What's new

Most coronavirus cases in Pakistan have Iran travel history: Dr Mirza

What's the scene in Afghanistan? Any news coming out?
Fucked and they dont even know it not that its affecting anything they are still busy in their Foursome. Afghans Dont have the infrastructure and the capacity to do mass screenings. We will never know how much cases they have or the deaths caused by them.

Last edited:
Fucked and they dont even know it not that its affecting anything they are still busy in their Foursome. Afghans Dont have the infrastructure and the capacity to do mass sneerings. We will never know how much cases they have or the deaths caused by them.

I guessed as much. Maybe their primitiveness will be their saviour. It's not a very densely populated country.

and perhaps you should stop being deluded and stupid like jews when called on isreal they call it anti jew.

Please note that If i am always available for my Pakistani shia brothers, so stop labelling me wrongly

But if there's an Iranian on ventilator and I need to charge my phone, I will gladly pull out the plug and charge my phone. AND i wud do that becausw I am well aware thats irans do the same. In fact theyre literally kicking out the ziareens, who are heor source of revenue, to hell with sich terror exporting state of Khomeni

Then why single out Iran? What not say people who had KSA travel History?
I have said earlier and this thread supports my claim,number of infected people from other states can be counted on finger tips but for counting those who came from Iran,one needs a team and some a register.

Then why single out Iran? What not say people who had KSA travel History?

We are dealing with a simple problem.

Those who have travel history to KSA are traceable. Those who have travel history to Iran are not traceable

PMIK agrees.

Pakistan PM urges US to halt sanctions on coronavirus-hit Iran

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ons-coronavirus-hit-iran-200320155952750.html

It is sad that there is a travel ban otherwise he would have made this statement in Qatar.

Iran is not Pakistan's Enemy.
so are you speaking o Behalf of Irnains govt? Have they mandated to Speak on Behalf of Irani state?

PMIK agrees.

Pakistan PM urges US to halt sanctions on coronavirus-hit Iran

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ons-coronavirus-hit-iran-200320155952750.html
One wonders why the Khomeini is not asking the funder of chadar port to say this for them, As Indians are way to close and Iran was in bed with them for quite a long time and blaming Pakistan. LOL

Back
Top Bottom