What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Look how racist these French Canadiennes are.

And they are supposed to be the least racist.

In French Canada they intimidate other canadienne citezens into speaking french or gtfo.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nastikan :sick: Go educate yourself you troll!

Islam abolished slavery even before America was discovered! Please read a book or 2 about it before (based on your post of course) someone calls you illiterate on your face

So if it had to be "abolished" as you put it, then the Islamic slave trade did exist at one point...

Blacks were taken as slaves in Middle East by huge numbers, go to any Middle Eastern country and read their history...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I didn't see the video. But I have noticed, that Baluch are darker than other ethnic groups in Pakistan.

Looking good btw, you have lost a lot of weight :tup:

It depends.......there are surely dark baluch but in average id say we are a tad bit lighter than panjabis... plus we get alot of f...king sun... infact im from the "hottest" fukin city in Pakistan.

How could that be?! Jordanians are the most racists?

1153.gif

black paint makeup is considered racist throughout the world. So is thinking Pakistanis are martial race and one Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians.

No it isn't - We don't have any pent-up guilt because none of us were slave owners.....we were the slaves of the White Man's colonialism ! Its a little like how Luiz Suarez got into trouble calling Partice Evra as 'Negra' which is Spanish or Portuguese for 'Negro' despite it being something which is widely used throughout Latin America without prejudice & his team mates & other Latin American's voicing their concerns is testament to that !

A dark christian has more chance of being abused by words like "chumar" in Pakistan than in India where there are laws against such hate speech.

A Dark Skinned Christian looks exactly like a Dark Skinned Muslim & because we're not too big on name calling darker-skinned Pakistanis anything seeing that thats what most of us actually are, I don't see that happening to Christians !

But if you're talking about the extremist exceptions - Then yes....we've got racist & hurtful stereotypes for each other across the ethnic, linguistic, religious & even sectarian divide ! But the keyword here is 'exceptions' !

Back
Top Bottom