What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Could be.

But people in the west are usually pretty straight forward on their likes and dislikes.

True, but when it comes to sensitive matters like multiculturalism and racism they are very cautious. They are badgered with pro multicult propoganda, so on surface they are bound to be more politically correct.

It would be interesting to analyse the survey data though. As in city/group where the survey was undertaken. For example in Australia, the survey was conducted at the top university(ANU) of Australia. The survey population there and the population living in say low income suburbs would have different opinions sure.

I do. Take in this way, people from Muslim world migrate to Pakistan and become its citizen, e.g, Egyptians, Arabs, Chinese, Palestinians, Persians, Russians, Indonesians, as for culture, I would like to see different cultures mix together and form new ones.

Listen, even in Pakistan many people do not marry outside their extended families. So, no need to mix cultures. Just tolerate each other and solve issues with the objective to achieve tolerance.

I do. Take in this way, people from Muslim world migrate to Pakistan and become its citizen, e.g, Egyptians, Arabs, Chinese, Palestinians, Persians, Russians, Indonesians, as for culture, I would like to see different cultures mix together and form new ones.

Im sure they are really welcoming to our people? NOT!

There is a difference between 'I dont like other type of people in my neighbourhood' and actually attacking somebody. Just reverse the color in map if you want to know where you will be safe if you belong to another race.
Russia and eastern europe are most racist to blacks. Europe is too, but has strong anti racism laws which scares people.

Lol there is tons of research done on it in the past. So they organization which showed india among most racist is also having indophobia?? You are one of those racist indians!

None of those research validates any of your assumptions.Hmm,May be you should do your research.And your whimsical claim of I am a racist is all the more indication of your deep rooted Indophobia.

This man explains how lighter skin is favored by Indians due to their post colonial mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing to say, just laugh :rofl: :rofl:

The whole survey needs to be studied in detail. where were these questions asked ? What was the sample size ? What was the socio-economic background of the people of various countries who were asked these questions ?

None of these things is in that report.These are things you want to believe just to justify your Indophobia.

Good GOD! :blink: I read that as Indonesian phobia! GO with Bhartiophobia or something to distinguish the 2....

2ndly, present a study of your own or keep silent :smart:

Back
Top Bottom