What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

I'm not buying this survey. The term race can mean different things to different regions across the globe. The survey or the article doesn't specify which race they're talking about. Racism can be directed at a specific group. A white men could be willing to accept a black men as a neighbour but not Hispanic or vice-versa. This "neighbour" question does allow people to paint themselves in a positive light, "I accept a black neighbour so I can't be all bad." So this does call in to question the validly of this Survey. Plus there are different views of race, for example in Somalia somalis do racially discriminate against their own. My maternal family when living in Somalia would be harassed and teased by other somalis for being light skinned. Or Rwanda, Hutus and Tutsis in Rwanda were considered different races by their colonizers.

I finally got the questions asked...
to Indians: Do you want pakistani or bangladeshis as your neighbour.
reply: Pakistanis.. hell nooo... bangladeshi may be if he is legal...

To bangladeshis: Do you want Indian or burmese as neighbours...
reply : No and No...

to Pakistanis : do you want Indian / iranian / afgan as your neighbour.
reply : Iranians are nice people, we get along so well. My gran is iranian and she is living with us.... what are Indian/afgan?.... never heard about them..
to european/american/australian: What is opposite of 'white' color.
reply: I dont know... Pink?

to hong-kongolese : Do you like Shanghainese/Sichuan.
reply: Noooo. too spicy... I like only cantonese.

i think goras are all vellas , they have all the time in the world to study and research when uncle potty will fart in honolulu, last time i laughed reading pakistanis are animal **** addicts in some survey...if we go by these junk survey by white thieves then surely we are lacking a general thing called "common sense"

260369_10150221561228394_514268393_7155407_7734593_n.jpg

here is a little secret I will let you in on, we are actually really violent around the hockey season so it's good that you conceded or else olalalala;)

Lmao, what a hilarious photo/meme.

racism-map2.jpg

I'm really surprised at Pakistan, South/Central American countries, etc.

Of all European countries, France??

I'm really surprised at Pakistan, South/Central American countries, etc.

I expected a lot worse from France, they do treat Africans and former colonies of theirs badly. The have a disgusting party called The National Front which puts the Republican party to shame, all they do is promote racism. The party's slogan is something along the lines of the need of purification of French nationalism.

Lmao, what a hilarious photo/meme.

racism-map2.jpg

Something is not right about France. I have relatives living in France and from other Vietnamese living in France; they told me the Vietnamese community in France got treated just like another French ie no racism at all. The Vietnamese community in France is much more integrated into the French society compared to the level of the Vietnamese community's integration in the U.S society. I remember a Vietnamese French told me at least 30-50% of the Vietnamese in French are mixed blood. France is one of a few Euro countries that I can think of not having any kind of prejudice/racism toward their Vietnamese minority community.

Back
Top Bottom