What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Yup a little of a$$ kissing never harmed anyone

What he said is factually correct though, my city along with Shanghai and Beijing are always ranked very highly on the "global cities" list.

Sure sire.. il try next time... and for ur info tht was a small xenon tube light.. next time il make sure.. tht i present the proof tht i dont look like an african..

I never said you looked like an African. That argument is between you and Roybot.

Africans have very diverse appearances anyway, from sub-Saharan to North African berber.

I talk in ground realities. Ground reality is the BS being peddled in this forum that Islam is somehow anti-racist is just some Muslims making this claim to glorify their religion, but clearly lying about it. Looking at actual proof like the
@neutral_person When you produce some ACTUAL proof then come forward...Nope dont quote some diseased person from an anti- Islamic site

slave trade shows
otherwise. So you might fool yourselves by lying, but you are fooling no one else :wave:
Not sure what you are babbling about here....
Not to mention, Jordan and BD, which if this survey is taken to be true, thats 2 muslim countries already in the top 2, which is 100%...

wow 2 countries make 100% of Islam shows me your mental level :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up you racist bedouin. :lol:

701.gif

My Indian friends, we are on this together, show him his mistake.

? Seriously you folks don't like frog legs :woot: ,
oh now I get it, no do not worry it is 100% halal and the imam in congregation himself said that frog is a clean creature and is not bad for your health compare to the baby pig meat. It is also good for salad and I personally find it more chewy in terms of taste and even texture is slightly better than poulet.
dscf0112.jpg

You can also get it buttered if you hate the smell too!

Seriously you folks are being closed minded, lord created frogs for a reason ;) @Talon @DESERT FIGHTER

Cant u get a damn big mac or some bleedin "happy meal" or somethin?

What he said is factually correct though, my city along with Shanghai and Beijing are always ranked very highly on the "global cities" list.

I never said you looked like an African. That argument is between you and Roybot.

Africans have very diverse appearances anyway, from sub-Saharan to North African berber.

She is having a hard time digesting the fact that how come racist Hong Kong is a global city whereas racially tolerant Pakistan is well... nowhere. :)

You are having your fun with this survey, i am having mine . Chill out girl. Calm down ;)

@nick_indian I am chill :angel: not sure why many keep saying that ...its like guys go:

if you answer me back you must be angry not that I do not make sense and you are just presenting your side of the argument which makes more sense than mine and I actually lost but I have to go with CHILL OUT GIRL

Back
Top Bottom