,PPP & PML can be given a chance again and again and we have seen what they have done why not give PTI a chance.

imran is definitely not the best we have but unfortunately he is the only one we have!

Altaf hussain is not the president of MQM
Altaf hussain is the founder of MQM no one can change the founder of any organisation
The Rabita committee makes all of the major decisions
Conveyor rabita committee was Dr Imran farooq after him there is no conveyor
and Anees ahmed qaim khani and Farooq sattar are deputy conveyors

Secondly
Imran Khan said on national television that PTI would have party elections right after its 13th anniversary
But there are still no elections
PTI cannot claim to be a democratic party

and i agree that
Quote: imran khan is definitely not the best we have

Altaf hussain is not the president of MQM
Altaf hussain is the founder of MQM no one can change the founder of any organisation
The Rabita committee makes all of the major decisions
Conveyor rabita committee was Dr Imran farooq after him there is no conveyor
and Anees ahmed qaim khani and Farooq sattar are deputy conveyors

Secondly
Imran Khan said on national television that PTI would have party elections right after its 13th anniversary
But there are still no elections
PTI cannot claim to be a democratic party

and i agree that
Quote: imran khan is definitely not the best we have

ALTAF HUSSAIN IS THE FOUNDER OF MQM JUST LIKE NAWAZ is founder of PML N! and rabita committe makes the decisions then why do MQM fanboys sit infront of telephone head bowed down! and listen to altaf firsy say i hate jagirdara next day take out a rally in their support.????

how is altaf any clean compared to zardari or nawaz? Imran was offered PM post by Musharraf also PML N said join us he stood his ground.

like i said imran is not the best we have but definetly better than TRIMURTI of altaf,zardari & nawaz!

The drunk telecasts his speech live from his country (UK). No good voice, no good face, no good way to give a speech, no character, what good he has? Only good in rent a crowd business at his will.

God forbid if he becomes a PM or president he may rent his crowd across borders even. Imagine him giving a speech in UN or when meeting with heads of states and talking with them while he is drunk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom