What's new

MP:NO MORE RAFALES !!!!

Parikar speaks too much. He should talk about development in public.

Oh no....what a brilliant idea.
But wait, what will happen to the mother of all humanity defense deals?

That was epic man..... this is as stupid as it gets i guess :cheesy:
I am glad you too have your share of retard big mouth politicians... What he said was quite stupid and i bet you he would have been cursed in the concerned circles for this.
:omghaha:
what an idiot!!

Yes...I am certain you will reap what your defence minister is ploughing....and its really ugly...
Last time you have Tried Lost Half your Nation in Follow Through Wonder What you will Loose this time

Oh no....what a brilliant idea.
But wait, what will happen to the mother of all humanity defense deals?
FGFA is still there

in military circles, there is a no to e named term used for such loud mouthed idiots, at least he is funny
He telling PAK and showing it mirror in clear terms and telling expect the unexpected now, he also told now Rangers begged on flag meet with BSF to stop firing when india retailed with full might.

I am glad you too have your share of retard big mouth politicians... What he said was quite stupid and i bet you he would have been cursed in the concerned circles for this.
what an idiot!!
When a PAK admit of doing terror then why not India DF can show mirror to PAK , expect terrors attack on yourself now.

Weird : In an interview to CNN IBN on teams MP Said . There will be no more rafale and money will be diverted to 10-12 sq of tejas . Under make in India initiative.

And on offset : Wait till the deal finalized

He and his Nation are Proud to kill innocent children.....

When some one kill your kid best answer and human instinct will be to go after his entire family . You can't fight gun battle with knife

On weapons reserve He said : Report is from May 2013 today its may 2015 . In the past 1 year or so 50% requirements already met rest will be sorted out very soon .

Seriously CAG report is very old .Same foes for tejas program as well . Never the less some critical technology as given as wavier but he insist that don't make teams unsafe for the pilot . Hinting at survivability of tejas .

what an idiot!!
But the point is what if its true What if we are coming after you ? Am sure our intelligence agencies are now armed to teeth to answer proxies from Pakistan . Its the strategy of this new govt . 8 bullets for 1 bullet

:o::o::o::o::tsk::tsk::bad::bad: This is bad really bad. I don't support this. Covert Ops behind enemy lines, OK but terror attacks, No, Hell No. We are better than this. No need to kill the body when you can surgically remove the cancer. What wrong has the common public done to us ?? Why are we harming them ?? As far as Terrorist and their sympathizers are concerned, use them as target practicce or subjects to improve your chemical and bio weapons. But we should not be touching the general public.
Relax dude! And I don't know why the Indians out here are getting so worked up. It's not about covert military ops or using terrorists to kill civilians! I heard the interview myself on TV and this is what he meant....

As the saying goes, you need a thief to catch a thief. Most terrorists are in it for the money, not for any ideology. This is a known fact. So the idea is to buy off these very terrorist with adequate inducements and compensation and make them fight against their counterparts - NOT CIVILIANS! :no: And that strategy has started to work!

If you read between the lines, this is exactly what he meant!

Indians seems to have acquired a taste for spontaneous bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom