What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Well this an article from The Hindu.

Article being from Hindu does not make it right ..more than 60% of people in India have a dark skin tone!! That does not mean they are classified as Dalits...Dalits as per Indian constitution as per castes..who receive special privileges by Indian govt to eleviate the low social status once brunt by their fore fathers.

With the amount of things Pakistanis have to be angry about. It's plausible that race is not high on our totem pole of concern.

Not surprised by India's racist tendency. surprised by Pakistan's supposed tolerance. especially considering how much they hate Indians of darker skin.

We don't hate you because of your skin color, none of that would matter if not for the bad history between Indo-Pak. Actually I have a few sikh friends around here, idk why you guys act like retards online though. :lol:

Not all of India is racist. A few parts of India can't afford to be racist.

North India, particularly Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are full of most ferocious wild racists who unnecessarily lynch people who don't look like them. For example, ask the Chinese Premier Le Keqiang to drop his security arrangements and roam around in these states as an ordinary tourist, I am damn sure he would not be able to survive for one hour, he will be lynched brutally because of his appearance. This is a fact.

Really i have seen plenty of Chinese and Japs roaming around in Gurgaon and Noida. They all got lynched ? Never heard of it ?:cheesy:

@Azazel Okk....so which part of your sentence was supposed to make sense? :unsure:

Maybe if you got out of India...YOU WOULD KNOW Indo is also used for Indonesia more than for India
sigh why do I keep having to educate people living under a rock...Here is an example:

300px-Indomie_Goreng.jpg

....If you are talking about a phobia OBVIOUSLY it will be for those LIVING ABROAD...and outside your LIMITED boundary INDO is ALSO used for Indonesia! Hence, I said try a different word! Of course I had to spell everything out :angel:

Nah,Just trying to hide your ignorance.These words have well defined meanings.If you don't know just use a dictionary.

Indophobia
Fear of Asian Indians
Urban Dictionary: Indophobia

definition of Indophobia

noun
fear of people from India
Many of the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Nepali people do not like the Indian goods due to their Indophobia.

Indophobia - definition of Indophobia by Macmillan Dictionary

The two-nation theory (Urdu: دو قومی نظریہ‎ do qaumi nazariya, Devanagari: दो क़ौमी नज़रिया,) is the ideology that the primary identity of Muslims on the Indian subcontinent is their religion, rather than their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities....

The very statement that two historically intertwined communities cannot coexist in a harmonious relationship itself is xenophobic .Which in turn morphed in to Indophobia.

BTW, someone recently mentioned do not bring religion in otherwise I can say ALOT about Hinduism (want to start there rather than an ideology) how you guys believe that people were actually created from different parts of a GOD and how the low caste and high caste CAN NOT MIX...deny all you want MAJORITY of India is leaning on this as compared to this 2 Nation theory you want to start with....

No Idea about any such creation legends.I follow the evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like BS... a frnd of mine got it last year... i got no issues with my country men... but foriegners... hell no!

No I'm not making this up...ever since the Punjabi settlers influx in the '80s...when the first of their family came...when they came in the '90s & applied after a few years...their application remained pending for years till they finally moved back during the mid '00s when things started heating up.

I really dont want non Pakistanis to "live" here... tht would screw our culture!

I disagree, when one lives in another country, they learn to assimilate eventually. Culture changes all the time, Pakistani culture today is not the same as it was 50 years ago and same can be said for every single nation on the planet.

Wow, this is surprising. But then again, it explains why we let Raymond Davis go. :yay:

Really i have seen plenty of Chinese and Japs roaming around in Gurgaon and Noida. They all got lynched ? Never heard of it ?:cheesy:

Are you sure they were Chinese and Japanese? I think you mistook some Gurkhas or NE peoples as foreigners.

Forget Chinese, Japanese, just ask the NE peoples how much secured they feel in Delhi itself.

Yes , it was all Bangladesh's fault. They were the racist ones. :lol:

Clearly. :lol: Nah but seriously they were like we are more so why should we compromise on anything. :rofl: Funny how they did not want to learn the national language of Pakistan (which was their nation at the time) because it was foreign for them but they have no gripes coming here to the US and learning English. :alcoholic:

I will concede after the violence started it was all on Pakistan though. :D

Back
Top Bottom