What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Pakistanis aren't racist because there were other bigger things to hate(due to their religious sensitivities) in the questionnaire. ;)

24e2bgi.jpg

Indians qualify for all of those. :rofl:

Internet is where n=one speaks his/her mind. I have seen many pakistanis posting dark skinned indians calling them ugly. If you are denying it, you are just being dishonest.

AFAIK, Indians are extremely racist. But they are a few shades better than Pakistanis. You will never see actors painted black to portray dark skinned people any more.. It is considered insensitive. But thats not the case in Pakistan. Such archaic behavior is still prevalent.

Indians ?

Watch this TV show in Pakistan making racist fun of dark skinned Balochis. These are their own people :woot:

Shame On Pakistani Media This Is Racism Shame Shame - YouTube

I respect him... you know why? he came here and helped build this country... unlike parasites which only come for financial benefits...

I agree but look at this way, if they come for financial benefits both the work they do and the taxes they pay would also help Pakistan. You see in the US it is the same thing, they take the best of every nation.

AFAIK, Indians are extremely racist. But they are a few shades better than Pakistanis.

Tell that to the authors/conductors of the study !

You will never see actors painted black to portray dark skinned people any more.. It is considered insensitive. But thats not the case in Pakistan. Such archaic behavior is still prevalent.

And potraying black people as black is supposed to be racist...how ? We're not condescending towards black people nor do we discriminate them on any basis - In fact one of our most celebrated of Muslims is Bilal (R.A) - A freed Abyssinian (Black) Slave who was the companion of the Prophet (PBUH) & has an integral place in the story of Islam !

BTW, Two Nation Theory is the most racist concept every created by humans. Pakistan's existence is based on it.

We might be racist.... But you are not far behind.... and someone from your country says so.....

We are racist, like our parents were

Growing up I was often told by my parents to stay out of the sun. Like most middle class Pakistanis, they were worried that the complexion of my skin will become dark if I spent too much time outside. My aunts flung concerned glances at me and my cousins during summers, especially when we were returning home after playing cricket, and made taunting comments about our tanned skin. Thus, from a very early age I learned that having dark skin was something to be embarrassed of.

My classmates were also familiar with this racial demarcation, so making fun of kids with a darker skin tone was quite common. The discrimination against dark-skinned people in Pakistan is as prevalent among adults as it is at the school level. For most front desk, sales and customer relations jobs, preference is given to fair-skinned candidates because many companies believe that employees with a white-complexion can make a better impression on the clients. While looking for a suitable spouse for their sons, parents almost always give extra points to fair-skinned girls. I still remember being flabbergasted when a few of my male cousins rejected scores of girls solely on the basis of the color of their skin.

Let’s face it. We are racist without even realising it. But, it is not our fault. We’ve been conditioned since childhood to hold the fairer-skin tone in higher regard. Now the million dollar question is how this discrimination came to be so deeply rooted in the culture and social fabric of Pakistan?

Link . We are racist, like our parents were – The Express Tribune Blog

I love BLOGS!!!!!!:nana:

LOL.............................

Indians ?

Watch this TV show in Pakistan making racist fun of dark skinned Balochis. These are their own people :woot:

Shame On Pakistani Media This Is Racism Shame Shame - YouTube

Baluch arent dark...... they are sheedis... africans... you didnt reply me?

lol.. A stupid ad that you Rarely see on tv... and i mean like very fukin rarely... the other comic shyt about Pakistani africans sheedis... .. what about the systamatic N govt encouraged racism in india?

India urges its people to appear "whiter" on facebook ..BBC:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...sXHHtF-e04ounqa_BvQwqSw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Has skin whitening gone too far in india (BBC):
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...RD5byDQZ1iaQFsYSDbA8wmA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Vogue... only light skin is beautiful in india:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...v6F_GAZgTkhSWv6UGL3Jafg&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Indias whitening obsession goes vaginal:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...NdBwRtWhpZfQo3rJ42GBN6w&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

What about this:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...2VG58j8tY4qWainf9TSPm9w&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Nah,Just trying to hide your ignorance.These words have well defined meanings.If you don't know just use a dictionary.

Urban Dictionary: Indophobia

Indophobia - definition of Indophobia by Macmillan Dictionary

Of course the IT guy....However, surprisingly NO ONE will call an Indian Hey you Indo! Just educating you a little there too!

The very statement that two historically intertwined communities cannot coexist in a harmonious relationship itself is xenophobic .Which in turn morphed in to Indophobia.
did you just call the 2 nation theory Indophobia? :rofl: EVERY practicing Muslim puts Muslim first then anything else! Not sure how it is narrowed to INDOians

No Idea about any such creation legends.I follow the evolution.

Soo..where did these words appear from?

Brahmin
Kshatriyas
Vaisyas
Shudras

Tell that to the authors/conductors of the study !

And potraying black people as black is supposed to be racist...how ? We're not condescending towards black people nor do we discriminate them on any basis - In fact one of our most celebrated of Muslims is Bilal (R.A) - A freed Abyssinian (Black) Slave who was the companion of the Prophet (PBUH) & has an integral place in the story of Islam !

why are you taking about islam? is this discussion about islam or Pakistan? the biggest slave traders in history were also muslims. Europeans pale in comparison.
you don't even know black paint make up is considered racist.

Back
Top Bottom