What's new

Most Afghans want US troops

Nowhere in that report says that anybody is helping the TTP, DO YOU UNDERSTAND that ANA is actually fighting the coalition of AT and TTP? Off course those commanders are coming to parts of nuristan and kunar and going back to afghanistan, but we are actually fighting them.

Can you show me credible links as to where they have fought them, or had extensive operations in Kunar or Nuristan? The fact of the matter is, the US is engaged in the South, & in the Eastern provinces such as Khost, Paktia etc; but the terrain of the Kunar & Nuristan is too difficult for combat, the US/NATO Forces haven't engaged themselves there, & it shows with the death counts there. The terrorists get their safe havens easily, which they use to attack the Pakistan tribal areas with impunity.

Pakistan is fighting the terrorists much more extensively than the US/NATO Forces/ANA in Afghanistan, but that doesn't stop the speculation & propaganda against the ISI, does it? You think it is a coincidence that hundreds & hundreds of terrorists faced no resistance from the Afghan forces, & tried to infiltrate into Pakistan's tribal areas for days, in repeated incidents over the past few months? I'm asking you, where are the operations taking place in Kunar & Nuristan? Tell me which unit has been deployed there, which team, what areas in these provinces? I've looked, but haven't found anything on the subject, I'd appreciate it if you could give me the specifics, instead of just saying "it must be happening".

yea yea dude you are one of democratic afghans.

idk know your age, but if you go to school in usa, canada, or anywhere, you will see what they teach about afghans and what they tell us.

I dont give a damn what they teach about Afghans, that is my least concern.

and by the way, what you see in my profile is not my real age.

Yaar you are pushing an open door here. Have you noticed americans dont want to remove our leaders even though they do not represent our views

haan yaar usa is fully sporting zardari, they dont care if innocents die of hunger, bombs, and all that, usa government is selfish and that is good actually, because they are doing good for american citizens and why should they care about others. it was zardaris job to work for Pakistan and not others.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I dont give a damn what they teach about Afghans, that is my least concern.

and by the way, what you see in my profile is not my real age.

i have never ever been to your profile since i joined this forum,

and yea why would you care about what they teach right? its those poor people who should.

Can you show me credible links as to where they have fought them, or had extensive operations in Kunar or Nuristan? The fact of the matter is, the US is engaged in the South, & in the Eastern provinces such as Khost, Paktia etc; but the terrain of the Kunar & Nuristan is too difficult for combat, the US/NATO Forces haven't engaged themselves there, & it shows with the death counts there. The terrorists get their safe havens easily, which they use to attack the Pakistan tribal areas with impunity.

Pakistan is fighting the terrorists as well, but that doesn't stop the baseless speculation & propaganda against the ISI, does it? You think it is a coincidence that hundreds & hundreds of terrorists faced no resistance from the Afghan forces, & tried to infiltrate into Pakistan's tribal areas for days, in repeated incidents over the past few months? I'm asking you, where are the operations taking place in Kunar & Nuristan? Tell me which unit has been deployed there, which team? I haven't found anything on the subject, I'd appreciate it if you could give me the specifics, instead of just saying "it must be happening".

If you search google, you will find many such articles stating many fights in those regions, if you turn a blind eye then that is differnet, and dont forget that ANA is a new army and you can expect only some results from them.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

and yea why would you care about what they teach right? its those poor people who should.

obviousely not, let them teach whatever they want, what can we do about it....you cant shut people's moth.

If you search google, you will find many such articles stating many fights in those regions, if you turn a blind eye then that is differnet, and dont forget that ANA is a new army and you can expect only some results from them.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

obviousely not, let them teach whatever they want, what can we do about it....you cant shut people's moth.

of course you can if you have a have a leader with guts like Iran.

and ill take your "obviously not" as that you dont care what happens.

so why do u have Afghanistan flag as representing your country then.

that also means you dont care if your people are being killed.

Trust me, I've done enough research on this topic, & it is only after Pakistan's constant complaining about cross border infiltration from terrorists in Kunar/Nuristan over the past few months that the NATO has just decided to do something about it.

NATO races to secure violent, porous Afghanistan-Pakistan border – The Express Tribune

Let me give you a little bit of updates on Kunar, of the impunity with which the terrorists operate there:

PressTV - Afghan rocket fire injures 5 in Pakistan

Hit Kunar safe havens

Faqir Mohammed broadcasting on jihadi radio - Threat Matrix

Attack in Chitral – The Express Tribune

Cross-border raids by militants

Mind you, these are only from the past few days.

These things happen everywhere, go to our Madrasahs even teachers at schools and see what they say about americans.

dude, yea those people are to blame.

first of of all if ANOTHER country comes in out of nowhere start killing your people, are you still going to sport them? well not me.

and please dont blame Madrasas for everything that is happening, that is only for american media to say.

sure some people are teaching wrong things, but in those same maderasa they teach peace, love, Quran, Judgement day.

dont be so naive.

dude, yea those people are to blame.

first of of all if ANOTHER country comes in out of nowhere start killing your people, are you still going to sport them? well not me.

And those mullahs who badmouth americans were killing us long before the americans came. such hypocracy.

This thread title should be Most Afghans want US troops dead.

reason they dont want any more collateral damage ie innocent afghanis dyeing

Trust me, I've done enough research on this topic, & it is only after Pakistan's constant complaining about cross border infiltration from terrorists in Kunar/Nuristan over the past few months that the NATO has just decided to do something about it.

NATO races to secure violent, porous Afghanistan-Pakistan border – The Express Tribune

Let me give you a little bit of updates on Kunar, of the impunity with which the terrorists operate there:

PressTV - Afghan rocket fire injures 5 in Pakistan

Hit Kunar safe havens

Faqir Mohammed broadcasting on jihadi radio - Threat Matrix

Attack in Chitral – The Express Tribune

Cross-border raids by militants

Mind you, these are only from the past few days.

buddy, right now i am at work and i cant respond to each of you, but on my free time i will give you sites, i dont know how you couldnt find those reports, actually you posted one them to me the other day. secondly, these cross border attacks have been happening fairly recently, while afghans adn nato have been complaing about haqanis for over a decade now, paksitan went after all of its enemies everywhere, but they have left haqanis intact in pakistani soil.

Ahmad, Pakistani people have no problem with Afghani's we have hosted millions of them for more than 30 years now - and unlike Iran have not locked them in refugee camps. But when you lot invite our eternal enemy and help them against us - what do you expect from us, flowers.

If we were to make the border much stricter it would hurt, you more than it would hurt us.

And those mullahs who badmouth americans were killing us long before the americans came. such hypocracy.

read my post again,

i said SOME people are to be blamed, that doesnt mean all people are bad and teaching wrong,

now if i say all americans are killing innocents and all that will be wrong because its not all, its few top leaders who got the power and starting wars everywhere and wasting hard earned money of poor tax payers.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Ahmad, Pakistani people have no problem with Afghani's we have hosted millions of them for more than 30 years now - and unlike Iran have not locked them in refugee camps. But when you lot invite our eternal enemy and help them against us - what do you expect from us, flowers.

If we were to make the border much stricter it would hurt, you more than it would hurt us.

i wish i could thank you for that useful post but "thank" button has been disappeared.

so thank you brother.

Back
Top Bottom