What's new

Most coronavirus cases in Pakistan have Iran travel history: Dr Mirza

The federal authorities and Balochistan government have been blamed for insufficient measures at Taftan quarantine centres where pilgrims were kept in unhealthy conditions and were not screened properly before being allowed to leave.

What are the government measures that may promote volunteer participation of the deportees from Iran to get themselves tested or quarantined?

There is still no official figure as to how many people Iran have deported during this crisis who entered the country from Balochistan region.

What about the measures for securing coastal routes and mountainous routes frequented by human smugglers?

@JafarQureshi -- as someone from a primarily Shia family, this was a simple question that you should have answered as, "my loyalty is to Pakistan". If you're one of those who places religion over nationalism, the answer could still have been, "my loyalty is to Islam & then Pakistan".

It is obvious but if that is what is needed then I will say it. I am loyal to Islam & Pakistan.

It is obvious but if that is what is needed then I will say it. I am loyal to Islam & Pakistan.
It’s not really needed, but like I told the other gentleman, sometimes it’s just better to outright clear some things in order for debates/discussions to not get side tracked.

What are the government measures that may promote volunteer participation of the deportees from Iran to get themselves tested or quarantined?
You always never leave such things to good faith on others. It should have been a policy to quarantine everyone coming back to the country from outside. We have good relations with Chinese they would have been approached on how to handle this situation instead the PM continued to make useless addresses to the nation.

You always never leave such things to good faith on others. It should have been a policy to quarantine everyone coming back to the country from outside. We have good relations with Chinese they would have been approached on how to handle this situation instead the PM continued to make useless addresses to the nation.

We are not dealing with outside contamination now. It's the local spread that is the concern and hence calls for a lockdown.

I believe if you go and arrest these deportees, they will claim any minority blackmail they can.

We are not dealing with outside contamination now. It's the local spread that is the concern and hence calls for a lockdown.
For local transmission - yes lockdown/isolation

I believe if you go and arrest these deportees, they will claim any minority blackmail they can.
I know that but for the greater good you gotta take some measures.

For local transmission - yes lockdown/isolation

But government is not endorsing a lockdown fearing friends and family of Government officials who own businesses in the country have endless supply of poor blood

I needed to know it so that I can be careful next time.
I think you used the word 'tranny". Some people might consider that offensive. Neither that comment nor the one you responded to was relevant to the discussion.

Arresting suspected COVID-19 patients is only going to make things worse. You expose the arresting party and everyone in contact with them at a prison.

The best solution remains the one the GoP is currently implementing - track down suspected infected individuals and quarantine them.

But government is not endorsing a lockdown fearing friends and family of Government officials who own businesses in the country have endless supply of poor blood
The government is not endorsing a complete lockdown (curfew) for the reasons that the government has very specifically outlined.

Engaging in conspiracy theories to attack the government is not helpful.

The best solution remains the one the GoP is currently implementing - track down suspected infected individuals and quarantine them.
There is no evidence to suggest this is happening as quick as the human movement that made the spread possible.
Engaging in conspiracy theories to attack the government is not helpful.
Government is also engaging in conspiracy theories that only 25 percent live beneath the poverty line. No one is correcting them on the number which stands just above 40 percent.

There is no evidence to suggest this is happening as quick as the human movement that made the spread possible.
What's the pace that it's happening at then? What statistics are you referencing to make that claim?
Government is also engaging in conspiracy theories that only 25 percent live beneath the poverty line. No one is correcting them on the number which stands just above 40 percent.
How is the government number a conspiracy theory? Its based on statistics by various institutions. You can disagree with the methodology and therefore disagree with the number calculated using said methodology, but that does not make the government number a conspiracy thoery.

What's the pace that it's happening at then? What statistics are you referencing to make that claim?
Lack of testing. There aren't tests being done in the country.
How is the government number a conspiracy theory? Its based on statistics by various institutions. You can disagree with the methodology and therefore disagree with the number calculated using said methodology, but that does not make the government number a conspiracy thoery.
As long as Prime Minister will keep saying it is just a flu i reserve the right to do that.

Back
Top Bottom