What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

This summer be prepared to hear Drake everywhere. Started at the Bottom is already an anthem. His album's going to sell massively, you Americans will buy it. OVO, we global nigga!

F all you niggas except my niggas.

I **** on drake like i step on dat maple leaf.

? Seriously you folks don't like frog legs :woot: ,
oh now I get it, no do not worry it is 100% halal and the imam in congregation himself said that frog is a clean creature and is not bad for your health compare to the baby pig meat. It is also good for salad and I personally find it more chewy in terms of taste and even texture is slightly better than poulet.
dscf0112.jpg

You can also get it buttered if you hate the smell too!

Seriously you folks are being closed minded, lord created frogs for a reason ;) @Talon @DESERT FIGHTER

Man I can't wait to visit Quebec again, they have the best poutine in the world and Montreal style Bagels. French food is great.

:what:
We stepping over American girls tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I can't wait to visit Quebec again, they have the best poutine in the world and Montreal style Bagels. French food is great.

:what:
We stepping over American girls tho ;)

Prolly cuz they shave dey armpits. :rofl:

hairy-armpits-84811.jpg

^

Bwhahahaha da fuq is I lookin at?

dude you are going too far, if you ever step on maple leaf in front of me, you will find out the consequence. I am not trying to be an online mega warrior but still you going too far mon ami, stupide yanks

@Karachiite, same man, For french food I would say quebec city preferably as its authentic familie recipe instead of big name restaurent as far as cuisine is concerned. If looking for good pakistan food(not inde), i recommend that street in toronto can't remember the name, I think gerard street ;) (Best of both world)

Also if you get time, try da Sagga/sajjii poulet in TO, best food there :smitten:

dude you are going too far, if you ever step on maple leaf in front of me, you will find out the consequence. I am not trying to be an online mega warrior but still you going too far mon ami, stupide yanks

@Karachiite, same man, For french food I would say quebec city preferably as its authentic familie recipe instead of big name restaurent as far as cuisine is concerned. If looking for good pakistan food(not inde), i recommend that street in toronto can't remember the name, I think gerard street ;) (Best of both world)

Also if you get time, try da Sagga/sajjii poulet :smitten:

Bwahaha Frenchie.

I dare you to come before a Punjabi. LAWL.

Canadienne Military or not.

Ask your gramps what a Chaudhry is. :nana:

Bwahaha Frenchie.

I dare you to come before a Punjabi. LAWL.

Canadienne Military or not.

Ask your gramps what a Chaudhry is. :nana:

We are getting off topic but i called you out because you are going too far and if you think canadien are wimps then try playing a game of ice hockey and find out.
#can't skate, #first concussion, #respect

We are getting off topic but i called you out because you are going too far and if you think canadien are wimps then try playing a game of ice hockey and find out.

Haha.

Just because Canadians get drunk and start destroying their own towns/cities does not make them 'tough'.

But I am not saying all canadians are gays.

Just the majority of them. :angel:

Haha.

Just because Canadians get drunk and start destroying their own towns/cities does not make them 'tough'.

But I am not saying all canadians are gays.

Just the majority of them. :angel:

Nice try, I am not going to stoop down to your level and get banned on a defence forum for rude langue on a typical yank vs Cad thread. Been there done that :woot:

Nice try, I am not going to stoop down to your level and get banned on a defence forum for rude langue on a typical yank vs Cad thread. Been there done that :woot:

Real piece of advice.

Stop taking everything so seriously.

Also if you get time, try da Sagga/sajjii poulet in TO, best food there :smitten:

Quebec City is beautiful and filled with culture. And true Gerard street is great for Pakistani food and culture, try Lahore Tikka House it has amazing Pakistani food and then from across the store there's a store that sells great paan and falooda.

Back
Top Bottom