What's new

Most Afghans want US troops

It is important for Afghanistan to have US support nonetheless.

You are right, we not only need the support of the US to get back on our feet but everybody esle. This nation was failed as a result of collective effort of many many countries, and we need the support of those countries now to recover.

You are right, we not only need the support of the US to get back on our feet but everybody esle. This nation was failed as a result of collective effort of many many countries, and we need the support of those countries now to recover.

While the US is indeed mighty, it is not a great nation developer. They just don't compare to the British Empire in the old days. While it would be beneficial for Afghanistan, development and security will take time.

US should not leave till Afghanistan is stable and free from Taliban the losers. most Talibanis are killed but some scared Talibs are still hiding in mountains. I pray for a developed and terror free Afghanistan.

While the US is indeed mighty, it is not a great nation developer. They just don't compare to the British Empire in the old days. While it would be beneficial for Afghanistan, development and security will take time.

Look at where South Korea is today, with some help from America.

A lot of the development and advances were contributed by the South Koreans themselves. And of-course American help always helped. Kind of like how Japan progressed after WWII.

Afghanistan just isn't the same, especially with the Taliban around. Even in Iraq, it still isn't fully stable. Not an easy job.

to be honest with you, if we AFGHANS are stupid, then nobody can do nothing. We surely and rightly blame the others for waht we have got today, but that doesnt mean we are totally free of criticism as well. It is our country and we need to make sure to take to the right direction.

The uprising of the Taliban in last 3 years shows US it self wants to make Afghans say this so! but we have no other choice but to accept this and I want them to stay for at least 10 years more, not alot of them but around 1000-3000 trainers, advisers and air force members. I believe if any pact on their stay for another decade is signed you will see a massive decrease in Taliban attacks and control but only ISI supported Taliban will not leave fighting though they might increase their attacks!

I'm surprised why no one wants to talk about the Afghanistan backed Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda terrorists that get protection in the safe havens of Afghanistan, with the blessings of the NATO/US Forces/ANA, fleeing from Pakistan against the Pakistan Armed operations; & then attacking Pakistan's border areas with impunity in hundreds?

I'm surprised why no one wants to talk about the Afghanistan backed Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda terrorists that get protection in the safe havens of Afghanistan with the blessings of the NATO/US Forces/ANA, fleeing from Pakistan & Pakistani operations; & then attacking Pakistan's border areas with impunity in hundreds?

Bilal bro, nobody is protecting the TTP/Al Qaeda and AT rats in AFghanistan. The TTP is our number one enemy, they are fighting us as much as they are fightin you. Joint operations of TTP/AT in Kunar/Nuristan is a witness of this. And dont forget that whenever the militants were chased to death from Afghanistan to the border and the militants crossed to Paksitan, it was Pakistan who was protesting against those chases and even fired upon.

I'm surprised why no one wants to talk about the Afghanistan backed Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda terrorists that get protection in the safe havens of Afghanistan, with the blessings of the NATO/US Forces/ANA, fleeing from Pakistan against the Pakistan Armed operations; & then attacking Pakistan's border areas with impunity in hundreds?

If that were the case, the Taliban would've had far more sophisticated weapons. If what you say is true, they can possibly even bring down enemy aircraft or kill tanks and armored vehicles :rofl:

None of them is Afghanistan backed! and read my post again it may justify your claim.

Bilal bro, nobody is protecting the TTP/Al Qaeda and AT rats in AFghanistan. The TTP is our number one enemy, they are fighting us as much as they are fightin you. Joint operations of TTP/AT in Kunar/Nuristan is a witness of this. And dont forget that whenever the militants were chased to death from Afghanistan to the border and the militants crossed to Paksitan, it was Pakistan who was protesting against those chases and even fired upon.

They are being protected in the safe havens of Afghanistan, in Kunar & parts of Nuristan; as well as the multiple safe havens in Northern Afghanistan. The outposts were abandoned deliberately, letting the terrorists recapture these areas. Read this article carefully, & you'll see what I'm saying is correct:

BBC News - Afghan-Pakistan border like 'house without door'

Let's talk about facts shall we? The Mehsuds, Molvi Faqir Mohammed, Abdul Wali, Qari Zia Rehman, Mangal Bagh of Lashkr-e-Islam, Maulana Fazlullah, Mullah Nazir & others all have refuge in Kunar & parts of Nuristan. This will show you how the US has engaged in different parts of Afghanistan over the years:

unledhpd.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom