What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

One big reason is hatred for India is lesser in Pakistan than vice versa. Pakistanis doesn't hate India en bloc.

Because of shared history earlier, traditions and much more.

In general Pakistan people are much generous to new ideas, even if they are Indian. More hospitable shows in everything not just in Mehman Nawazi.

Indians are consumed by the hatred for Pakistan, it works like a slow poison for the person who harbors it.

Just the other day on Eid famous journalist Hamid Mir who is a 'Aman ki Asha' proponent said, intolerance in India is many times more than in Pakistan....

If intolerance in india increases why pakistani's want to become indian citizens? Can you show me how many indian's want to become pakistani citizens? I am not mentioning Hindu population in pakistan who are now in India and plea govt of india to give them citizenship.

The hatred is present(stats support my view) but art is not affected by it

In general Pakistanis doesn't hate India or for that matter Indians as much as Indians hate Pakistan, or Pakistanis. Have tons of stats.

Like one simple example, many Indians will not visit any store run by a Pakistani in Chicago, USA. On the contrary Pakistanis living in Chicago(Davone) will visit Indian stores to buy...overlooking the fact that thee are run by Indians .

One reason is 'race' and caste and creed is ever present in India, not here in Pakistan.

You should also think about how many of those Indian songs are copies of Pakistani songs. :D

You might be surprised. :lol:

Still my comment valid, why they don't dance original pakistani songs rather copied indian songs?

This is a good morning show in pakistan...and there are tons like that...

If intolerance in india increases why pakistani's want

Same old rhetoric, thought you became wiser now and sage too.

And hope you are counting Adnan Sami as one person and not as a group of people migrating to India...earlier he was weighing in excess of 260 kgs, now looking slim, one person.

Same old rhetoric, thought you became wiser now and sage too.

And hope you are counting Adnan Sami as one person and not as a group of people migrating to India...earlier he was weighing in excess of 260 kgs, now looking slim, one person.

You don't answer properly and deviating topic ! Why any intolerent indian go to pakistan, if they are not happy in india?

Still my comment valid, why they don't dance original pakistani songs rather copied indian songs?

This is a good morning show in pakistan...and there are tons like that...

Listen bharti faggot,

You really think Pakistani channels define the people that are commonly living day to day? You might have hyped yourself up, but even North Indians shit on you people, and now you are trying to ride for them? You must be a true slave of antiquity. :lol:

Guess what @Mr.Nair, the things you are talking about no longer exist. You are mentioning things that were used 20 years before. In Pakistan, almost nobody uses old bollywood music except for our elite and the villagers that follow them. Grow up kid.

In general Pakistanis doesn't hate India or for that matter Indians as much as Indians hate Pakistan, or Pakistanis. Have tons of stats.

Like one simple example, many Indians will not visit any store run by a Pakistani in Chicago, USA. On the contrary Pakistanis living in Chicago(Davone) will visit Indian stores to buy...overlooking the fact that thee are run by Indians .

One reason is 'race' and caste and creed is ever present in India, not here in Pakistan.

Not all indians hate pakistan's and yes we hate bad one's.In fact indian contribution to pakistan is film industry
and songs which pakistan loves,pakistani patient treatment in india and many more...What india got return from pakistan, hardly nothing !

If every thing is copied, then why can't you people can attract your own people forget Indians? Why can't lollywood not become like bollywood.Don't tell that india is a big market etc, if that is the case only then how tamil/telugu regional films are more popular than top hits of bollywood?

If every thing is copied, then why can't you people can attract your own people forget Indians? Why can't lollywood not become like bollywood.Don't tell that india is a big market etc, if that is the case only then how tamil/telugu regional films are more popular than top hits of bollywood?
But we are that is the reason why budgets and views are going up

https://twitter.com/fahadmustafa26
DI5XDO0XkAAhEzv.jpg:large

Pakistan already have plenty talented female singers but our film producers and directors like Indians due to their own reasons.
just like indian producers are fond of Pakistani singers does that mean indians doesn't have quality singers?

BTW indian logic is if indian producers request Pakistani singers due to popularity mean indians are giving favors and if Pakistani producer hire indians means Pakistan lack talento_O:o:

How many times I have told this you Indians, Bollywood's makes movies for Pakistani public since they are all Urdu movies, once they start making Hindi movies I doubt any Pakistani will watch them...Talgu and tamil movies are for Indian public and hence no one watches them in Pakistan.

just like indian producers are fond of Pakistani singers does that mean indians doesn't have quality singers?

BTW indian logic is if indian producers request Pakistani singers due to popularity mean indians are giving favors and if Pakistani producer hire indians means Pakistan lack talento_O:o:

Damn bro. I like your messages, but you are gay as ****.

@waz @Oscar

Someone please take action against this inferiority complex moron from India. Every thread that is about Pakistan, he derails it to show how great bharat mata is.

Thread is about Pakistani films and this jerk is continuously derailing it to show greatness of bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom