What's new

Most Popular Member at PDF?

Here you go Skies no sooner i mentioned BD members , the list started pouring in with first post from Indian jut and this is the second now wait its gonna stretch :lol:

I would rather thank him for that post...lol. yeah its really gonna stretch..just hit the reply button :D

In no particular order by country:

Pakistan:
Imran Khan
Jana
Sparkling away
T-faz
TamiKhan
Asim -Aquil
Agnostic Muslim
MastanKhan
SMC
Zaki
Muse
Kakgeta
Dark-wave
BlackBlood

India:
Bang Galore
Benny
Karan1970
Desiman
sieko
fateh17
Robbie
EjazR

China:
Cardsharp
Chinese-Dragon
Below_freezing

Sri Lanka:
Sri Lankan

Afghanistan:
Ahmad

USA:
gambit

Taiwan:
no_name
faithful_guy

Turkey:
Jigs.
Legionnaire

Bangladesh:
Iajdani
Eastwatch
Al-Zakir
idune
LeonBlack

But since the topic is about a single member,it is TamiKhan

This is quite an exhaustive list and covers all the major countries which are represented here.

From Pakistan I like the posts of all the military professionals.

Somehow I get an impression that the days of unbridled Chinese trolling is over on this forum as compared to last year. We had some Chinese members who really were the greatest of the trolls to be seen anywhere. I think almost all of them are either banned or suspended. Good job mods.

From the current crop of Chinese members, CardSharp is quite insightful, even if he is a nationalist he deserves great respect, for this knowledge and the quality of posts that he brigns out. Chinese-Dragon seems to be quite friendly and I quite like him.

Well Sri Lankan levaes a lot to be desired. He starts the posts but he doesnt have his own views.

Amongst Indians, Benny, EzajR, Gowthamraj, KarthicSri, Joe Shearer (great knowledge of military history) and of course all who are mentioned over here.

Bangladeshis Leonblack and Iajdani are quite matured and excellent posters.

A few who are really good from our western neighborhood,

qsaark, taimi saab, mastan khan saab, sparklingway and even T-Faz are respect and admire. Asim (not really India agnostic save for the Kashmir cause) is also very nice and readable.

Thanks

Taimikhan (If i hv to select one)
Agnostic Muslim
Bezerk
Nabil_05
Mark Sien
Mastan khan
Santro
All Green
Among indian members.
EjazR
Benny (the most neutral indian member)
Karan.1970

Last edited:
Lol popularity has nothing to do with how old at PDF you are, you can be as old as Methuselah but still quite unpopular and even notorious at times.

There are lots of popular members and the list can wrap around my house if I compile one.

I don’t know why but I’ve to include ‘Pukhtoon’ in my list… maybe ‘cause he looks like Abrar-ul-Haq!;)

:woot: :rofl::rofl:

Man i am not looking like him :rofl:

Desiman.

imran bhai--mostly in "whatever" thread.

Zaki bhai: mostly in:whatever thread.

Agnostic Muslim

Benny

Indianarmy

dark wave

Sparkling away

karan1970

Sri lankan

webmaster

Asim

cardshape

Last edited:
We are talking about Quality, not quantity. :lol:

But here quantity is more appealing....quality doesn't matter
Look at the recommendations by each n every member suggested so far

I just had to post this:

So which pappu wants to be popular? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Pakistanis excell at voting for the most useless and lame person and pushing him all\the way up to the throne,so that he can bring misery to them..By that logic and explaination all of you should vote for ME

Since Pakistanis excell at voting for the most useless and lame person and pushing him all\the way up to the throne,so that he can bring misery to them..By that logic and explaination all of you should vote for ME

dn worry we'll also push you to throne....but it will be a "bed of thorns":rofl::rofl:

Agreed. Also Popular Member can be based on both quality or quantity.

Hay mod, Just like NRO, we gotta do something for "whatever" beneficiaries :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom