What's new

Movement launched for united Pakhtunkhwa province

You incapable of holding your cursed tongue just gave me enough reason not to bother about anything related to you! BTW reported for being offensive

No I mean balls...if swearing makes you mardana...then I can swear in some 5-6 different languages sooo I am more man than one who only gets his way by swearing....so I really meant balls..

When did i swear lol read my posts again. Farting is not swearing i guess lol u still mad ?

And plz dont be a mardana and I can swear only in URDU Punjabi Pushtu,Hindko and English only :( still 5 but not 6 :(

You mean candies ?

Bcoz yr 1st post was full of SHIT that after reading it no one s bothers to read the remaining.

Jahil and knowing nothing that how to utilize the resources shit etc. So can u tell me who were those genius who built the dams and roads , etc etc..

1st read and understand what OP posted then start discussing it. Btw sorry for the Fart version its not that bad word coz every one in the world Farts lol

Afghan border forces kill two Pakistani shepherds
Afghan border forces kill two Pakistani shepherds - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: Afghan security forces killed two Pakistani nationals who had mistakenly entered into Afghanistan near Badini area on Monday morning, a Levies official said.

A Levies official who requested not to be named, since he was not authorised to speak to media, told Dawn that two shepherds had mistakenly slipped into Afghanistan from Badini.

He said the Afghan security forces deployed at the border opened unprovoked gunfire without any warning killing the two shepherds on the spot.

When did i swear lol read my posts again. Farting is not swearing i guess lol u still mad ?

And plz dont be a mardana and I can swear only in URDU Punjabi Pushtu,Hindko and English only :( still 5 but not 6 :(
Swearing part was for another poster!

Thats the nature of Pakistani politics, the people of kpk and fata (just like the rest of the country) have meager education and easily play into the hands of regionalistic politicians who believe that they only way to earn the people's support is to use the ethnic card and threaten to call for the disintegration of Pakistan, this is not a problem that is localized to kpk or fata but is prevalent throughout the country.....

You have got it totally wrong, you see a conspiracy for disintegration of Pakistan in this movement of united pakhtunkhwa due to mutala-e-Pakistan brainwashing.........a big province simply means larger population, larger resources and larger shares at your disposal.

But yes self interests and politics might be involved, similar to punjab, there is also takht-e-peshawer which is ignoring southern districts of KPK......People of FATA and Northern balochistan wont benefit from united pakhtunkhwa. The emphasize should be on movements promoting education, language ,culture, literature and unity of pakhtuns........pakhtuns need to build themselves as strong and united nation on par with 21st century

Back
Top Bottom