What's new

Most coronavirus cases in Pakistan have Iran travel history: Dr Mirza

This is the time for Muslims to exercise patience as instructed by The Almighty yet every other thread in this section is filling up with sectarian venom and blame games. Agendas and ugliness on full display. So much hate and no compassion for even our own vulnerable people including pilgrim.

Time to take a break from PDF until this pandemic is over.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker @War Thunder @Mentee @PakSword @waz @Dubious @ps3linux @Dawood Ibrahim @Zibago @BHarwana @Farah Sohail @RescueRanger @Ace of Spades and all others ... Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your neighbors during these testing times. Speak soon Insha'Allah. Allah Hafiz.

you should stay and keep voicing your opinion, it's rare to see sane voices on such threads usually.

I have stopped visiting these kind of threads..

On PDF, criticizing Iran or KSA becomes a sectarian issue and people start bashing each other.. so its better to avoid such threads.. but comment on other threads as you are a knowledgeable member.

It should be in PDF's rules: "2 sanctimonious cows, above reproach, Pakistan last"

It should be in PDF's rules: "2 sanctimonious cows, above reproach, Pakistan last"
People aren't realizing the kind of calamity that has hit them. If things were to improve with continuous bashing, the US wouldn't have been battling with so many cases...

This virus was destined to reach Pakistan. We must question government as to what it has done so far, on a timely basis, and what are their plans to contain further spread.. Seems people aren't adhering to the instructions.. and they include people belonging to every religion, sect, cast and creed in Pakistan.

There is no light visible at the end of the tunnel for now. Some videos I have seen today (from Pakistan), I can't even share them here.. not available on social media... scary as hell.. people really dying..

Watched a TV show in which the host was saying that in many neighborhood, people are playing late night ludo on the streets and their women are serving tea.. Police can't go everywhere.

And then when you say.. bhai aisa mat karo tou sab mil ke aap ko darpok ke laqab se nawaz detey hain

People aren't realizing the kind of calamity that has hit them. If things were to improve with continuous bashing, the US wouldn't have been battling with so many cases...

This virus was destined to reach Pakistan. We must question government as to what it has done so far, on a timely basis, and what are their plans to contain further spread.. Seems people aren't adhering to the instructions.. and they include people belonging to every religion, sect, cast and creed in Pakistan.

There is no light visible at the end of the tunnel for now. Some videos I have seen today (from Pakistan), I can't even share them here.. not available on social media... scary as hell.. people really dying..

Watched a TV show in which the host was saying that in many neighborhood, people are playing late night ludo on the streets and their women are serving tea.. Police can't go everywhere.

And then when you say.. bhai aisa mat karo tou sab mil ke aap ko darpok ke laqab se nawaz detey hain

Nothing happens in a timely manner in Pakistan. Shit has to hit the fan for people to wake up and smell it.

@BHarwana @Indus Pakistan

You both got your answer...

If I were sectarian, I wouldn't have had started this below thread few months back...I bash Saudis as well.

People know me here....You calling me sectarian won't have an effect.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/this-is-so-sad-sorry-turkiye-and-malaysia-we-were-forced.646267/

Iranians need to be held accountable and they will be called out.

I m not a sectarian and damn against it but Pakistani Shia community has gone to far in defending Iran even when they know that Iran is Wrong but still find reasons to make Iran pure and right. Iran has used Pakistani people for its own interests in Syria and killed countless Syrian Muslims,now they (Zainbiyon or whatever)would be filled with hate against other Muslims(Sunni etc) coming back and will try something here too. on Twitter few have been defending Iran like they are more Iranian then Pakistani and blaming Tableghi ijtma for corona spread.

So how do you people know from where they got the virus? They may have got it while in KSA.
Maybe but majority has a recent traveling hx to Iran. I don't understand why people trying so hard to defend Iran,like really are you that dumb thinking others are dumb? Iran hid it for so long and lied til it spilled out of its control, like before it blew ukranin Airline jet and lied until it was shown evidence then all pro Iran went to hide. speak truth no matter what but Iranian and their supporters here in Pakistan lie and consider it a good deed.:undecided:

I am speaking for Muslims.
no sir you are not, because you never spoke for Muslims in Syria, daily being killed by Russians ,Iranian militia Syrian army and other anti Shia militia. you would only single out Turkey,few months ago it was Saudia or UAE.

A curfew is an inevitably now, to flatten the curve. Public attitude has left the Government no choice but to. As soon as food supply to needy plan is finalised, we will see curfew imposed. Heat slows the spread so 40C+ in April will help too.

If public adheres to the lockdown and eventual curfew of a month or so, Pakistan will come out of it much better than countries in West! It's an opportunity.

This virus will be be gone in a year or so but it will destroy the system known as Democracy. The loss of life and the utter destruction of economies especially the stock markets, and SME and Housing sectors in West will lead to a programmed demand of a new system. Democracy has served the powers for about 100 years, it's time is up. New authoritarian system is coming in West.

Pakistan will come out of it fast Insha'Allah. We have a huge undocumented hard cash economy and a tiny stock market so the economic shock will be withstood. IMF loans write offs is something that the Government needs to work on quickly as exports and remittances are going to really slow down alongside imports.

People just need to get a grip and calm the heck down. Spend quality time with family, pray and stop this hate - we have enough of it coming from the Kafir across the border already!

This is the time for Muslims to exercise patience as instructed by The Almighty yet every other thread in this section is filling up with sectarian venom and blame games. Agendas and ugliness on full display. So much hate and no compassion for even our own vulnerable people including pilgrim.

Time to take a break from PDF until this pandemic is over.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker @War Thunder @Mentee @PakSword @waz @Dubious @ps3linux @Dawood Ibrahim @Zibago @BHarwana @Farah Sohail @RescueRanger @Ace of Spades and all others ... Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your neighbors during these testing times. Speak soon Insha'Allah. Allah Hafiz.

I have strong reservation about Iran and Saudia regarding their respective roles in promoting and sponsoring sectarianism and terrorism in Pakistan, but this pandemic was destined to reach Pakistan one way or the other.

What is difficult for me to comprehend is that Islam of all religions is the only one which has promoted freedom of belief, respect for all other religion to the extent that it has forbidden calling someone false god as false.

Pakistani Shias are as much Pakistanis now as is any other even if their loyalties are more for Iran than Pakistan, going to Iran, Iraq and Syria is part of their belief system so why people finger point towards them only? Considering most of the areas in KPK where this disease has spread is due to the people returning back from Umrah bringing COVID-19 along them, the whole village as per customs visited them and the disease spread like anything.

So now we should be criticizing Umrah and people going for Umrah, criticizing the very foundation of our society where people participate in occasions of happiness and sorrow for each other, congratulate on people returning from Umrah or Ziaraat.

If there are things that should be criticized is then it is the rotten bureaucracy which is incompetent, characterless politicians both of whom failed to realize the disaster approaching and yet failed to take appropriate steps.

Iran as usual back stabbed us by pushing Pakistanis stranded on their side towards our border without testing them and yet telling us that they were tested, Army had no choice but to allow them to enter and hand over to civilian administrations, needless to say anything about civilian administration, Quarantine camps setup for people coming from Iran were not even suitable for animals.

If someone wants to learn about the efficiency of civil Govt handling COVID-19 in the most efficient way go read up about state of kerala.

Nutshell we are not an isolated Island in the middle of an Ocean, our people are not isolated introverts. This is not the time for blame game, it is time to support each other.

On an another note, people who are not doing anything for the society, not supporting people in need have time to gobble up fictional conspiracy stories and blame games. People like Maria B and husband, I always wondered what the B was for now I know for sure. Same kind of people, same kind of people.

@BHarwana @Indus Pakistan

You both got your answer...

If I were sectarian, I wouldn't have had started this below thread few months back...I bash Saudis as well.

People know me here....You calling me sectarian won't have an effect.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/this-is-so-sad-sorry-turkiye-and-malaysia-we-were-forced.646267/

Iranians need to be held accountable and they will be called out.
All ppl came from Iran didn't spread it ppl came from rest of world including KSA spread it

Screened for what? Were they put in quarantine for 14+ days?
Quarantine? In Pak? GoP is still clueless about it. EVEN TODAY

Pakistan-coronavirus_16fe1b2b3b3_medium - C.jpg

https://www.thenews.com.pk/tns/detail/621158-virus-alert

People from KSA were screened, but on the land borders GoP was caught napping.
Wrong Blochistan province is under Army and FC practically its a open secret ppl got from Iran are not more than 28% total came back and are in isolation how they spread it giving blame to Zulfi or anyone is wrong these ppl are infacted yes but not involve in spread due to measure taken by Govt its Hajis and umra ppl who comit that crime

Back
Top Bottom