What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Keep it classy @RazPaK, don't pakistan people eat frog legs too :what:

7-128_sauteed_frogs_legs_400.jpg

do not take him seriously, he is messing with you :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Coz we know how much it kills ya :rofl: and it makes good entertainment how you guys cant even accept your own skin colour :unsure:

Not sure what you are yaking about
Sanam-Saeed-Picture-of-Hum-TV-Drama-Serial-Zindagi-Gulzar-Hai68924046_201211281516.jpg

She has dark skin but is pretty and 1 of my fav drama actress :smitten:

Actually I think dark and fair means different to Pakistanis and Indians, I read some youtube video comments from Indians calling Katrina Calf or whatever her name is, to be more of a Caucasian. If they consider Katrina Calf Caucasian look like, you can imagine what they might mean when they say dark complexion.

I guess for them, what we consider dark, is fair for them...

BTW, Two Nation Theory is the most racist concept every created by humans. Pakistan's existence is based on it.
@nastikan
How so? :pop: Not that I support the theory nor care about it...BUT Religion above caste, colour, race is racist?! :blink:

Actually I think dark and fair means different to Pakistanis and Indians, I read some youtube video comments from Indians calling Katrina Calf or whatever her name is, to be more of a Caucasian. If they consider Katrina Calf Caucasian look like, you can imagine what they might mean when they say dark complexion.

so you say fair to milky colored skin ? too much white ? :undecided:

What darkness ? You can't come up with anything more than an emotional tantrum & you expect us to believe that ?

Oh I do have an opinion on that & it isn't pretty; suffice it to say Iqbal, in his Allahbad Address summed it up quite diplomatically when he talked about, I'm paraphrasing of course, 'the need for two Muslim Nation states in the North & the North-East of India so that we can free Islam from Arab Imperialism' !

black paint makeup is considered racist throughout the world. So is thinking Pakistanis are martial race and one Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians.

A dark christian has more chance of being abused by words like "chumar" in Pakistan than in India where there are laws against such hate speech.

why are you taking about islam? is this discussion about islam or Pakistan? the biggest slave traders in history were also muslims. Europeans pale in comparison.
you don't even know black paint make up is considered racist.

@nastikan :sick: Go educate yourself you troll!

Islam abolished slavery even before America was discovered! Please read a book or 2 about it before (based on your post of course) someone calls you illiterate on your face

@Armstrong educate our Bangladeshi friend on why sheik mujibur was arrested before 1971. :disagree:

I can't ! The last time I tried to @BDforever ran to his Mom & then Aunty beat me up with a Hockey ! :fie:

Abhiii tukkk sir pe nishan haiiin.....blakee abbb tou wahan baaal hii nahin ugteiiii uss pitaaiii ke baaad ! :omghaha:

That's true. I am a dark skinned Tamil and for me she's light skinned.

black paint makeup is considered racist throughout the world. So is thinking Pakistanis are martial race and one Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians.

A dark christian has more chance of being abused by words like "chumar" in Pakistan than in India where there are laws against such hate speech.

Dude you have chumar as a low "caste"....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom