What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

@liontk

Respond to this you racist Frenchie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course Australia is more racist thans Canada , cause they're not only reacist but grumpy too , but no one cares what they think

Asking a single question "Do you want any foreigner live next door as your neighbour" and we can see if a place racist or not?

That's the same as asking one Gender of their childhood friend and test if they have homosexual tendency..........

Racism is measured under a multi-spectrum platform, there are no one-dimension indicator you can get to measure the level of racism.

Asking this question more like a personal preference to me. I mean what if the question being ask is, are you willing to have a male or female live next door? Most people (Male or female) will answer "Female" does that make people sexist?

Nice try, I am not going to stoop down to your level and get banned on a defence forum for rude langue on a typical yank vs Cad thread. Been there done that :woot:

oh come on, don't act like you can be tough and choose not to. this forum is tolerant of all forms of intolerances, and i am setting a new record by staying unbanned for almost five days now, and it is not because i had to curb my contempt for rootless races and coconut men and half-bred like you. if you have a proper defense of your race and your canada, let's have it. and if you don't, then don't pretend that you do. pahh, an honest and transparently racist and intellectually honest person like me detests phonies.

oh come on, don't act like you can be tough and choose not to. this forum is tolerant of all forms of intolerances, and i am setting a new record by staying unbanned for almost five days now, and it is not because i had to curb my contempt for rootless races and coconut men and half-bred like you. if you have a proper defense of your race and your canada, let's have it. and if you don't, then don't pretend that you do. pahh, an honest and transparently racist and intellectually honest person like me detests phonies.
@iajj, Do you ever learn anything from your bans given the historie. It is ironic that you even post on this thread as even @RazPaK while he messes around isn't actually a bigot like you. I have nothing to say to defend from your so called intellectual racism but the fact remains that Canada is the beacon of progress in western world, which may be hard to digest!. I am not going to argue further with you as it is simply a waste of time and I have already explained my point earlier to you. Our strength in this nation is diversity and our policy of multiculturalism has given our society a tight knit social fabric that is set as a model for a multi ethnic state globally.

Hey @Talon .... Who's this lady? She's pretty though.... :)

She is soo ugly.Her jaw is so broad, huge nose like a toucan, cratered skin and butt chin. ****** manish looking thing.

@iajj, Do you ever learn anything from your bans given the historie. It is ironic that you even post on this thread as even @RazPaK while he messes around isn't actually a bigot like you. I have nothing to say to defend from your so called intellectual racism but the fact remains that Canada is the beacon of progress in western world, which may be hard to digest!. I am not going to argue further with you as it is simply a waste of time and I have already explained my point earlier to you. Our strength in this nation is diversity and our policy of multiculturalism has given our society a tight knit social fabric that is set as a model for a multi ethnic state globally.

hey coconut, do you learn anything from aristotle? aristotle taught me that because i am vastly superior to coconut men like you and turkics and jews and other inferior races i must act to balance my superiority with "absence". this is the fundamental lesson of aristotle's politics. because a pure-bred continental eurasian is worth at least a few hundred turkics and coconut men like you, i strive to create an atmosphere of equality and fairness on this forum by limiting my presence here via getting myself banned. so you should see how magnanimous i really am even towards inferior races and hybrid creatures. my racism is balanced by this generosity and liberality coming from the depth of my heart, which is why i see myself as the greatest soul and humanitarian on this forum, barring none other.

anyway, stop parroting these silly liberal-conservative multicultural b.s. you learn from canada's coconut-naturalization textbooks. pick up a real book, like the Politics, and then learn to speak properly to your racial and intellectual better in another decade.

hey coconut, do you learn anything from aristotle? aristotle taught me that because i am vastly superior to coconut men like you and turkics and jews and other inferior races i must act to balance my superiority with "absence". this is the fundamental lesson of aristotle's politics. because a pure-bred continental eurasian is worth at least a few hundred turkics and coconut men like you, i strive to create an atmosphere of equality and fairness on this forum by limiting my presence here via getting myself banned. so you should see how magnanimous i really am even towards inferior races and hybrid creatures. my racism is balanced by this generosity and liberality coming from the depth of my heart, which is why i see myself as the greatest soul and humanitarian on this forum, barring none other.

anyway, stop parroting these silly liberal-conservative multicultural b.s. you learn from canada's coconut-naturalization textbooks. pick up a real book, like the Politics, and then learn to speak properly to your racial and intellectual better in another decade.

You're a funny guy. I bet you're so accomplished in life.

India is one of the most racist country because..

A Sikh minority is PM
A Catholic Christian in super PM
A Muslim in foreign minister
A Christan in defence minister
A Muslim in Chief Justice
A Muslim is Vice President
A Sikh is army chief....

We are most tolerant Nation :pakistan:

No surprise In india being the no.1 racist country.India is most racist toward every religion and ethnicity.

Yes thats why India is the country with the largest Hindu population, the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the largest Christian population in Asia etc etc with people from all ethnic groups and religions being present at the highest government levels.

Yes thats why India is the country with the largest Hindu population, the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the largest Christian population in Asia etc etc with people from all ethnic groups and religions being present at the highest government levels.

yah, you have all that despite the periodically genocidal tendencies of you yindoos - just shows how amazingly resilient these muslims and sikhs are in face of subhuman behaviors of some ethnic groups...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom