What's new

Most coronavirus cases in Pakistan have Iran travel history: Dr Mirza

It's ppl job show theior civic responsibility and do self isolation of they feel symptoms its not possible to every one tested Get Ur facts right and stop being bigot
Bhai sahab with funny english from kanada, I'm shia, but a Pakistani first. You can ask the admin team to check my name.

Fortunately educated enough, to call a spade, a spade. You on the other hand chase your own tail.

Person died in Mardan Kp came from KSA infected 200 more??? Get ur facts right
and those who came from Iran and were kept like cattle in pens infected no one. GoP is more to blame then Iran for this fiasco. But hey you keep up the good work :enjoy:

Bhai sahab with funny english from kanada, I'm shia, but a Pakistani first. You can ask the admin team to check my name.

Fortunately educated enough, to call a spade, a spade. You on the other hand chase your own tail.
Bahi sb with super English spade is spade those ppl are ur citizens u can't send back Get ur facts right I am not shia by the way and yes with ur super English won't make ur argument correct stop being

and those who came from Iran and were kept like cattle in pens infected no one. GoP is more to blame then Iran for this fiasco. But hey you keep up the good work :enjoy:
Which cattle pens??? U just locking ur horn with sake of argument beacuse u have no argument left now u ended Up cattle pen I wrote U before stop being.. stay indoor

Bahi sb with super English spade is spade those ppl are ur citizens u can't send back Get ur facts right I am not shia by the way and yes with ur super English won't make ur argument correct stop being
You missed the 2nd half of my reply, i.e. GoP keeping them like "Cattle in pens"

You missed the 2nd half of my reply, i.e. GoP keeping them like "Cattle in pens"
Why not 5 star treatment??? Give GOP ur great ideas why not also donate some money so they can fullfill ur demand

Which cattle pens???
Taftan-camp-Pakistan-Twitter-pic-Muhamma39531426 - Copy.jpg

Pakistan pilgrims fear catching virus at filthy quarantine camp
AFP
March 18, 2020

2176319-sindhiranpilgrims-1584209164 - Copy.jpg

Quarantined pilgrims highlight ‘inhumane’ experience at Taftan border
March 14, 2020

Why not 5 star treatment??? Give GOP ur great ideas why not also donate some money so they can fullfill ur demand
All that is required to keep people in quarantine, is a room, a clean toilet, and proper hygienic food and water.
That's it! Is that so difficult?

Btw it is the job of depts like NDMA to be proactively ready for crisis like this. Nonetheless, like most of us know, NDMA is just a reflection of our society.

Bahi sb with super English I wrote u before these are fake news pics not Taftan border there are no buildings like that been shared on twitter debunked
Bhai, pls click on links: Tribune & AFP

People just don't go to Iran. They go to Iran, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
Most of them go to Iran, Iraq and Syria in one single trip. These 3 countries are highly infected. Iran like China should have kept the Zaireens in Iran and quarantined them there but.......

Person died in Mardan Kp came from KSA infected 200 more??? Get ur facts right
Person who dies in Mardan got infected from Saudia but symptoms showed up when he landed in Pakistan. He did not inform the authorities and kept on meeting people and infected many in his village and also met his end.

This can be easily determined from the camera recording at immigration desk vs. camera at exit point.

We have no data. We are at the mercy of Iranian ambassador for the data of deportee and recruits.

We have no data. We are at the mercy of Iranian ambassador for the data of deportee and recruits.
I know that Bahi with super English shared on Twitter debunked Taftan has no such building they made tent city to put ppl for time being check jam Kamal twitter account
"We can't call it mismanagement, there was no management there at all," the premier said.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1544199/y...sist-government-in-covid-19-response-pm-imran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom