What's new

Mossad, MI5 roped in to shield Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Turkey?

I find it very funny when these muslims of pak and other places shout minority killer... minority killer....

How many minorities have been killed and driven out from the so called land of pure.....
only muslim lives matter duh! .... go to any muslim country and find out the status of other citizens.....

The Pak Punjabies didn't even consider b'desh muslims.... muslims enough.... hell they dont even consider people who migrated from India muslims enough.....

The moment these cancerous elements land up in any place anti-semitism goes up... Sweden, Denmark, Belgium case in point....
So we have forgotten Gujrat. Don't get ur panties all bunched up. And even more stop believing all the crap the news channels spew out in ur general direction.

What kinda crap is that??? we're hiring them, their work is to protect Modi.. like Modi all the other leaders will hae their own team... so much butt hurt ,,why??

I have no reason to be B..Hurt but when U are state guest at some country then its responsibility of that very country to protect U. Foregin Affairs 101.
So does it mean U dont trust the Turkish security apparatus or as usual its some India dramabazi?

I have no reason to be B..Hurt but when U are state guest at some country then its responsibility of that very country to protect U. Foregin Affairs 101.
So does it mean U dont trust the Turkish security apparatus or as usual its some India dramabazi?

Of course turkish Security wil be there but this is in addition to that.. every country does that..they've taken the consultant from Mossad though not sure about MI6

Shamelessly Pakistanis are crying. Let them. They can do only that. Hating a person who have done nothing against them.
:lol: The unofficial thakedars of Ummmaaah Muslims
That A**hole who you call your PM have threatened my country. Randi rona is Indian thing may it be a bit*h with fuc*ed up eye or a turban with low voice or a 56inch chest. Its the 56 inch chest going around the world and crying to the world to do something about Pakistan all he get in return is little show shaw among his community in the country of visit and they tell him to keep it moving show us where the money at. Big FUCKING DEAL. So save your smart comments for your 56inch chested murderer.

Mossad and Israel is like Angel to the Avatar Modi..
How not... Hindus could not defeat Muslim for 1000 year whereas Israel could do it in 6 days... :)
:tup::tup:

Of course turkish Security wil be there but this is in addition to that.. every country does that..they've taken the consultant from Mossad though not sure about MI6

May i know why additional security is needed especially in Turkey while it wasnt needed in UK even with the fact that anti Modi demonstrations were pre planned right after announcement of news of his visit while in Turkey there is no such issue.

May i know why additional security is needed especially in Turkey while it wasnt needed in UK even with the fact that anti Modi demonstrations were pre planned right after announcement of news of his visit while in Turkey there is no such issue.

Sir,The Article has given the clear answer for your question. Please read that Once again

Sir,The Article has given the clear answer for your question. Please read that Once again

Sir like i said earlier things for Modi were more hostile in UK rather than in Turkey and these said measures would have already been taken by Turkey as they have got all head of states from G-20 excluding France. Antalya would actually be in complete lockdown mode by now. Can say anything in case there is some threat specific to Mr Modi. Anyways we wish and Pray for the safety of all in G-20 and wish Turkey best of luck in smooth conduct of it.

So we have forgotten Gujrat. Don't get ur panties all bunched up. And even more stop believing all the crap the news channels spew out in ur general direction.
No we havent forgotten Godhra and it's aftermath!

have you forgotten this Pakistan: Massacre of Minority Ahmadis | Human Rights Watch

or this
Hindus, other minorities face surge of violence in Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

or this

Cleansing Pakistan of Minorities - by Farahnaz Ispahani

Don't go espousing the cause for muslims all over. More muslims are killed by muslims in so called land of pure than anywhere else... barring Syria of course.... which again is a case of muslims killing muslims.

Our news channels spew whatever they want. We will take it as we want or reject it.
Our business. Our country Our news. Get your stinking chaddi sniffing nose outta it. Stay and be happy where you are where your parliament passed a resolution declaring a particular sect is not to be allowed to call itself muslim. Go figure.

why would our secret services be involved in Turkey to secure his visit? I dont see any real threat against him in Turkey. whats the point? Or is there something we dont know?

Sir like i said earlier things for Modi were more hostile in UK rather than in Turkey and these said measures would have already been taken by Turkey as they have got all head of states from G-20 excluding France. Antalya would actually be in complete lockdown mode by now. Can say anything in case there is some threat specific to Mr Modi. Anyways we wish and Pray for the safety of all in G-20 and wish Turkey best of luck in smooth conduct of it.

Sir, Why do you think Modi is more hostile in UK than Turkey!!! is because there were some demonstrations??? No it's not... Turkey is a easy target for ISIL or any other extrimists groups, look what happened in Ankara, again 2 suicide attacks, and paris massacre let to increase the safety of the PM. there's nothing wrong in taking precaution than feeling sorry later. this news is out open in india but similar to Modi all the Head of the states who are in Turkey will have their own security measures be it their own or other security agencies..

Last edited:
Mossad and Israel is like Angel to the Avatar Modi..
How not... Hindus could not defeat Muslim for 1000 year whereas Israel could do it in 6 days... :)
:tup::tup:

Why would Hindus want to defeat Muslims, u can say Pakistanis not Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom