What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Clearly. :lol: Nah but seriously they were like we are more so why should we compromise on anything. :rofl: Funny how they did not want to learn the national language of Pakistan (which was their nation at the time) because it was foreign for them but they have no gripes coming here to the US and learning English. :alcoholic:

I will concede after the violence started it was all on Pakistan though. :D

the actual cause is East Pakistan wanted democracy, on the other hand Marshal Law was risen in West Pakistan

Baluch arent dark dumbass... they are sheedis... africans... you didnt reply me?

Really idiot ? Then why are Balochis protesting ? I don't care what complexion Balochis are but this episode was meant to be racist against the Balochis of Lyari.

Protest against Pakistan TV channel

The Baloch Civil Society staged a protest demonstration against a Pakistani TV channel’s ‘Morning Show’ in front of Karachi Press Club on Friday.

why are you taking about islam? is this discussion about islam or Pakistan? the biggest slave traders in history were also muslims. Europeans pale in comparison.
you don't even know black paint make up is considered racist.

I was referring to an Islamic figure because Islam is a part of our culture, traditions & values & one of the most famous sayings of the Prophet (PBUH) which is know by almost every Pakistani denounces 'Racism' ! Get my drift...ehhh ?

Black Make Up is considered Racists along with watermelons, chicken wings & a bottle of kool-aid were they given to a Black Man - But only in America ! We - in Pakistan - didn't persecute them in the least bit. Heck Makranis - the descendents of Africans who were washed upon their shores - are reported to have served as Generals in Baluch Armies.

Pakistanis aren't racist because there were other bigger things to hate(due to their religious sensitivities) in the questionnaire. ;)

24e2bgi.jpg

I guess, people in Pakistan seem to identity with each other with ideologies, and life style instead of race or ethnicity .

Two nation theory is not based on race. :cuckoo:

It is even worse. you cannot tolerate the smallest differences. Thats why mongoloid hazaras are killed in the thousands and no one is there to speak up for them.

If you use words like chumar in India, you'll be arrested. Pakistanis use it freely on this very forum.

I was referring to an Islamic figure because Islam is a part of our culture, traditions & values & one of the most famous sayings of the Prophet (PBUH) which is know by almost every Pakistani denounces 'Racism' ! Get my drift...ehhh ?

Black Make Up is considered Racists along with watermelons, chicken wings & a bottle of kool-aid were they given to a Black Man - But only in America ! We - in Pakistan - didn't persecute them in the least bit. Heck Makranis - the descendents of Africans who were washed upon their shores - are reported to have served as Generals in Baluch Armies.

Leave him he thinks two nation theory is a racial concept. :D

mentional what?

The whole domicile thing & the previous conversation - I'm just a bit edgy, hurt & angry due to some recent comments I've been reading in the backdrop of the whole election thing !

My apologies - Budmazghi phel saktiii thiii mereiii uss conversation seeii so....sorry for mentioning that !

It is even worse. you cannot tolerate the smallest differences.

At the time the differences were not small, today they may seem to be but everyone knows how rampant communal strife was back then and it was exasperated by the British government. So no it is not worse and guess what its over and done with. So lets talk about current issue where Indians despite seemingly loving white complexion would still have a problem living next to a white person. :lol:

yes and when AL won the election, Army rejected it ..:smart:

Sheik Mujibur was a traitor. :smart:

go ahead live in darkness.

And no opinion about arab slave trades?

Back
Top Bottom