What's new

Most coronavirus cases in Pakistan have Iran travel history: Dr Mirza

What's the pace that it's happening at then? What statistics are you referencing to make that claim?

How is the government number a conspiracy theory? Its based on statistics by various institutions. You can disagree with the methodology and therefore disagree with the number calculated using said methodology, but that does not make the government number a conspiracy thoery.
There are no tests being done among the general public.
Except reported cases, which have risen to over 1000.
Another report is claiming the 2500 “zaireen” have also tested positive. Its all confusion.

Lack of testing. There aren't tests being done in the country.

As long as Prime Minister will keep saying it is just a flu i reserve the right to do that.
I believe we have around 20-30K cases already. Matter of time when they start showing symptoms.

I believe we have around 20-30K cases already. Matter of time when they start showing symptoms.

Normally in history when such pandemic have risen, they quarantine the people out of the cities till cure or passive immunity draws in.

Making quarantine centers in gob-smack middle of the cities is basically accepting that we will live forever with this routine.

These are administrative tasks which are not subject to a thousand hour debate. Unless gonads come falling from the skies, expect the utter directionless aimless tamasha.

Lack of testing. There aren't tests being done in the country.
So, let me get this straight, you think the GoP is deliberately not tracking down and isolating patients they suspect of being infected, and risking a much larger outbreak that will damage the economy and therefore the PTI's chances of being reelected ... why would the PTI Government do that deliberately?
As long as Prime Minister will keep saying it is just a flu i reserve the right to do that.
When did the PM say 'its just a flu' of late? I didn't hear him say it in his last two press conferences.

And what does that have to do with the statistics on Pakistan's poverty levels provided by various institutions? Perhaps you should stop moving the goal posts in every argument you engage in, because I'm not letting you off the hook regarding your nonsensical conspiracy theories that easily.

But government is not endorsing a lockdown fearing friends and family of Government officials who own businesses in the country have endless supply of poor blood

There is no need for a lock down. We do not need to follow Modi's blunder.

This whole thing has been just hyped up.

why would the PTI Government do that deliberately?
I do not know maybe that is why i call them suicidal? not a mind reader
When did the PM say 'its just a flu' of late?
he was told it was not a flu one month before and constantly but he still said it 2 times. i can give him the benefit of doubt of being lost in translation. can you give my theory the same benefit?
Pakistan's poverty levels provided by various institutions?
because there is no way Karachi has the population that it gets reported.

There is no need for a lock down. We do not need to follow Modi's blunder.

This whole thing has been just hyped up.

Why not just go with the already given slogan that eternal peace is only possible in ones grave?
Why even bother waking up in the morning since everything is hyped up?

Why not just go with the already given slogan that eternal peace is only possible in ones grave?
Why even bother waking up in the morning since everything is hyped up?

We have a very young population. Covid-19 is not going to kill us but if we shut down, the economy will down and kill more people. Let's not try to follow Modi. PMIK has the right plan.

upload_2020-3-26_15-47-43.png

There are no tests being done among the general public.
Except reported cases, which have risen to over 1000.
Another report is claiming the 2500 “zaireen” have also tested positive. Its all confusion.
The government isn’t doing tests in the general public in the US either. It’s too cost prohibitive & would only jam up the system. The current approach is the correct one and I would focus on the official numbers instead of Pakistani media ‘reports’.

It’s like IK said in his press conference, the government has no incentive to underreport the numbers because they can’t control the outbreak without accurate numbers & tracking.

So is government tracking perfect? Absolutely not, but it’s not because of some deliberate conspiracy, it’s due to a lack of capacity.

We have a very young population. Covid-19 is not going to kill us but if we shut down, the economy will down and kill more people. Let's not try to follow Modi. PMIK has the right plan.

View attachment 617689

Just because they are doing it does not mean if we do the same thing it will make us any less human.

India is 7 times bigger than Pakistan and there is no comparison of the problems it faces which are uniquely Indian with what we have to do to be effective in our battle with COVID19.

No we will not leave the sick and poor behind. They deserve a share in the booty that your gajwa brain has come up with.

Just because they are doing it does not mean if we do the same thing it will make us any less human.

India is 7 times bigger than Pakistan and there is no comparison of the problems it faces which are uniquely Indian with what we have to do to be effective in our battle with COVID19.

No we will not leave the sick and poor behind. They deserve a share in the booty that your gajwa brain has come up with.

Poor will survive as they have better immunity. Sick people die of Flu & Dengue too.

I do not know maybe that is why i call them suicidal? not a mind reader
Or, as I pointed out, you’re just engaging in conspiracy theories and have no credible evidence to support your claims.
he was told it was not a flu one month before and constantly but he still said it 2 times. i can give him the benefit of doubt of being lost in translation. can you give my theory the same benefit?
Who was told what and when? Sources?
because there is no way Karachi has the population that it gets reported.
Again, just because you disagree with the methodology of calculating poverty statistics does not mean there’s a conspiracy. If you have concerns about the poverty stats in Pakistan, compare the methodology used in Pakistan for calculating poverty stats with other countries in similar socio-economic brackets. Explain the pros and cons of each. Explain why Pakistan should change the methodology it uses.

Don’t just throw out random claims that “its all fake” if you expect to be taken seriously.

Or, as I pointed out, you’re just engaging in conspiracy theories and have no credible evidence to support your claims.

Who was told what and when? Sources?

Again, just because you disagree with the methodology of calculating poverty statistics does not mean there’s a conspiracy. If you have concerns about the poverty stats in Pakistan, compare the methodology used in Pakistan for calculating poverty stats with other countries in similar sociology-economic brackets. Explain the pros and cons of each. Explain why Pakistan should change the methodology it uses.

Don’t just throw out random claims that “its all fake” if you expect to be taken seriously.

I give up man. Have it your way or the way shown below.

Allah is my witness. Done man

I will go live in a cave till your Messiah is done with you.

Poor will survive as they have better immunity. Sick people die of Flu & Dengue too.

I give up man. Have it your way or the way shown below.

Allah is my witness. Done man

I will go live in a cave till your Messiah is done with you.
I’m merely asking you to substantiate your claims.

But I can’t force you to do anything so Cheers!

This is the time for Muslims to exercise patience as instructed by The Almighty yet every other thread in this section is filling up with sectarian venom and blame games. Agendas and ugliness on full display. So much hate and no compassion for even our own vulnerable people including pilgrim.

Time to take a break from PDF until this pandemic is over.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker @War Thunder @Mentee @PakSword @waz @Dubious @ps3linux @Dawood Ibrahim @Zibago @BHarwana @Farah Sohail @RescueRanger @Ace of Spades and all others ... Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your neighbors during these testing times. Speak soon Insha'Allah. Allah Hafiz.

This is the time for Muslims to exercise patience as instructed by The Almighty yet every other thread in this section is filling up with sectarian venom and blame games. Agendas and ugliness on full display. So much hate and no compassion for even our own vulnerable people including pilgrim.

Time to take a break from PDF until this pandemic is over.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker @War Thunder @Mentee @PakSword @waz @Dubious @ps3linux @Dawood Ibrahim @Zibago @BHarwana @Farah Sohail @RescueRanger @Ace of Spades and all others ... Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your neighbors during these testing times. Speak soon Insha'Allah. Allah Hafiz.
I have stopped visiting these kind of threads..

On PDF, criticizing Iran or KSA becomes a sectarian issue and people start bashing each other.. so its better to avoid such threads.. but comment on other threads as you are a knowledgeable member.

Back
Top Bottom