What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

@nick_indian I see you are fond of lighting matches (1st to @BDforever and now to @Chinese-Dragon) as it is prob becoming hard for you yourself to swallow the survey results!

Yup a little of a$$ kissing never harmed anyone

Why are you after me ? And please can you talk to me without mentioning a$$ in each post ? Damn girl. What's with your obsession with a$$ ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karachiite : Abbaiii tu abhi tukk uthaa hovaa haiii ? Don't you need your beauty sleep, my brother ? :unsure:

For a more objective assessment, you shouldn't stand in bright white light.

Sure sire.. il try next time... and for ur info tht was a small xenon tube light.. next time il make sure.. tht i present the proof tht i dont look like an african..:lol: Also i dont want to share more of my pics on an internet forum.. and kindly remove my pic..

That is really inspiring, I hope, people from around the world would come to live in Pakistan and become its citizen, and contribute to the society, culture and Pakistan.

Agreed, and Inshallah it will happen in our life time.

Canada is the worst nation on Earth after India.

The Canadienne- Indienne is very unlucky.

? Seriously you folks don't like frog legs :woot: ,
oh now I get it, no do not worry it is 100% halal and the imam in congregation himself said that frog is a clean creature and is not bad for your health compare to the baby pig meat. It is also good for salad and I personally find it more chewy in terms of taste and even texture is slightly better than poulet.
dscf0112.jpg

You can also get it buttered if you hate the smell too!

Seriously you folks are being closed minded, lord created frogs for a reason ;)

@liontk Lord created cattle in plenty :angel:

@nick_indian I see you are fond of lighting matches (1st to @BDforever and now to @Chinese-Dragon) as it is prob becoming hard for you yourself to swallow the survey results!

Yup a little of a$$ kissing never harmed anyone

You are having your fun with this survey, i am having mine . Chill out girl. Calm down ;)

Sure sire.. il try next time... and for ur info tht was a small xenon tube light.. next time il make sure.. tht i present the proof tht i dont look like an african..:lol:

You look like just another Pakistani because most of us have a wheatish skin complexion, I can't imagine how could anyone think that you look like an African ! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom