What's new

MP:NO MORE RAFALES !!!!

Talking about BS,there is nothing more BS than a Govt and media to keep feeding imaginary victory in 71 while eating that BS many people start giving mubaraka to each other on the streets of pakistan :P
Lol.... Have you seen that video. How they make the fool out of pakistani awam !

Talking about BS,there is nothing more BS than a Govt and media to keep feeding imaginary victory in 71 while eating that BS many people start giving mubaraka to each other on the streets of pakistan :P
Thank you for proving my point, you have been stuffed with so much BS, that you still need to escape back to 1971 to salvage yourself, for the same effort, one can go back to 1947 when we managed to tare a country out of India and today we thrive in it. Where as Bangladesh often gives you a bloody nose. Forget how India was humiliated in 2002,
Even in present times, one day your warlords lift your tail by claiming to be capable of fighting a two front war and next day the bubble bursts. Keep listening to your Netas BS.....after all, they did promise ''Achey Din''. :D

Thank you for proving my point, you have been stuffed with so much BS, that you still need to escape back to 1971 to salvage yourself, for the same effort, one can go back to 1947 when we managed to tare a country out of India and today we thrive in it. Where as Bangladesh often gives you a bloody nose. Forget how India was humiliated in 2002,
Even in present times, one day your warlords lift your tail by claiming to be capable of fighting a two front war and next day the bubble bursts. Keep listening to your Netas BS.....after all, they did promise ''Achey Din''. :D

>one can go back to 1947 when we managed to tare a country out of India and today we thrive in it. >hai ji ? You took slice of Kashmir in disguise of regular kashmiri ,what so boasting about .Well we still hold the major part.
>And bangladesh give us bloody nose ?Seriously since when ?They are mostly peaceful and doing better then their ex :P
>Talking about India politics which you show so keen which is natural to any pakistani as they spent most of their life which I called slavery under Jernails .Ghaas khao jaake.We will eat grass or (leaves), even go hungry, but we (Pakistan) will get one of our own (atom bomb)-Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
>2002 was mess but what was pakistan role in it :what:?You forgot 1999,65,71 bashing,where we played primary role. :p:

Stop humiliating yourself mate.

:o::o::o::o::tsk::tsk::bad::bad: This is bad really bad. I don't support this. Covert Ops behind enemy lines, OK but terror attacks, No, Hell No. We are better than this. No need to kill the body when you can surgically remove the cancer. What wrong has the common public done to us ?? Why are we harming them ?? As far as Terrorist and their sympathizers are concerned, use them as target practicce or subjects to improve your chemical and bio weapons. But we should not be touching the general public.

STFU. We need to change and adapt. By not doing so, we were attacked relentlessly and colonized moron. The death of innocent Indians bother me. I don't a damn anymore. An eye for an eye, time to make the whole world blind.

>one can go back to 1947 when we managed to tare a country out of India and today we thrive in it. >hai ji ? You took slice of Kashmir in disguise of regular kashmiri ,what so boasting about .Well we still hold the major part.
>And bangladesh give us bloody nose ?Seriously since when ?They are mostly peaceful and doing better then their ex :P
>Talking about India politics which you show so keen which is natural to any pakistani as they spent most of their life which I called slavery under Jernails .Ghaas khao jaake.We will eat grass or (leaves), even go hungry, but we (Pakistan) will get one of our own (atom bomb)-Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
>2002 was mess but what was pakistan role in it :what:?You forgot 1999,65,71 bashing,where we played primary role. :p:

Stop humiliating yourself mate.
Yes Z A Bhutto was a Jernail, you are indeed very enlightened with Pakistan's history. You try too hard without making any sense in your posts. Here's a little history lesson for you.

Barbaric killing of BSF jawans puts India-Bangladesh relations under severe strain : NEIGHBOURS - India Today

Try your national interest, you will be dealt with a nice befitting response.
We seen your befitting response and results after Meanwhile Give general niazi my hello to his Grave:D:D

We seen your befitting response and results after Meanwhile Give general niazi my hello to his Grave:D:D
Cheers to general bakshi who wanted to drink at Lahore gymkhana...but ended up running back to gindia with the tail between his legs. Gen. Niazi have at least got a grave...general bakshies remains cannot be found in sacred Ganga and jamna due to extreme filth.

Cheers to general bakshi who wanted to drink at Lahore gymkhana...but ended up running back to gindia with the tail between his legs. Gen. Niazi have at least got a grave...general bakshies remains cannot be found in sacred Ganga and jamna due to extreme filth.
Still regarded as martyr in his country unlikely those 90,000 impotents who surrender infront of poor benglis and after that crying for mercy from Indian army to save their lifes from bengalis have you seen BBC documentary:D:D:D
Or shall I Post it for you

Anyone who seriously thinks that only 36 Rafales are going to be bought is being foolish. If the number was 63 I would say, "Cr@p, that's that then" but no way is 36 a viable number for the IAF. This is just the beginning for sure.

Congrats you saved Lahore now assemble your JF 17 in knocked out condition....you have to liberate Kashmir as your ancestors promised them.

Last edited:
Anyone who seriously thinks that only 36 Rafales are going to be bought is being foolish. If the number was 63 I would say, "Cr@p, that's that then" but no way is 36 a viable number for the IAF. This is just the beginning for sure.
Let the fanboys assume :D

Once these beauties will induct into Service more will come for sure

Back
Top Bottom