What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Good GOD! :blink: I read that as Indonesian phobia! GO with Bhartiophobia or something to distinguish the 2....

Your problem,Indophobia concerns India and Indonesiaphobia concerns India period.Of I hope you the presence of mind to realize I am an Indian not Indonesian.

2ndly, present a study of your own or keep silent :smart:

Why don't you start with Two Nation theory.

again you are not "the largest democracy" and are you as "incredible"?

we are not largest democracy, but why we care about what has been told about India, i am just talking about Bangladesh

LOL... He was a panjabi... as for others.... no hell no... i really dont want people from other countries living on my land... wh should we welcome those who dont welcome us into their lands? and yeah man your an idealist not a realist..

Yes he is a punjabi, but punjabis themselves are made of different ethnic groups....umm to put it in more simpler terms, Punjab means the land of five rivers, anyone who lives in this land of five rivers is a punjabi, so "punjab" in it self is not race or ethnicity,

The five rivers give people its name, its not the people who give this land their name. I hope that made sense.

lol.. A stupid ad that you Rarely see on tv... and i mean like very fukin rarely... the other comic shyt about Pakistani africans sheedis... .. what about the systamatic N govt encouraged racism in india?

India urges its people to appear "whiter" on facebook ..BBC:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...sXHHtF-e04ounqa_BvQwqSw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Has skin whitening gone too far in india (BBC):
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...RD5byDQZ1iaQFsYSDbA8wmA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg

Vogue... only light skin is beautiful in india:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...v6F_GAZgTkhSWv6UGL3Jafg&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmg
@DESERT FIGHTER I nearly died laughing at just the titles but seriously BBC :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
A documentary that shows how skin bleaching creams are multi billion dollar industry in India.

It seems the British left their nasty racism in the minds of the Indians.

LOL what does skin bleaching got to do with race..there are thousands of tanning salons in US..millions of people go lay in Sun to get a darker skin tone..does that mean all those people are racist and have been influenced by Negroid race?

There are three main races in the world Caucasoid (white), Mongoloid (yellow) and Negroid (black).
India is home to Mongloids, Aryan(sub section of Caucasoid ) and Dravidian(which also submixture of Austroloids and Caucasoids).

Some how I find it hard to believe that question has been answered in the perceptive of race.

No way.

I've been all over the world, and there is no way that we are near the top of those rankings.

Sure, there is racism against white/black/brown people, and even murders of non-Chinese by the triads and other gangsters.

But those are limited, and in fact we are one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, with people of all races and nationalities coming to work here.

Then wassup with this survey ? :what:

LOL what does skin bleaching got to do with race..there are thousands of tanning salons in US..millions of people go lay in Sun to get a darker skin tone..does that mean all those people are racist and have been influenced by Negroid race?

There are three main races in the world Caucasoid (white), Mongoloid (yellow) and Negroid (black).
India is home to Mongloids, Aryan(sub section of Caucasoid ) and Dravidian(which also submixture of Austroloids and Caucasoids).

Some how I find it hard to believe that question has been answered in the perceptive of race.

Have you watched the documentary?

In the case of India your untouchables are looked down upon for being dark skinned.

Some even beaten, tortured, and killed.

Have you watched the documentary?

In the case of India your untouchables are looked down upon for being dark skinned.

Some even beaten, tortured, and killed.

WTF!! The "Untouchables" are not defined by their skin tone!!

Not surprised to see Pakistan as most tolerant. They are right on spot in terms of india.

#1, ahahah can't believe we did it but still lets keep working hard towards a complete multicultural country ;)
@Karachiite, something to celebrate about as good news are really rare these days...

LOL... He was a panjabi... as for others.... no hell no... i really dont want people from other countries living on my land... wh should we welcome those who dont welcome us into their lands? and yeah man your an idealist not a realist..

Bhai ko Baluchistan mein settle honeii deii gaa with the domicile & all ? :cray:

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

An update from the surveyors...

Update: I’ve heard some version of one question from an overwhelming number of readers: “I’ve met lots of Indians and Americans and found the former more racially tolerant than the latter. How can these results possibly be correct?” I’d suggest three possible explanations for this, some combination of which may or may not be true. First, both India and the U.S. are enormous countries; anecdotal interactions are not representative of the whole, particularly given that people who are wealthy enough to travel internationally may be likely to encounter some subsets of these respective populations more than others.

Second, the survey question gets to internal, personal preferences; what the respondents want. One person’s experiences hanging out with Americans or Indians, in addition to being anecdotal, only tell you about their outward behavior. Both of those ways of observing racial attitudes might suggest something about racial tolerance, but they’re different indicators that measure different things, which could help explain how one might contradict the other.

Third, the survey question is a way of judging racial tolerance but, like many social science metrics, is indirect and imperfect. I cited the hypothetical about Swedes and Finns at the top of this post, noting that perhaps some people are just more honest about their racial tolerance than others. It’s entirely possible that we’re seeing some version of this effect in the U.S.-India comparison; maybe, for example, Americans are conditioned by their education and media to keep these sorts of racial preferences private, i.e. to lie about them on surveys, in a way that Indians might not be. That difference would be interesting in itself, but alas there is no survey question for honesty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like us Indians, Jordanians, Bangladeshis and especially Hong Kongers are just brutally honest people :lol:

In short,those people who think this is a reliable measurement of Racism around the world doesn't understand the fact that,People could just lie and hence its stupid.Lets conduct a survey of homosexuality in India Pakistan and Bangladesh.I bet 99.9% people will say they are not gay.But does that mean there are no gay people in these countries??

Back
Top Bottom