What's new

Most Afghans want US troops

Kindly make a list of proof that would be acceptable for you. Anything kind of proof is considered frivolous.

The Taliban is Pakistan and USA baby that you nurtured and raised. Now it is trying to kick you out from your own house.

Actually, the proof Vinod2070 posted stated that Pakistan did not develop or create the Taliban, as they were backing the Hekmetyar regime against the Rabbani government. Which are the true facts.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

The Taliban was also strengthened when the midwives helped with their birth process. ;)

How far back do you want to go? All the way to the apple of the Eve's garden?

Leave this silly attempt already. I have already explained why Taliban is a Pakistani creation for all practical purposes.

Again, how do you explain that Pakistan did not form/create the Taliban, because they were busy rooting for Hekmetyar against the Rabbani regime? These are historical facts for heaven's sake.

Again, how do you explain that Pakistan did not form/create the Taliban, because they were busy rooting for Hekmetyar against the Rabbani regime? These are historical facts for heaven's sake.

I have nothing to explain. Taliban was trained and supported by Pakistan. That is all I am saying.

Don't get stuck on who created it. Mullah Umar created it but it won't have gone anywhere without the massive assistance and training from Pakistan.

How hard can that be to understand?

I have nothing to explain. Taliban was trained and supported by Pakistan. That is all I am saying.

Don't get stuck on who created it. Mullah Umar created it but it won't have gone anywhere without the massive assistance and training from Pakistan.

How hard can that be to understand?

Because you said Pakistan created it. Now you're saying it didn't. Make up your mind.

The US was responsible, it didn't create it. Learn the difference. ;)

Read the article again and try to understand who was responsible.

But I know you are an irresponsible nation, always in denial and always trying to find a scapegoat for all your issues.

I asked you why USA was more responsible than the Saudis (equal funding) or China (another major supporter). Any jawaab? ;)

Read the article again and try to understand who was responsible.

But I know you are an irresponsible nation, always in denial and always trying to find a scapegoat for all your issues.

I asked you why USA was more responsible than the Saudis (equal funding) or China (another major supporter). Any jawaab? ;)

Again, why are you trying to divert the topic, & just admit you were wrong? That Pakistan did not create the Taliban, & that the ANA is not a weak force? Your Jawaab:

Post # 94:

It was Pakistan that created Taliban

Post # 122:

Taliban was trained and supported by Pakistan...Mullah Umar created it...

;)

Again, why are you trying to divert the topic, & just admit you were wrong? That Pakistan did not create the Taliban, & that the ANA is not a weak force? Your Jawaab:

Post # 94:

Post # 122:

;)

As I already said, you are trying to save your face by silly semantics that has already been explained.

And you have nothing for your assertion that USA was responsible for the creation of Taliban any more than the midwives who helped their birth.

But I knew that you were always week with facts.

Enough of these silly games now.

As I already said, you are trying to save your face by silly semantics that has already been explained.

And you have nothing for your assertion that USA was responsible for the creation of Taliban any more than the midwives who helped their birth.

But I knew that you were always week with facts.

Enough of these silly games now.

I never said the US created the Taliban, did I?

If we were to look at the before and after picture then we can easily understand why the people of Afghanistan are thankful to the US forces and optimistic about their future. The nation has long begun enjoying the normality of a free region while continually taking steps towards a brighter and prosperous future. The developments taking place today were simply unimaginable under the brutal dictatorship of the Taliban when the nation continued to crumble with no hope in sight. Today the nation continues to witness changes with a real hope in sight. The hard work of the US and NATO forces is making it possible for the people of Afghanistan to think positively regarding their future. The enemy has long lost control and Afghanistan’s infrastructure is being revitalized with new schools, factories along with many other constructional developments.

At the same time we are wary of the dangers that might surround this transitional period. We certainly do not want the enemy to feel like there is an opportunity for them to take the control back. To prevent any Taliban atrocities from recurring we will continue to assist ANA until they are fully capable of independently protecting the nation. At the moment everything is getting done according to the plan and like our President said; we do not plan on keeping our troops there a day longer than necessary.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET- United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

slowly but surly afganistan will become a major power in the region with there own military for there own interest.
Pakistan better be in good terms with the new afganistan as it cannot support 2 fronts.

What a waste of a post

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

If we were to look at the before and after picture then we can easily understand why the people of Afghanistan are thankful to the US forces and optimistic about their future. The nation has long begun enjoying the normality of a free region while continually taking steps towards a brighter and prosperous future. The developments taking place today were simply unimaginable under the brutal dictatorship of the Taliban when the nation continued to crumble with no hope in sight. Today the nation continues to witness changes with a real hope in sight. The hard work of the US and NATO forces is making it possible for the people of Afghanistan to think positively regarding their future. The enemy has long lost control and Afghanistan’s infrastructure is being revitalized with new schools, factories along with many other constructional developments.

At the same time we are wary of the dangers that might surround this transitional period. We certainly do not want the enemy to feel like there is an opportunity for them to take the control back. To prevent any Taliban atrocities from recurring we will continue to assist ANA until they are fully capable of independently protecting the nation. At the moment everything is getting done according to the plan and like our President said; we do not plan on keeping our troops there a day longer than necessary.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET- United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

AMERICAN PROPAGANDA

Fun fact: The U.S. never funded the rise of the Taliban. Sadly some elements of the Pakistani military and Saudi Arabia did. They did however fund the mujaheddin, which gave rise to the Taliban by committing war after the Soviets left against each other and Civilians.

Back on topic: Most Afghans want the U.S. but are too afraid of the local Taliban or spies in their Village just looking for a reason to have them killed and steal their land. These people know that if they have proper roads they can actually do something with the surplus food they have and get their children educated to have better lives. Afghans want their daughters to be educated and not be forced to sell them off inorder to pay off debt.

to be honest with you, if we AFGHANS are stupid, then nobody can do nothing. We surely and rightly blame the others for waht we have got today, but that doesnt mean we are totally free of criticism as well. It is our country and we need to make sure to take to the right direction.
proper education with an open-minded outlook is the key.The process takes time,but bears good fruit in long term when like-minded people come together and think progressive.

Back
Top Bottom