What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

So if it had to be "abolished" as you put it, then the Islamic slave trade did exist at one point...

Blacks were taken as slaves in Middle East by huge numbers, go to any Middle Eastern country and read their history...

@neutral_person When @Armstrong said

In fact one of our most celebrated of Muslims is Bilal (R.A) - A freed Abyssinian (Black) Slave who was the companion of the Prophet (PBUH) & has an integral place in the story of Islam !

Some Indian had a tantrum about why bringing Islam in
why are you taking about islam? is this discussion about islam or Pakistan? the biggest slave traders in history were also muslims. Europeans pale in comparison.
you don't even know black paint make up is considered racist.
and I replied to this and so on...so please read some comments before jumping in blind...don't have all day to educate each and everyone of you...That was/is the job of the school you go to ...

Make up your mind...If you confuse race with religion let us know..We will get aside and laugh about your confusion :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye @BDforever - I've seen your photograph remember - Darrrhii shave kar deiii mereiii bhaii....khuda ke wasteiii ! :fie:

when did you saw my picture ? :undecided: btw nice shot about Darrhi , you know being muslim i will keep Darrhi :omghaha:

My city has the 2nd highest life expectancy in the whole world. :P

Very low rates of skin cancer, heart attack, obesity, etc. Any medical condition you can think of.

Arguably due to the fact that we drink a lot of tea. Chinese tea is supposed to have the highest amount of antioxidants out of any drink.

@Chinese-Dragon :tup: great advertisement go post it somewhere else...if you do not mind, we are in the middle of a debate here :angel:

@liontk yuck man yuck :sick:

? Seriously you folks don't like frog legs :woot: ,
oh now I get it, no do not worry it is 100% halal and the imam in congregation himself said that frog is a clean creature and is not bad for your health compare to the baby pig meat. It is also good for salad and I personally find it more chewy in terms of taste and even texture is slightly better than poulet.
dscf0112.jpg

You can also get it buttered if you hate the smell too!

Seriously you folks are being closed minded, lord created frogs for a reason ;) @Talon @DESERT FIGHTER

when did you saw my picture ? :undecided: btw nice shot about Darrhi , you know being muslim i will keep Darrhi :omghaha:

You posted a link to your album once on this form (can't remember which thread) & then said something to the effect of sh*t now we'd know who you were - Usss mein teriii bhi pictures thiiin ! :)

#1, ahahah can't believe we did it but still lets keep working hard towards a complete multicultural country ;)
@Karachiite, something to celebrate about as good news are really rare these days...

Hahah yep we're unbelievably tolerant. Canada is a model country for the world.

green tea right ? you have tradition about taking tea right ?

Green tea, black tea, oolong tea, etc. (They actually all come from the same plant, just processed differently).

Regardless, East Asian countries that drink these teas daily have the highest life expectancies in the world, and the lowest occurrence of medical conditions like skin cancer, heart attacks, obesity, etc. Apparently because these teas have the highest amount of antioxidants out of any drink in the world.

@Chinese-Dragon :tup: great advertisement go post it somewhere else...if you do not mind, we are in the middle of a debate here :angel:

You were the one who quoted my post and started talking about skin cancer. :no:

I talk in ground realities. Ground reality is the BS being peddled in this forum that Islam is somehow anti-racist is just some Muslims making this claim to glorify their religion, but clearly lying about it. Looking at actual proof like the slave trade shows otherwise. So you might fool yourselves by lying, but you are fooling no one else :wave:

Not to mention, Jordan and BD, which if this survey is taken to be true, thats 2 muslim countries already in the top 2, which is 100%...

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=35647" target="_blank">RazPaK</a></u> be hatin, Canadien #1 yankland as usual a dozen places behind and we still got the strategic reserve and all you can eat poulet tikka massalla. you mad ;)

6569573_700b.jpg

In response all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom