What's new

Movement launched for united Pakhtunkhwa province

I'm not sure if I remember much of it but fire away ! :ashamed:
Well i recently lost my calculator(never checked what model/variant it was) which i had since forever and bought a new one which sucks it lacks some funtions like showing fractions etc
What calculator(model) did you use for your paper?

Well i recently lost my calculator(never checked what model/variant it was) which i had since forever and bought a new one which sucks it lacks some funtions like showing fractions etc
What calculator(model) did you use for your paper?

CASIO Fx-82 MS - Has served me well for the past 10 years ! :kiss3:

Your a dumb little b-tch, that does not even have the slightest clue about this issue. I would gladly give you a history lesson when I have time.
You incapable of holding your cursed tongue just gave me enough reason not to bother about anything related to you! BTW reported for being offensive

You mean candies ?
No I mean balls...if swearing makes you mardana...then I can swear in some 5-6 different languages sooo I am more man than one who only gets his way by swearing....so I really meant balls..

Bcoz yr 1st post was full of SHIT that after reading it no one s bothers to read the remaining.

Jahil and knowing nothing that how to utilize the resources shit etc. So can u tell me who were those genius who built the dams and roads , etc etc..

1st read and understand what OP posted then start discussing it. Btw sorry for the Fart version its not that bad word coz every one in the world Farts lol

Well I was talking about the literal Jahils not the ones who are doing good work...I have given :tup: to those who do good work...but it doesnt mean everyone is good..

Secondly I have no way of editing or deleting the post...I tried that after the 2nd page of discussion stupid post is stuck @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz please delete post no. 3 which has gotten some 3 thanks not sure if those 3 understood whom I meant and what I meant...

Last edited:
:what:

I called it east punjab, people call it Indian punjab. And yes no one cares as far as politics goes unlike in Karachi. But people know who is who in Punjab. And they make small population of punjab big cities. Im talking about non-indigenous muhajir population. Same way some urdu speaking migrated to KPK, again they make small % of population there.

They created muhajir identity for political reason, so any one who migrated from India will vote for MQM instead of other parties in Karachi. Because urdu speaking people make biggest % of Karachi population.
My point exactly!

Back
Top Bottom