What's new

Mossad, MI5 roped in to shield Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Turkey?

No we havent forgotten Godhra and it's aftermath!

have you forgotten this Pakistan: Massacre of Minority Ahmadis | Human Rights Watch

or this
Hindus, other minorities face surge of violence in Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

or this

Cleansing Pakistan of Minorities - by Farahnaz Ispahani

Don't go espousing the cause for muslims all over. More muslims are killed by muslims in so called land of pure than anywhere else... barring Syria of course.... which again is a case of muslims killing muslims.

Our news channels spew whatever they want. We will take it as we want or reject it.
Our business. Our country Our news. Get your stinking chaddi sniffing nose outta it. Stay and be happy where you are where your parliament passed a resolution declaring a particular sect is not to be allowed to call itself muslim. Go figure.
I am not denying any of it. But apparently u can't phantom the fact that the butcher is just that a murderous butcher. So please stop eating my time. And shuuu
Sniffing Chadis could be an Indian pastime don't care. And my country my rules. **** u too.

why would our secret services be involved in Turkey to secure his visit? I dont see any real threat against him in Turkey. whats the point? Or is there something we dont know?

Wrong reports... only consultation was taken from MI^ and Mossad. their agents are not used

@Abingdonboy
Take a look at this. I'm not sure if Doval would ever trust any other agency to give extra cover to Modi, albeit Mossad looks like possible candidates.
This is utter stupidity by the TOI (surprise surprise).

RAW, IB, MI5 and Mossad are ALL intelligence agencies- they do NOT provide proximity/physical protection to anyone- let alone the Indian PM.

The truth to this news is going to be that the Indian intelligence agencies and the aforementioned intel agencies (along with the Turkish and US agencies I am sure) are more intensively sharing intel as Modi visits Ankara in light of recent events.

I am sure that the physical security will be stepped up by the SPG and the Turkish law enforcement agencies (as will many other head of states' security details who are in attendance to the G20 summit). The SPG always has a quick reaction force on standby back in Delhi when the PM is out of country for specifically this purpose- supplementing the PM's existing cover in the face of a heightened threat perception.

The TOI's report is over sensationalised as one would expect- these things are following established protocols, there is not much extraordinary here to be honest. The Indian security establishment will undertake whatever they feel necessary to keep the PM safe.

Basically Modi doesn't trust his own forces.
An illogical statement that is not representative of the facts.

Also if we would have called in the British , it would have been mi6, not mi5. Mi5 is a domestic agency and mi6, its international counterpart.
A brainfart from TOI.
MI5 have some good contacts in Turkey too because they have been heavily engaged in trying to prevent scores of British teenagers from fleeing to ISIS via Turkey.

That's actually really funny :lol::lol::lol:

This is utter stupidity by the TOI (surprise surprise).

RAW, IB, MI5 and Mossad are ALL intelligence agencies- they do NOT provide proximity/physical protection to anyone- let alone the Indian PM.

The truth to this news is going to be that the Indian intelligence agencies and the aforementioned intel agencies (along with the Turkish and US agencies I am sure) are more intensively sharing intel as Modi visits Ankara in light of recent events.

I am sure that the physical security will be stepped up by the SPG and the Turkish law enforcement agencies (as will many other head of states' security details who are in attendance to the G20 summit). The SPG always has a quick reaction force on standby back in Delhi when the PM is out of country for specifically this purpose- supplementing the PM's existing cover in the face of a heightened threat perception.

The TOI's report is over sensationalised as one would expect- these things are following established protocols, there is not much extraordinary here to be honest. The Indian security establishment will undertake whatever they feel necessary to keep the PM safe.

An illogical statement that is not representative of the facts.

MI5 have some good contacts in Turkey too because they have been heavily engaged in trying to prevent scores of British teenagers from fleeing to ISIS via Turkey.

That's actually really funny :lol::lol::lol:

IB do but.

Sir like i said earlier things for Modi were more hostile in UK rather than in Turkey and these said measures would have already been taken by Turkey as they have got all head of states from G-20 excluding France. Antalya would actually be in complete lockdown mode by now. Can say anything in case there is some threat specific to Mr Modi. Anyways we wish and Pray for the safety of all in G-20 and wish Turkey best of luck in smooth conduct of it.

Oh come on, the UK isn't facing weekly suicide bombings- the security situation in Turkey is far worse than in the rest of Western Europe. Either way, the Indian agencies aren't taking any chances- they will be deploying whatever measures they see fit to keep their PM safe.

IB do but.
IB do what?

Oh come on, the UK isn't facing weekly suicide bombings- the security situation in Turkey is far worse than in the rest of Western Europe. Either way, the Indian agencies aren't taking any chances- they will be deploying whatever measures they see fit to keep their PM safe.

IB do what?
IB personnel remain in security detail of PM & Prez.

why would our secret services be involved in Turkey to secure his visit?
Intel sharing (which would have been going on anyway)- Mi5 and MI6 have a good amount of coverage in that region/nation thanks to the issues we have faced with ISIS wannabes transiting from our shores to Syria via Turkey.

This is just typical lame clickbait journalism out of India.

Sir like i said earlier things for Modi were more hostile in UK rather than in Turkey and these said measures would have already been taken by Turkey as they have got all head of states from G-20 excluding France.
And how UK is more hostile than Turkey?

IB personnel remain in security detail of PM & Prez.
No they don't- they used to (to an extent) in the 70s/80s. Now it is 100% the duty of the SPG, there are IB liaisons with the SPG but they are never deployed as part of the security cover for the PM.

The president of India is 100% protected by the Delhi Police.

No they don't- they used to (to an extent) in the 70s/80s. Now it is 100% the duty of the SPG, there are IB liaisons with the SPG but they are never deployed as part of the security cover for the PM.

The president of India is 100% protected by the Delhi Police.
And how you concluded this?

And how you concluded this?
To be honest the SPG and PM security are areas of interest to me so i have done quite a bit of research into it. Anyway, the SPG act says it all- the SPG are the sole agency responsible for PM (their families and former PMs) security. Other agencies (like the IB and R&AW) provide intel inputs to them but the SPG are the ones who are ultimately responsible for the PM's security 24/7 wherever he/she may be- no matter what.

To be honest the SPG and PM security are areas of interest to me so i have done quite a bit of research into it. Anyway, the SPG act says it all- the SPG are the sole agency responsible for PM (their families and former PMs) security. Other agencies (like the IB and R&AW) provide intel inputs to them but the SPG are the ones who are ultimately responsible for the PM's security 24/7 wherever he/she may be- no matter what.
Yup, but there are "CLEAR" & "RECORDED" proofs that this act was broken in last decade. Did anyone filed the case against GoI during those days? Did anyone filed against Gandhi family?

SPG expenses balloon in last decade, Rs 1,800 crore spent on 5 protectees since 2004 - timesofindia-economictimes

Back
Top Bottom