What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

yah, you have all that despite the periodically genocidal tendencies of you yindoos - just shows how amazingly resilient these muslims and sikhs are in face of subhuman behaviors of some ethnic groups...

This is a country of 1.2 billion people, violent and ugly things happen, especially with such a diversity....

India has been a united country and a stable democracy for more than 6 decades, against all the predictions that it will fall apart or that it will turn into a dictatorship (like some neighbouring countries).

Lol who's the angry one posting one liners to gain attention? Smoke a joint and chill.

I gave up smoking weed in Pakistan. Prolly before you were born. LOL

and dat was some strong a$$ shiz back in the day.

So tell me. You went to Peshawar for some imaginary gf you have and never smoked weed there?

:rofl:

UPDATE

I’ve heard some version of one question from an overwhelming number of readers: “I’ve met lots of Indians and Americans and found the former more racially tolerant than the latter. How can these results possibly be correct?” I’d suggest three possible explanations for this, some combination of which may or may not be true. First, both India and the U.S. are enormous countries; anecdotal interactions are not representative of the whole, particularly given that people who are wealthy enough to travel internationally may be likely to encounter some subsets of these respective populations more than others.

Second, the survey question gets to internal, personal preferences; what the respondents want. One person’s experiences hanging out with Americans or Indians, in addition to being anecdotal, only tell you about their outward behavior. Both of those ways of observing racial attitudes might suggest something about racial tolerance, but they’re different indicators that measure different things, which could help explain how one might contradict the other.

Third, the survey question is a way of judging racial tolerance but, like many social science metrics, is indirect and imperfect. I cited the hypothetical about Swedes and Finns at the top of this post, noting that perhaps some people are just more honest about their racial tolerance than others. It’s entirely possible that we’re seeing some version of this effect in the U.S.-India comparison; maybe, for example, Americans are conditioned by their education and media to keep these sorts of racial preferences private, i.e. to lie about them on surveys, in a way that Indians might not be. That difference would be interesting in itself, but alas there is no survey question for honesty.

:)

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

I gave up smoking weed in Pakistan. Prolly before you were born. LOL

and dat was some strong a$$ shiz back in the day.

So tell me. You went to Peshawar for some imaginary gf you have and never smoked weed there?

:rofl:

I think we're about the same age? And you stalking me or something, how is my private life relevant..?

Yes thats why India is the country with the largest Hindu population, the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the largest Christian population in Asia etc etc with people from all ethnic groups and religions being present at the highest government levels.

Facts are not something that penetrate very well with some people. ;)

Karachi is probably the finest example of racial tolerance as BD was a few decades back.

yah, you have all that despite the periodically genocidal tendencies of you yindoos - just shows how amazingly resilient these muslims and sikhs are in face of subhuman behaviors of some ethnic groups...

Not the brightest bulb in the room! ;)

What??? We are the best in that deal!!! Even better than Indians... :)
• India, Jordan, Bangladesh and Hong Kong by far the least tolerant. In only three of 81 surveyed countries, more than 40 percent of respondents said they would not want a neighbor of a different race. This included 43.5 percent of Indians,tte 51.4 percent of Jordanians and an astonishingly high 71.8 percent of Hong Kongers and 71.7 percent of Bangladeshis.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/252443-most-racist-countries-world-map.html#ixzz2TRJJVuHm

Yes thats why India is the country with the largest Hindu population, the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the largest Christian population in Asia etc etc with people from all ethnic groups and religions being present at the highest government levels.

How can he understand this.............they don't have any minorities left............They discriminate among Muslims............Then against Muslims who migrated there from India.................

Not all of India is racist. A few parts of India can't afford to be racist.

North India, particularly Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are full of most ferocious wild racists who unnecessarily lynch people who don't look like them. For example, ask the Chinese Premier Le Keqiang to drop his security arrangements and roam around in these states as an ordinary tourist, I am damn sure he would not be able to survive for one hour, he will be lynched brutally because of his appearance. This is a fact.

Dont say random stuff dude,a tourist ll get into trouble because some people try to loot him/rape her and thats because of them being foriegn not because of racism.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom