What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

Movies is not a strong field in Pakistan although there are many talent in Pakistan. No ones like to invest big amount in music and movies.

Pakistan should required talented music director and singers especially female ones...as many film success depends on the song popularity

@GuardianRED @TMA @Basel @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @AZ1 @faithfulguy @RiazHaq @django @CriticalThought @hussain0216 @Taimoor Khan @Windjammer @Zarvan @Shapur Zol Aktaf
What makes you think we dont have them?

Pakistan already have plenty talented female singers but our film producers and directors like Indians due to their own reasons.
Some are liked some are not

Movies is not a strong field in Pakistan although there are many talent in Pakistan. No ones like to invest big amount in music and movies.
1dxet4.jpg

Things are getting better and budgets are slowly creeping up

#PunjabNahinJaungi registers BIGGEST Weekend Ever in #UK for an Urdu Film by collecting £2,52,150 (3.3 crore PKR).
Thursday Previews= £6,780
Friday= £74,785
Saturday= £87870
Sunday= £83715
Total= £2,53,150
Biggest Wekend in UK ever for an Urdu film.
21319166_1814775611896613_3901522048626404451_o.jpg

21369379_1773936842904247_4488299053060448405_n.jpg

#PunjabNahiJaungi Overseas Weekend Report
85,171 $ IN USA From 25 Screens = 89.62 Lakh PKR
30,380 $ In Canada From 9 Screens = 31.97 Lakh PKR
2,49,675 Pounds In UK From 61 Screens = 3.40 Crore PKR
Total Weekend Collection From Three Markets = 4.61 Crore PKR

But these people cares in pakistan and they love bollywood songs and dance more than Indians do...
In fact 95% pakistani marriage function play indian songs and both women and men love to dance on these songs rather pakistani's and you can't snatch their love for bollywood :partay:.

In fact there are 1000's of videos......

@Mentee @Windjammer @Hassan Guy @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @BetterPakistan

And most of Indian films are dominated by songs or qawalis sung by Pakistanis. Most of indian songs are sung by Pakistani singers.

And most of Indian films are dominated by songs or qawalis sung by Pakistanis. Most of indian songs are sung by Pakistani singers.

Yes lata mangeswar,kishore kumar,muhammad rafi,shreya goshal all are pakistani's....and those telling that Indians copying to pakistani songs, then above should dance on original pakistani songs instead Indian and why even above people don't care to do so ?

Yes lata mangeswar,kishore kumar,muhammad rafi,shreya goshal all are pakistani's....and those telling that Indians copying to pakistani songs, then above should dance on original pakistani songs instead Indian and why even above people don't care to do so ?

No but Noor Jahan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Mehdi hassan, Ghulam Ali, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Shafqat Amanat Ali, Abida Parveen are Pakistanis and we don't feel any problem dancing on songs sung by Pakistanis and recycled by Indians :D :D :D

But these people cares in pakistan and they love bollywood songs and dance more than Indians do...
In fact 95% pakistani marriage function play indian songs and both women and men love to dance on these songs rather pakistani's and you can't snatch their love for bollywood :partay:.

In fact there are 1000's of videos......

@Mentee @Windjammer @Hassan Guy @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @BetterPakistan
Coke Studio Pakistan is much more famous in India than in Pakistan
and it is an open secret Indians have always been stealing our songs and then calling it theirs
btw i am an old soul i only listen to traditional Pakistani folk songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX1aKWZBToQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlAnutBjp8M

Pakistani perform well on Indian songs....i like that:-) Music does not have any boundaries...

Even pakistan cultural day in london and height of nationalism, they dance on indian songs with pakistani flag

I am not criticizing, since it's up to pakistani's to decide to which song they love most....

Coke Studio Pakistan is much more famous in India than in Pakistan
and it is an open secret Indians have always been stealing our songs and then calling it theirs
btw i am an old soul i only listen to traditional Pakistani folk songs

My comment still prove that why pakistani marriages prefer Indian songs than pakistani's original songs(If copied).If they dance 10 songs and 9 will be indian songs and 1 will be pakistani's.This is a hard truth.

My comment still prove that why pakistani marriages prefer Indian songs than pakistani's original songs(If copied).If they dance 10 songs and 9 will be indian songs and 1 will be pakistani's.This is a hard truth.
why do Indians Steal pakistani songs why do the hire Pakistani singers heck ou even stole our Nationals songs

Pakistani perform well on Indian songs....i like that:-) Music does not have any boundaries...

One big reason is hatred for India is lesser in Pakistan than vice versa. Pakistanis doesn't hate India en bloc.

Because of shared history earlier, traditions and much more.

In general Pakistan people are much generous to new ideas, even if they are Indian. More hospitable shows in everything not just in Mehman Nawazi.

Indians are consumed by the hatred for Pakistan, it works like a slow poison for the person who harbors it.

Just the other day on Eid famous journalist Hamid Mir who is a 'Aman ki Asha' proponent said, intolerance in India is many times more than in Pakistan....

why do Indians Steal pakistani songs why do the hire Pakistani singers heck ou even stole our Nationals songs

Can you show me how many indian marriage function dance on pakistani songs? I am not telling any, but hard to find Indian marriage function dance on lollywood songs and even not 2%.

Pakistani singers become fame only when they get opportunity in India.If any pakistani actor/actress work on bollywood naturally their compensation and fame in pakistan increases.Mahira khan,mawra,Veena malikh and now recently saba qamar are few examples.

Bollywood is considered benchmark for pakistani artists in pakistan.

One big reason is hatred for India is lesser in Pakistan than vice versa. Pakistanis doesn't hate India en bloc.

Because of shared history earlier, traditions and much more.

In general Pakistan people are much generous to new ideas, even if they are Indian. More hospitable shows in everything not just in Mehman Nawazi.
The hatred is present(stats support my view) but art is not affected by it

You should also think about how many of those Indian songs are copies of Pakistani songs. :D

You might be surprised. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom