What's new

Mother of Pakistan's Issues

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
All of Pakistan's prevailing issues are emanating form shoddy governance, meritless appointments, and hypocritical behavior of this government.
Examples

1. TLP has become such a powerful blackmailing entity that it can put Punjab and others parts to standstill at will.
2. A joker of a person is CM of Punjab so that Imran Khan could control Punjab remotely which is against governance 101 as precious time and energy is lost to resolve small matters, which could be avoided if a competent person was made CM.
3. He calls Riasat Madinah and gives examples of Faroqu-e- Azam!
is the appointment of Buzdar is according to merit?
Just see the pattern.

After NS and Zardari mafias we deserve this hypocrisy???

Buzdar was not even PTI. Still , he was made CM. Imran Khan has not been able to prove yet merit of Mr. Buzdar.

The way things are, real or perceived, PTI will lose Punjab and if that happens, forget about forming a government.

You got a holiday from them. They are on vacation so don' fret. They will back.

1635633567479.png

Buzdar was not even PTI. Still , he was made CM. Imran Khan has not been able to prove yet merit of Mr. Buzdar.

The way things are, real or perceived, PTI will lose Punjab and if that happens, forget about forming a government.
Agreed. Punjab and Karachi too.
There is chance PTI may divide by next elections. Khattak may take a part of PTI in KPK.
Selected Buzdar, why? Because he was dummy.
Rumors have it that there are superstitions regarding his appointment. IK governance style and his knowledge in religion gives credence to that. End result in any case is chaotic governance.
People like me who were disenfranchised by 14th century tribal, family, and feudal manner of Sharifs and Zardari supported IK but he has proven lots of talk but less of walk the talk.
What a travesty.
چلتا ہوں تھوڑی دور ہر اک تیزرو کے ساتھ
پہچانتا نہیں ہوں ابھی راہ بر کو میں

Last edited:
2. A joker of a person is CM of Punjab so that Imran Khan could control Punjab remotely which is against governance 101 as precious time and energy is lost to resolve small matters, which could be avoided if a competent person was made CM.

I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.

Strength of TLP march was less around 2000 people when the left Lahore. They could have easily contained outside Lahore.
Heck we even managed to deplo 4000 law enforcement personals to protect New Zealand team few months ago, why was it so hard to stop 2000 people leaving Lahore?

This Buzdar blunder is costing all of us just too much.

I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.

Strength of TLP march was less around 2000 people when the left Lahore. They could have easily contained outside Lahore.
Heck we even managed to deplo 4000 law enforcement personals to protect New Zealand team few months ago, why was it so hard to stop 2000 people leaving Lahore?

This Buzdar blunder is costing all of us just too much.
This is the tragedy. Now this religious sectarian groups have become state within state and govt is negotiating with it like a sovereign country.
Unless they want to diffuse the situation and then completely ban it and delist it from EC.

Buzdar is not Wasim Akram (who suceeded) but he is Imran's new Mansoor Akhtar, if anyone remembers Mansoor akhtar who miserably failed countless times Imran put him in the team. I guess Imran needs one Mansoor Akhtar in his life all the time.

All of Pakistan's prevailing issues are emanating form shoddy governance, meritless appointments, and hypocritical behavior of this government.
Examples

1. TLP has become such a powerful blackmailing entity that it can put Punjab and others parts to standstill at will.
Just see the pattern.

Yes Buzdar appointment is according to merit. I haven't seen one proper argument against Buzdar. All arguments are basically from those who basically hate his either ethnicity or the way he talks. There isn't single proper argument against Buzdar I have come across in past 3 years. But what I have clearly come across is hate based one ethnicity and other such hateful arguments all over media.

Yes Buzdar appointment is according to merit. I haven't seen one proper argument against Buzdar. All arguments are basically from those who basically hate his either ethnicity or the way he talks. There isn't single proper argument against Buzdar I have come across in past 3 years. But what I have clearly come across is hate based one ethnicity and other such hateful arguments all over media.
Buzdar's lack of governance and vision damaged his credibility. He is trying to fix some things now but perception has been cast.

Buzdar's lack of governance and vision damaged his credibility. He is trying to fix some things now but perception has been cast.
Lack of Governance in media yes it may have but that is not reality. Sorry no offence but the biased crap in media by journalists who I just told hate him for his ethnicity and other things and have no single argument to put forward. Dozens of new hospitals are being build. Around every major city will have now University. Great PML N ruled for 2 decades in Punjab and no University in Gujranwala. That is being changed. If building roads only is Governance then yes Buzdar may have failed in that but he is developing things which matters. Only thing where he lacks is Police Reforms that is the issue Khan needs to tell him get done. Apart from that he is doing great.

Lack of Governance in media yes it may have but that is not reality. Sorry no offence but the biased crap in media by journalists who I just told hate him for his ethnicity and other things and have no single argument to put forward. Dozens of new hospitals are being build. Around every major city will have now University. Great PML N ruled for 2 decades in Punjab and no University in Gujranwala. That is being changed. If building roads only is Governance then yes Buzdar may have failed in that but he is developing things which matters. Only thing where he lacks is Police Reforms that is the issue Khan needs to tell him get done. Apart from that he is doing great.
Many of the affordable hospitals which I have seen are created by private organizations. I am not sure how Buzdar can take credit for these developments. Pakistan's state-level spending on the health sector is a lot to be desired. Private organizations have provided some relief to masses on the other hand.

Buzdar was lacking in exposure and slow to show performance. Police lost its focus, waste management degraded, roads deteriorated, city lights were barely lit on nights, pollution and traffic congestion increased. There are but visible problems.

Buzdar seems to be trying lately. He made some unannounced visits in some areas and took action which is good. Credit in this case.

But perception will not shift soon. Managing Punjab is continous work.

You can for sure like him, everyone has the right.
TLP crisis is just his latest excellence because he has no capacity how to deal
1. Because he is totally devoid of any skills to administer a province the size of Punjab.
2. Imran khan knowingly did that and runs Punjab from bani gala which is against all administrative principles.

It is like active reactive self destruction at two levels.

Examples

Just see the pattern.

Ppp zardari group & pmln nawaz group are the god father of PAKISTAN's all ISSUES ( agar Imran Khan PAKISTAN sa or Pakistan ka logon sa zara bhe mohabbat krta hain to inn dono parties ka nasoor sa jan chura dain ya iss PAKISTAN ke ana wale nasloon pr boht bara Ahsan ho ga...:pakistan:

Ppp zardari group & pmln nawaz group are the god father of PAKISTAN's all ISSUES ( agar Imran Khan PAKISTAN sa or Pakistan ka logon sa zara bhe mohabbat krta hain to inn dono parties ka nasoor sa jan chura dain ya iss PAKISTAN ke ana wale nasloon pr boht bara Ahsan ho ga...:pakistan:
Ppp and PMLN are greatly responsible so are general Zia and Ayub martial laws.
In a sense all Pakistan is responsible.
Imran khan got chance to start up with clean slate but he appointed inept people and then kept changing except buzdar.
He at least promised merit which does not require money so he has bungled up the opportunity.
Does not matter how corrupt PMLN and Zardari are, they can only be defeated by good governance and merit where IK is nowhere to be seen.

The way things are, real or perceived, PTI will lose Punjab

Buzdar was/is a massive disappointment. There is no way to justify his continued presence as CM.

TLP people are all over Pakistan. Their main strength is in small towns and villages. So this idea that if they'd been stopped at Lahore then nothing would have happened is flawed.

Civ Gov & establishment needs to come up with a long term strategy to counter these domestic threats. Can't keep on having this tamasha year after year. That is assuming someone is not pulling their strings and using them to their advantage.

The way things are, real or perceived, PTI will lose Punjab

Buzdar was/is a massive disappointment. There is no way to justify his continued presence as CM.

TLP people are all over Pakistan. Their main strength is in small towns and villages. So this idea that if they'd been stopped at Lahore then nothing would have happened is flawed.

Civ Gov & establishment needs to come up with a long term strategy to counter these domestic threats. Can't keep on having this tamasha year after year. That is assuming someone is not pulling their strings and using them to their advantage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom