What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

What do you want to prove? A white guy gave his stamp of approval to your capital city and now you are ecstatic? Please explain to me why I should care?

You care or not is not up to me.But i was replying to the one crying above...and unfortunately many can't admit the truth that bollywood rules pakistan.

Why can't admit that bollywood is the bread and butter of pakistani film exhibitors and viewers !

What do you want to prove? A white guy gave his stamp of approval to your capitol city and now you are ecstatic? Please explain to me why I should care?

Inferiority complex hai. Aur kuch nahi. Poor bharati needs mental therapy.

21371401_1161472180620652_2750679979048110579_n.jpg

Lol i read it in Mortal Combat voice in my head :D
@The Sandman @Hell hound @RealNapster @Moonlight

But these people cares in pakistan and they love bollywood songs and dance more than Indians do...
In fact 95% pakistani marriage function play indian songs and both women and men love to dance on these songs rather pakistani's and you can't snatch their love for bollywood :partay:.

In fact there are 1000's of videos......

@Mentee @Windjammer @Hassan Guy @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @BetterPakistan @Kaptaan @peacefan @Thunder.Storm @The Deterrent @Moonlight

F O imbecile – Majority of the Indian music is copied from Pakistan and other countries. So are the movies. Stop copying/making movies and music in urdu, the entire bollywood is more Pakistani than Hindustani on top majority of the successful workers originated from the higher lands.

We get it, you get off from watching Pakistani women dance - but thats as far as it going to get - Stop trolling.

Last edited:
F O imbecile – Majority of the Indian music is copied from Pakistan and other countries. So are the movies. Stop copying/making movies and music in urdu, the entire bollywood is more Pakistani than Hindustani on top majority of the successful workers originated from the higher lands.

We get it, you get off from watching Pakistani women dance - but thats as far as it going to get - Stop trolling.

Yeah. Real shit. **** that nigga.

You care or not is not up to me.But i was replying to the one crying above...and unfortunately many can't admit the truth that bollywood rules pakistan.

Why can't admit that bollywood is the bread and butter of pakistani film exhibitors and viewers !
yeah yeah even hollywood is surviving due to bollywood Even the whole solar system is surviving on bollywood cheapness now tell us what you are smoking or this is what your govt feeding you now a days?

i means you know more then the Pakistanis living in Pakistan? such an idiot with so much complex and obsession typical indian.

Kal tak 4 crore the collection or aaj direct 15 crore ? did i miss something ?
4 crore was just for one day global figure first day. and 15 crore is for whole eid holidays Friday Previews, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. both movies NMA 2 & PNJG broke all previous one day records.

mean both movies together earned 32 crore together in only 4 days....BTW don't we have any pushtoo movies released this year?
Could be as 15 crore is global earning(inside and outside Pakistan) of pnj 7 crore is confirmed earning of nma 2 so far(we dont have oversea figures for it)

Back
Top Bottom