What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Man to be honest... dont quote me when ur asking retarded questions... please.... coz ur annoying to say the least..

Actually it was a fairly pertinent question asked in a jovial way, I'm sorry you feel that way ! :kiss3:

I say this because I wonder how far does this sense of exclusivity stem to - Is it just Inter-Country or is it also Intra-Country ? The fact that many have been denied Baluchistan domicile, not in the least some of my family members who went there in the '90s despite living & one dying there, is a bit painful to say the least.

Regarding Pakistan
"Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race."

This statement is self contradictory, If one has sectarian violence, is one of least tolerant regions in the world ..i.e If one does not tolerate different sects of same religion, or different religions of the same race then.. how can one be racially tolerant... especially since racial diversity in the country itself is almost nil.

The Question itself is non starter.

Actually it was a fairly pertinent question asked in a jovial way, I'm sorry you feel that way ! :kiss3:

I say this because I wonder how far does this sense of exclusivity stem to - Is it just Inter-Country or is it also Intra-Country ? The fact that many have been denied Baluchistan domicile, not in the least some of my family members who went there in the '90s despite living & one dying there, is a bit painful to say the least.

bro say it, shall i shoot him ? :sniper:

Not all of India is racist. A few parts of India can't afford to be racist.

North India, particularly Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are full of most ferocious wild racists who unnecessarily lynch people who don't look like them. For example, ask the Chinese Premier Le Keqiang to drop his security arrangements and roam around in these states as an ordinary tourist, I am damn sure he would not be able to survive for one hour, he will be lynched brutally because of his appearance. This is a fact.

Oh come on let us Canadien win for once ;)

Okay okay, in the name of Indo-Canadian friendship

tumblr_m2pl7haFNL1qm6wbw.gif

:lol:

the region pakistan is in, i say my salam to my pakistan, we are very modern tolerant nation, just need the right push we will be the best nation in the world

Sounds like BS... a frnd of mine got it last year... i got no issues with my country men... but foriegners... hell no!

Regarding Pakistan

This statement is self contradictory, If one has sectarian violence, is one of least tolerant regions in the world ..i.e If one does not tolerate different sects of same religion, or different religions of the same race then.. how can one be racially tolerant... especially since racial diversity in the country itself is almost nil.

The Question itself is non starter.

Leave it , they won this... survey :lol: against India. Let them enjoy

Not surprised by India's racist tendency. surprised by Pakistan's supposed tolerance. especially considering how much they hate Indians of darker skin.

LOL what does skin bleaching got to do with race..there are thousands of tanning salons in US..millions of people go lay in Sun to get a darker skin tone..does that mean all those people are racist and have been influenced by Negroid race?
@ares DUDE you missed the point...They WANT to have a different colour...They are not trying INHIBIT THE PRODUCTION OF MELANIN or in simple words BLEACH themselves! Tanning salons just SPRAY colours on you OR you can just INDUCE these melanin cells to produce more colour...

There are three main races in the world Caucasoid (white), Mongoloid (yellow) and Negroid (black).
India is home to Mongloids, Aryan(sub section of Caucasoid ) and Dravidian(which also submixture of Austroloids and Caucasoids).
first you say 3 then add Australoid making it 4....
Some how I find it hard to believe that question has been answered in the perceptive of race.

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation. First used to denote national affiliations, the term began to be used to relate to physical traits in the 17th century. In the early 20th century the term was often used, in a taxonomic sense, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.

Caucasian race (also Caucasoid) is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia/Middle East, Asia Minor, Central Asia and South Asia. Historically, the term was used for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.

refers to populations that share certain phenotypic traits such as epicanthic fold and shovel-shaped incisors and other physical traits common in most of Asia, the Arctic, the Americas and most of the Pacific Islands. The word is formed by the base word "Mongol" and the suffix "-oid" which means "resembling," so therefore the term literally means "resembling Mongols."

They were described as having dark skin with wavy hair, in the case of the Veddoid race from Sri Lanka and other parts of South Asia (including the eponymous Vedda people autochthonous to Sri Lanka) and Aboriginal Australians, or hair ranging from straight to kinky in the case of Papuan, Melanesian and Negrito groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom