What's new

Mossad hiring Syrian refugees in Turkey

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
mossad-large-cut.jpg
FARS News Agency

TEHRAN (FNA): Israeli secret service, the Mossad, is employing hirelings and mercenaries from the Syrian refugees settled in Turkish camps, reports revealed on Saturday.

Mossad, assisted by Turkey's intelligence agency and the Syrian opposition, has infiltrated the Syrian refugee population settling at the Turkish borders with Syria in a bid to hire them for various missions, the Arabic Al-Sharq al-Jadid news agency reported.

The Israeli teams have erected tents in the refugee camps under the guise of international humanitarian aid organizations, but they hoist an Israeli flag over their tents, added the report.

The Lebanese daily, Annahar, has also confirmed that Israeli agents have opened their way into the Syrian refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan with the help of western agencies' cooperation and for so-called humanitarian purposes.

It's Name should be FART not FARS . They seem to know than the countries themselves . This is just fear-mongering which is pretty common in media worldwide Including India .

FARS is semi-official, meaning it also acts as a government mouthpiece. Therefore, this story should be taken more for the Iranian government's current inclination and less for face value.

So who else belives Iran's state funded propegenda machine ?

Mossad is the strongest intelligence agiency in the ME and one of the best in the world so they propably have some news source in refugee camps but I persoanlly believe that Turkish inteligence wouldn't let them raise the ranks in FSA nor would they allow a big threat to born from them.

Are the activities of Mossad in Turkey good for Turkish interest or counter-productive?

Mossad helped Turkey with capturing terrorist PKK leader

Are the activities of Mossad in Turkey good for Turkish interest or counter-productive?

Mossad helped Turkey with capturing terrorist PKK leader

Mossad is also training new terrorist..

This is the their so called "revolution" working with Israel and the west to destroy Syria, those so called opposition don't care about Syria at all, all they care about is the chair, the SNC gave Turkey a guarantee of taking over Idlib in exchange of Turkey starting a war with Syria and toppling the government, and also the SNC made promises to Israel to give/make a Golan and Israel state, and SNC will sign the document giving away all the Golan rights to Israel. A revolution should only and only come from the people not from the west and UN, FAIL REVOLUTION WHICH IS WHY I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS FAILURE, IT'S ABOUT DIVIDING SYRIA.

Sure. Why would'nt Mossad participate in this activity. After all Syria is in crisis, the intel agency will try its best to implement the famous: DIVIDE AND CONQUER rule..

I'd hate to see Syria end up divided like Iraq. But I really think it would have been better if Syria had learned a lesson from the arab spring and made preemptive changes instead of waiting until this crap started.

On the other hand I'd also want to point out, when the crap hits the fence, then you can't really make any changes that'll stop the revolt or whatever. Because changes needs time to be implemented.

Back
Top Bottom