What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

Internet is where n=one speaks his/her mind. I have seen many pakistanis posting dark skinned indians calling them ugly. If you are denying it, you are just being dishonest.
Coz we know how much it kills ya :rofl: and it makes good entertainment how you guys cant even accept your own skin colour :unsure:

AFAIK, Indians are extremely racist. But they are a few shades better than Pakistanis. You will never see actors painted black to portray dark skinned people any more.. It is considered insensitive. But thats not the case in Pakistan. Such archaic behavior is still prevalent.
Not sure what you are yaking about
Sanam-Saeed-Picture-of-Hum-TV-Drama-Serial-Zindagi-Gulzar-Hai68924046_201211281516.jpg

She has dark skin but is pretty and 1 of my fav drama actress :smitten:

At the time the differences were not small, today they may seem to be but everyone knows how rampant communal strife was back then and it was exasperated by the British government. So no it is not worse and guess what its over and done with. So lets talk about current issue where Indians despite seemingly loving white complexion would still have a problem living next to a white person. :lol:

Sheik Mujibur was a traitor. :smart:

Even according to this imperfect survey as admitted by the surveyors, most Indian (56.5 %) are not racist. :D

Bdw how come you guyz start a Racial thread in this forum ? Is it not banned. Or is it that until an unless the thread turns into a drain with abusive languages from both sides, the Mods won't close it. Anyways carry on guyz. All the best to the thread. :enjoy:

Coz we know how much it kills ya :rofl: and it makes good entertainment how you guys cant even accept your own skin colour :unsure:
Just because it makes you feel good , it does not mean it is right. Most racists like being so.

Indians are racist and have aids.

Canadians are hosers.

end of discussion.

@mods plz lock this thread now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis aren't racist because there were other bigger things to hate(due to their religious sensitivities) in the questionnaire. ;)

24e2bgi.jpg

@Roybot we put Religion before race hence are not racist....maybe you guys should try adapting Islam :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
go ahead live in darkness.

What darkness ? You can't come up with anything more than an emotional tantrum & you expect us to believe that ?

And no opinion about arab slave trades?

Oh I do have an opinion on that & it isn't pretty; suffice it to say Iqbal, in his Allahbad Address summed it up quite diplomatically when he talked about, I'm paraphrasing of course, 'the need for two Muslim Nation states in the North & the North-East of India so that we can free Islam from Arab Imperialism' !

Back
Top Bottom