What's new

Most Popular Member at PDF?

maza a gya bhi bhut sary vote hai mery great going imran.i drink red bull for more energy

Main tay kadiyan dee aa gayan gupta jee

lol who is gupta ?????? lol kesi ho Jana madam, looks like your really popular around here :P running your lady charm on some orange and green men ehh :P

Sparklingway most popular among Indians, he's like a saviour for most of the Indians.

If Bull was here, I am sure he would have been the most popular Indian member.

:P the poll should have been who is Most Popular from Pakistan and BD among Indians and who is most Unpopular and hated from Pakistan and BD among Indians.

Oppss i forgot those from China hehehe

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

lol who is gupta ?????? lol kesi ho Jana madam, looks like your really popular around here :P running your lady charm on some orange and green men ehh :P

Lady arm :rofl:

People its POPULAR not FAVORITISM

Agnostic Muslim
All Green
Tech Lahore
Truth Seeker
S2
And the most Popular Indeed is Mr Solmon2 , this guy has earned some degree of perfection in provoking people ...!!!!

:P the poll should have been who is Most Popular from Pakistan and BD among Indians and who is most Unpopular and hated from Pakistan and BD among Indians.

Thanks for putting BD along with Pakistan. :cheers:

and there is no remove thanks button for some bwahahahah

Here’s the trick I posted in 'Where did the button "remove thanks" button go??' thread that works like a charm; try it yourself!

Originally Posted by friendly_troll96
It’s working perfectly for me. If you too want to get it back, select some different layout and you’ll be able to play with it again.
Enjoy!

I just thanked someone and then unthanked ;-p
Btw, you owe a ‘thanks’ to me and to other members; hum ne ap k ban pr kafi phadda kia tha.:cheesy:

i think u r here after watching INCEPTION::

Here you go Skies no sooner i mentioned BD members , the list started pouring in with first post from Indian jut and this is the second now wait its gonna stretch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom