What's new

Movement launched for united Pakhtunkhwa province

Mix with the people dont just sit in 1 hut and keep breeding and not making friends of other caste or not having intermarriages ...you know mix and accept...if you want 100 acres of land, know what is around you and others would want the same....

Stop fighting based on who sneezed on your land or picked an apple that fell near your land...

Stop fighting without bases...learn to shake a hand, develop trust and live together harmoniously without getting at each other's throats! I mean most of the time in Pakistan our front gate is always open..thats called trust not sure how many can do that in Karachi...

That's either very hippie or very fascist of you :lol: People will marry whomever they like; if you live in the UK and I tell you to go marry a Christian blackman/woman for the sake of "integration", will you do it?

That's either very hippie or very fascist of you :lol: People will marry whomever they like; if you live in the UK and I tell you to go marry a Christian blackman/woman for the sake of "integration", will you do it?
1stly, Christian blackman or woman is not the question...Mohajirs were/ are mostly Muslims and you find Muslims in Pakistan....whats the problem then? Even Muslim vs Muslims dont integrate...

2ndly if I am living in Africa then yes I would marry a black guy...not for the sake of integration but if I click and mutual feelings develop...which eventually do if you intergrate...

but hunting for Blacks in UK is a little crazy..A Christian or Jewish White guy...maybe but after he converts...But the question again arises....A Muslim Mohajir goes Mohajir soo much that sometimes I wonder if that is a different species...

@EyanKhan - Your views ! :coffee:
Not needed , make a new province for FATA , it lags far behind . Put it under direct military/federal rule for the next 10 years , to bring upto some level with the rest of the provinces while try to reduce eradicate tribalism , establish a few proper Urban centres . Then hold elections and let the people of that area decide!
No need to take areas from Balochistan as it will give the resistance agencies a further chance further their goals. Balochistan can be divided like the rest of the provinces but let's not annex it's areas to existing ones!
As far as taking territories from Punjab goes , I say Take all of them upto and including Lahore :D :devil:

Not needed , make a new province for FATA , it lags far behind . Put it under direct military/federal rule for the next 10 years , to bring upto some level with the rest of the provinces while try to reduce eradicate tribalism , establish a few proper Urban centres . Then hold elections and let the people of that area decide!
No need to take areas from Balochistan as it will give the resistance agencies a further chance further their goals. Balochistan can be divided like the rest of the provinces but let's not annex it's areas to existing ones!
As far as taking territories from Punjab goes , I say Take all of them upto and including Lahore :D :devil:

Yes FATA need to be made province and given new name.

What is wrong with people...They dont like seeing the large land called Pakistan but want to carve out their own small pieces of shit...where they have no army, can be influenced by west and have no technology...Yea they are going to go a long way with their own united piece!

Man why is every retard thinking carving a land is like carving a turkey! If it were that simple dont you think most of American states would have already carved America into independent states and Scotland which is bigger than Pakhtunkhwa province would be separated?

Stupid jahil people...you have resources but have no knowledge how to utilize it...you dont even know what to do with it...Just sit on it like Balochistanis?

Complete authority?! Go complete authority in Afghanistan! They kicked you out or you left it to cause mischief here in Pakistan? Sahi kaha tha jisnay kaha you guys are Yahudi...har time haath mein khujli hoti rehti hai! Even Quran labels you mischief seekers!

I used to have a thing for Pakhtun people because 1 I felt sorry they left their land like the Mohajirs left India ...but like the Mohajirs asking this and that now Pakhtun asking this and that....Man you people should have asked this and that from your own land go do that and stop burdening Pakistan....Aik tou integrate hona nai opper say nai nai musibatain khari kerna!

Which people? The uneducated feudals? We trying to clear that system and aik aur kharay ho giyea to ignite that system...

Do these people think they are getting special treatment? Whole of Pakistan is in this dump...Why ask for your own province only? You guys bow to your tribes and then when those leaders destroy you ...you ask for this and that from govt? Why not from the same leaders?!

Go attack the minister to teach him manners but why punish whole of Pakistan and carving out of it?
Discrimination...wow what is wrong with people...In Sindh the Mohajirs cry the same language in KP Pakhtuns cry the same....Meaning the discrimination is not specially against you but whole of Pakistan the elites are eating well getting less power cuts less bills and even less tax...go attack them hang them if you will...stop carving Pakistan like a turkey!

I always wanted to ask this why PK people who came from india are given this name
My family also came from PK but if anyone dared to label us uski toh Bahut petai(beating) hogi

I always wanted to ask this why PK people who came from india are given this name
My family also came from PK but if anyone dared to label us uski toh Bahut petai(beating) hogi
Label you what?

Well you went from pure land to gutter land, you are held in high esteem there.

Well this is enough

Pakistan (9 Provinces)

A) Azad Kashmir
B) Balouchistan North
C) Balouchistan South
D) KPK
E) Punjab North
F) Punjab South
G ) Sindh North
H) Sindh South
I) Aghania Province (Formally known as Afghanistan)

:partay: Balle balle; Kia shaan-dar soch he :D

You forgot Gilgit-Baltistan though..

Arrey matlab label me by calling mujair
I mean they are Pakistanis
No one labels them they label themselves like its some ceremony badge ...and only in Karachi mind you! They are Pakistanis if they drop the label...but they still keep the label by that it means they are ready for hijrah (migration)...I am waiting when they will leave!

What is wrong with people...They dont like seeing the large land called Pakistan but want to carve out their own small pieces of shit...where they have no army, can be influenced by west and have no technology...Yea they are going to go a long way with their own united piece!

Man why is every retard thinking carving a land is like carving a turkey! If it were that simple dont you think most of American states would have already carved America into independent states and Scotland which is bigger than Pakhtunkhwa province would be separated?

Stupid jahil people...you have resources but have no knowledge how to utilize it...you dont even know what to do with it...Just sit on it like Balochistanis?

Complete authority?! Go complete authority in Afghanistan! They kicked you out or you left it to cause mischief here in Pakistan? Sahi kaha tha jisnay kaha you guys are Yahudi...har time haath mein khujli hoti rehti hai! Even Quran labels you mischief seekers!

I used to have a thing for Pakhtun people because 1 I felt sorry they left their land like the Mohajirs left India ...but like the Mohajirs asking this and that now Pakhtun asking this and that....Man you people should have asked this and that from your own land go do that and stop burdening Pakistan....Aik tou integrate hona nai opper say nai nai musibatain khari kerna!

Which people? The uneducated feudals? We trying to clear that system and aik aur kharay ho giyea to ignite that system...

Do these people think they are getting special treatment? Whole of Pakistan is in this dump...Why ask for your own province only? You guys bow to your tribes and then when those leaders destroy you ...you ask for this and that from govt? Why not from the same leaders?!

Go attack the minister to teach him manners but why punish whole of Pakistan and carving out of it?
Discrimination...wow what is wrong with people...In Sindh the Mohajirs cry the same language in KP Pakhtuns cry the same....Meaning the discrimination is not specially against you but whole of Pakistan the elites are eating well getting less power cuts less bills and even less tax...go attack them hang them if you will...stop carving Pakistan like a turkey!

Wake Up Explain the Bold Parts Then Fart again And Smell it !!

No one labels them they label themselves like its some ceremony badge ...and only in Karachi mind you! They are Pakistanis if they drop the label...but they still keep the label by that it means they are ready for hijrah (migration)...I am waiting when they will leave!
Majority of Punjabis are also Mohajirs But Only MQM is using Mohajir card in Karachi No one in Punjab Even discuss this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom