What's new

Mossad, MI5 roped in to shield Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Turkey?

This is immature from indian media

they will never allow that agency to enter Turkish soil let alone officially at such meeting no way

UK has got people with Modi specific anger and houses affectees of Operation Blue Star and Gujrat riots.Plus there is strong presence of Hizb Tehrir there too. Mutiple threats from multiple fronts but UK didnt let Modi feel an iota of heat of any and so is Turkey capable of.
So with this India is now liable to cancel next SAARC meeting? And why only India, even BD? LeT is pretty active in Pakistan.

This is immature from indian media

they will never allow that agency to enter Turkish soil let alone officially at such meeting no way
They already working from embassies in Ankara. You know meaning of STATION CHIEF?

That A**hole who you call your PM have threatened my country. Randi rona is Indian thing may it be a bit*h with fuc*ed up eye or a turban with low voice or a 56inch chest. Its the 56 inch chest going around the world and crying to the world to do something about Pakistan all he get in return is little show shaw among his community in the country of visit and they tell him to keep it moving show us where the money at. Big FUCKING DEAL. So save your smart comments for your 56inch chested murderer.

:lol: See guys. Even I can make Pakistani's cry and swear. Modi is too busy for them. ;)

Mossad MI6 protecting Diplomat in Muslim Country .. Why They forget No 01 ( Self proclaim) Spy Agency from Muslim country ???..

:lol: See guys. Even I can make Pakistani's cry and swear. Modi is too busy for them. ;)
I am not crying its just amusing to see Modi on world tour. You forget that if he was not pm of India who wouldn't be allowed in many countries. Anyways I am not crying its just amusing to see Modi on world tour is like Rakhi Sawant on world mujra tour where all Indians of country that modi is visiting come to see the mujra of Modi. I would've called him a good leader if Pakistani were fan of Modi bcz they are adversaries. Many Indians wished paid and went to listen to Musharraf a Pakistani former president. How many times you ve seen Modi asked by the Pakistani. A true leader is respected by even enemies but for us Modi is a murder, terrorist right wing hindu nut.

CT2xLEiU8AEgaw8.jpg

Turkeys president Erdogan welcomes Modi

CT3oVm6UYAAra5w.jpg

India and Australia Complete the final procedures for civil nuclear agreement at the Antalya G20 summit
CT3UrlHUwAAYZ8r.jpg

CT3UsV9UEAEYgA4.jpg

CT3UtT9U8AEu3dF.jpg

CT3SBXtUkAIlHgT.jpg

BRICS have their own several private sessions outside of the G20

CT2xLEiU8AEgaw8.jpg

Turkeys president Erdogan welcomes Modi

CT3oVm6UYAAra5w.jpg

India and Australia Complete the final procedures for civil nuclear agreement at the Antalya G20 summit
CT3UrlHUwAAYZ8r.jpg

CT3UsV9UEAEYgA4.jpg

CT3UtT9U8AEu3dF.jpg

CT3SBXtUkAIlHgT.jpg

BRICS have their own several private sessions outside of the G20
look I saw a terrorist:butcher:

I am not crying its just amusing to see Modi on world tour. You forget that if he was not pm of India who wouldn't be allowed in many countries. Anyways I am not crying its just amusing to see Modi on world tour is like Rakhi Sawant on world mujra tour where all Indians of country that modi is visiting come to see the mujra of Modi. I would've called him a good leader if Pakistani were fan of Modi bcz they are adversaries. Many Indians wished paid and went to listen to Musharraf a Pakistani former president. How many times you ve seen Modi asked by the Pakistani. A true leader is respected by even enemies but for us Modi is a murder, terrorist right wing hindu nut.

Why the hell Modi should be asked by a Pakistani? :lol: MMS was so pure hearted. What did he get in return? 26/11.
Again what right you have in calling Modi mass murder, terrorist? Did he attack Pakistanis?

Again your thakedar of Ummmaaah Muslims coming to the fore. U do not even have sh!t right to talk for Indian Muslims Mr. Thakedar.

MI5 would not take part in a foreign operation. That is MI6.
MI5 have extensive contacts in Turkey because of the issues we are having with idiots leaving our shores trying to join ISIS via Turkey.

There are other 19 MOST IMPORTANT leaders in this meeting.Do U think they ever gonna think of thinking about Mr.Modi even once? Seriously?

he's a peasant next to the others.....history will show how fragile his country and govt. is

Basically Modi doesn't trust his own forces.

Indira Gandi trusted hers :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom