What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

PLease i request you to quit talking about a$$ in every post and get off mine.

Just stating the facts as CD stated. Hong Kong is a well known global city :)

@nick_indian can't knock any sense into an Indian I guess....he only sees 1 word in my post...

Last edited by a moderator:
@neutral_person When @Armstrong said

Some Indian had a tantrum about why bringing Islam in

and I replied to this and so on...so please read some comments before jumping in blind...don't have all day to educate each and everyone of you...That was/is the job of the school you go to ...

Make up your mind...If you confuse race with religion let us know..We will get aside and laugh about your confusion :rofl:
Let me make it clear. Muslim Arab actions have nothing to do with you. You are not responsible for he good or bad things they did. But you are answerable for Pakistanis action. Eg. Two nation theory.

Funny thing.

In Pakistan we call bedouins "budoos".

If we see somebody that's dark, we nickname him budoo. :rofl:

And they say you are tolerant..

711.gif

@Alpha1 is the most racist person in PDF, what do you say guys ? ..

(he is banned and watching us now :P)

Coz we know how much it kills ya :rofl: and it makes good entertainment how you guys cant even accept your own skin colour :unsure:

Not sure what you are yaking about
Sanam-Saeed-Picture-of-Hum-TV-Drama-Serial-Zindagi-Gulzar-Hai68924046_201211281516.jpg

She has dark skin but is pretty and 1 of my fav drama actress :smitten:

Hey @Talon .... Who's this lady? She's pretty though.... :)

Let me make it clear. Muslim Arab actions have nothing to do with you. You are not responsible for he good or bad things they did. But you are answerable for Pakistanis action. Eg. Two nation theory.
@nastikan
ok for the 2nd time let me try to educate you where India failed to do so:

Two nation theory is the ideology that the primary identity of Muslims on the Indian subcontinent is their religion, rather than their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities,

No racism there...So please go enroll in a decent school which will teach you to make sense :coffee:

Hey @Talon .... Who's this lady? She's pretty though.... :)
@Aka123 Pakistani drama actress

Back
Top Bottom